[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1st John redpill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

I was just realizing today some of my favorite bible verses come from 1st John. It's like the red pill cliff notes of the Bible.

Anyone else notice this?

Summary:
>accept Jesus and you will be saved
>don't fall in love with this world or its ways.
>hate no one.
>people who are not of God and love the world are blind to reason.

I know the hate for blacks, muzzies, and Jews is 50-65% satirical but it is important to remember not to hate your enemy or you are the same as them.

1st John is only like two pages. Read it.
>>
File: Black-lynching.png (1MB, 1256x749px) Image search: [Google]
Black-lynching.png
1MB, 1256x749px
>>127157647
>I know the hate for blacks, muzzies, and Jews is 50-65% satirical
About that...
>>
File: KTA Deus Vult!.png (568KB, 585x422px) Image search: [Google]
KTA Deus Vult!.png
568KB, 585x422px
>>127157647

Nah, there's something called a sellout. It's when someone offers their very soul and other life forces for terrestrial gain in exchange for eternal damnation. Also in the bible tauren worshipers are K.OS.
>>
>>127159563
I don't understand what this has to do with what I said.
That being said:

Leviticus and the old testament does not apply to current day Christians.

Also you can kill/defeat your enemy without hating them. Just as you can spank your kids without hating them. Or be unnaccepting and discouraging of homosexuality without prosecuting gays.
>>
>>127160607

It is not our responsibility to judge and condemn. We are all sinners and are not above anyone else.

Our only job is to spread the word of God and live without sin to the best of our ability.
>>
John I 2:4-6 (KJV)

4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
>>
>>127157647
if you kill your enemies...they win
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (388KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
388KB, 1600x1200px
>>127159563
b-but I love my Tauren
>>
My favorite bible verse is the one that lets your sell your daughter to her rapist for 60 shekels
>>
>>127160607
> the old testament does not apply to current day Christians.

"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil."

Read your whole KJV and listen to sound baptist preaching.
>>
>>127160923
ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? PEOPLE LIKE YOU UN-IRONICALLY CLAIM TO BELIEVE ON THE BIBLE!!?

"Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment."

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world."

"Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple."
>>
File: our+lady+of+the+rosary.jpg (106KB, 643x800px) Image search: [Google]
our+lady+of+the+rosary.jpg
106KB, 643x800px
>>127166652
>baptist preaching
>sound
>>
>>127157647
I'm sure that protecting yourself from a threat or threats isn't against scripture.

A reminder that suicide counts as murder, and allowing yourself to get killed without a fight would be just as bad. Also, good job on reinforcing that our goal is to improve ourselves, hence why we should do what is possible to hat prevent tohatoohe islamification of the west.
>>
>you're a retard if you believe that kike shit...nature is the only reality and killing is the law of the jungle.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.