[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aurini is a god amongst men

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 71qqY01NO6L._UX250_.jpg (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
71qqY01NO6L._UX250_.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
Why in the fuck haven't you taken the Aurini Davis pill yet pol? Are you a fucking retard?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU7e-Ddty9M

Watch his new video right now before it's too late for your pleb tier nigger brain.

It could save your life...
>>
File: SWEETY.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
SWEETY.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU7e-Ddty9M

Lel, meant to post this
>>
https://youtu.be/YeRJ7KoroDI

Jesus fuck, THIS
>>
>>127159288
>>127159423
You dumb fucking asshole. How fucking dare you make me lose three seconds of my precious life accidentally opening and closing that video of that disgusting astroturfing ogre. Also I can tell you're a newfag because you sound like you just discovered Aurini. /pol/ used to love him and had threads about him ages ago but now nobody barely brings him up. Better late than never I guess. Aurini should be watched by everyone. This vid is one of my personal favorites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJCuYvC7gKE
>>
ive known about this guy for years. hes your typical wanna-be alpha male. he puts on this big act like he knows everything about being a ladies man but then he tried taking some guys wife and everyone jumped on him

then he had this weird movie project that never came of fruition
>>
>>127159288
Peace through power.
>>
>>127159288
Heh, I do actually listen to Aurini. He is, of course, a retard, but entertaining to listen to.
>>
>>127159835
He was actually my introduction to the manosphere like 4 or 5 years ago now. First guy I heard the term red pill from. I had no idea how big this phenomena would grow. I at least think he is better than Molymeme.
>>
File: ,.,.,.,..jpg (53KB, 638x475px) Image search: [Google]
,.,.,.,..jpg
53KB, 638x475px
>>127159288
guys based he subbed my underground conspiracy you tube channel out of the blue he is red pilled as fuck
>>
>>127159288
In the name of Kane!
Peace through power!
>>
>>127160219
Me and my roommate used to watch his videos ironically. He was kind of a foreboding figure of the rabbit hole I would be slipping into.

I consider him my first red pill, and I will be forever grateful for that. I found his whole drama with the sarkisian effect (however the fuck you spell it) hilarious. Something about him is hilarious
>>
>>127159835
Yeah that video is a classic, I love when he rants on broad topics.

Also Brittney Venti is hot as FFFF. I would fuck her tits so hard..... I'm glad people think she is gross. .00001 more of a chance I'll get a chance to hit
>>
>>127159643
Watched half the video and this guy takes way too long to say anything.
>>
>>127159288

because i'm not an edgy teenager.
>>
>>127159288

pretentious nonsense
>>
>>127159288
Aurini has a tendency to put his foot in his mouth when his arrogance reaches peak levels. Whatever happened to his Sarkeesian documentary?
>>
>>127160249
Same here. Aurini was my gateway drug.
>>
>>127159835
I really like his spiritual/religion related vids. I'm a Protestant and grew up in several wall climbing Pentecost tier churches. I fell into a lot of despair when I got redpilled and the nihilism was so hard to deal with. When I would go to churches it was like I had to check my brain at the door. It just never worked out. But when he talks about religion and spirituality, its a privilege to listen to when I make the time. He's really insightful and pretty intelligent.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.