[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CALLING FBI ANON - BATSIGNAL IS UP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: FBIAnonSignal.jpg (471KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FBIAnonSignal.jpg
471KB, 1920x1080px
FBI Anon give us something. There are too many relevant happenings coinciding right now.

Many of us are beginning to suspect that Seth Rich was not the leaker, but that the DNC thought he was and wanted to make an example of someone, so they chose him.

This would explain why Assange won't confirm him as the source - it wasn't him; but also won't deny it - won't expose the fact that the source is still alive (revealing a dead source risks nothing, and the family is more vulnerable if the public doesn't know the truth, since the killers clearly do know). It also explains why he issued $20k for information on the killer ("who the fuck is trying to kill my peeps?"). Also explains why he inferred that Seth was relevant to Wikileaks ('lots of danger around us') because Seth did die as a result of the leaks despite not being the leaker. It also explains why Seth was bruised/beat up - his killer was attempting to extract a confession to ensure the source was ended. Also explains why he was not shot in the back and not head - keep him alive for further questioning at the hospital. Also explains why SurgeonAnon claimed his room was taken over by police and visiting surgeons with no visiting - more questioning, interrogation, threats to his family, and torture to figure out if he was the leaker. Also explains why he was allowed to die - no way to tell anyone about said torture. Also explains why the media is so cocky when Assange could in theory release a statement at any moment confirming Seth as the leaker - they know he wasn't it, even though Seth was in fact murdered by the DNC and someone will likely fall for it. Also explains why one of the Podesta leaks calls for someone to be killed, "even if they aren't the leaker, to make an example of them" - Seth was the example.

FBIAnon the shills are out in force. The kikes are out in force. Bots and shareblue are storming the beaches.

Give us knowledge, that's what we're here for. Do it now.
>>
>>127162261
bump for justice
>>
>>127162775
We tried, anon.

We tried.
>>
I know from reliable sources that FBI Anon is indeed the White House leaker.

You heard it here first
>>
>>127162261
BUMP
>>
>>127162261
Larpers incoming
>>
>>127162261
Just wait for Tuesday
>>
I'm here, the Seth Rich case is very complicated and a lot is going on behind the scenes.

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/59/5918_panda-poop-to-do-double-duty-in-china-.html

'Panda' and 'panda poop' stand for something. panda = NSA and 'panda poop' is NSA-procured blackmail. Three emails at Stratfor show up right away and they suggest that 'panda' is code for something.

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/18/18719_re-panda-poop-souvenirs-at-olympics-.html

'Buying cheap crap from China,' in this context means buying intelligence agency data in bulk from defectors and/or traitors working at Chinese agencies.

The December 16, 2015 NGP VAN patch applied the DNC servers contained an NSA rootkit. Seth worked for the NSA and was collecting data. NSA dislikes the dem swamp.

The case is sensitive for many reasons, as you can imagine.
>>
>>127165695
Can someone confirm this is FBIanon's trip?
>>
File: 1.jpg (553KB, 1389x454px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
553KB, 1389x454px
>>127165695

STFU stupid fucking larping shill kike

ANONS, SHILLS AND LARPERS ARE STORMING THE BEACHES

PREPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE FOR LAAAAAAAAAAAAANDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING
>>
>>127166036
its fake af, use your brain desu
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.