[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf, I love Morrissey now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: morrissey on muslims.png (66KB, 471x565px) Image search: [Google]
morrissey on muslims.png
66KB, 471x565px
wtf, I love Morrissey now
>>
>>127162314

You know that SJW's are losing when Morissey is red pilled.
>>
>>127162314
literally who

the brits deserve to lose their country tbqh

everything happening in Germany is directly their fault, as was the creation of Israel
>>
>>127164563
If you actually don't know who he is, he's the singer of The Smiths, one of the most beloved and influential rock bands of all time.
>>
File: morrisey btfo.png (97KB, 822x295px) Image search: [Google]
morrisey btfo.png
97KB, 822x295px
*sips tea*
>>
>>127162514
Apart form the whole whiney vegan thing, Morrissey has been pretty redpilled since the 80's.
>>
File: smug moz.jpg (110KB, 800x988px) Image search: [Google]
smug moz.jpg
110KB, 800x988px
>>127164801
Love, peace and harmony are very nice. Maybe in the next world.
>>
File: Who could it be.png (3KB, 209x242px) Image search: [Google]
Who could it be.png
3KB, 209x242px
/Pol/ universally agreed that Moz was /ourguy/ long before this.

Cause there's always someone, somewhere
With a big nose, who knows
And who trips you up and laughs
When you fall
Who'll trip you up and laugh
When you fall

>>127164563
Goddamn it, fellow burger. *sigh*
>>127164801
BTFO = shill phrase. Try again. :)
>>
File: Pepe Morrissey.jpg (132KB, 800x988px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Morrissey.jpg
132KB, 800x988px
bump
>>
Best Morrissey album GO
>>
>>127164563
underage b&
>>
>>127166356
The Queen is Dead
>>
>>127166356
Too many good albums, but I think Maladjusted might be his weakest or worst album. When I go back to it only a few songs stand out.
>>
>>127162314
Another based gay.

You know things are bad when gays are in the vanguard.
>>
>>127162314
a terrorist attack is in fact the best thing that could have happened right now, if /pol/wants homogeneity of race in the west

normies have woken up to the reality of islam---this time, i think, it may actually affect immigration policies, considering that the victims were kids

if not this time, i doubt that it will ever happen
>>
File: reviewbrah on fox news.jpg (231KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
reviewbrah on fox news.jpg
231KB, 1328x747px
>>127167274
If they had killed ReviewBrah, I would have joined the army and killed them all.
>>
>>127162314
>he didnt love morrissey before
welcome to /pol/
>>127164563
you need to be over 18 to post here
>>
>>127166356
Always liked Meat is Murder best.
>>127166981
"Gay" in the same way as Freddie Mercury in that both fuck/ed women on the side but no one remembers that.
>>127167274
I've encountered ACTUAL faggots who still stand with Mudslime filth after this. There is truly no hope for them. If they were about to get stoned, they would applaud being able to please their peaceful brown friends
>>
>tfw no extreme rabbit
>>
>tfw telling the truth makes (((journalists))) create useless think pieces on why you're a horrible racist
>>
>Correction: This story originally gendered a concerned viewer at Emma Sulkowicz's 'The Ship Is Sinking' performance as "she." They use pronouns "they/them." We regret the error.

It's hilarious that edgy VICE has made itself irrelevant, seeing as it reafs like every other leftist rag.
>>
>>127168954
(((Emma Sulkowicz))) (((Vice)))

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH
>>
>>127162314
Absolutely based man. You notice how carefully he his choosing his words, he would surely want to write what we are reading here on /pol. Certainly one of us.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.