[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Pills are Racist - NYMag.com

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/05/the-online-radicalization-were-not-talking-about.html

We did it guys!
>>
File: anthony huma.jpg (155KB, 1271x709px) Image search: [Google]
anthony huma.jpg
155KB, 1271x709px
>>127150487
>The far right plays on a much broader dislike of “political correctness” among many young men who feel alienated from mainstream culture. These men may have a hard time finding like-minded friends in their day-to-day lives, or connecting with romantic partners. Some have economic challenges, and refer to themselves as “NEETS,” an acronym for “Not in Education, Employment, or Training.” As a result, they are often very resistant to the idea of “male privilege” or “white privilege,” as they don’t recognize themselves as privileged. In fact, they may see what economic and social capital they do have slipping away. These disillusioned men are perfect targets for radicalization, and it’s a surprisingly short leap from rejecting political correctness to blaming women, immigrants, or Muslims for their problems.

This... is pretty spot on desu.
>>
>>127150487
>They recommend staying away from heavy content moderation (which fuels accusations of censorship), and instead crafting and spreading messages that speak to young men’s alienation and disenfranchisement, without using scapegoats. Since criticism from the mainstream media — or worse, the left — is easy to dismiss out of hand, former far-right extremists who’ve since rejected the red pill can be enlisted to provide counterexamples and point out inconsistencies in extremist worldviews.

im sure this will work lmao. Liberals orthodoxy can only exist in a heavily censored environment
>>
>>127150487
>Nymag
literally who
>>
File: 999898898.gif (856KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
999898898.gif
856KB, 500x375px
>>127151490
just some bagels
>>
>>127150713
>blaming women, immigrants, or Muslims for their problems
But those ARE my problems...and the kikes did it.
>>127151311
>traitors will surely convince these men to change their beliefs
>>
File: the hurt box.png (200KB, 999x442px) Image search: [Google]
the hurt box.png
200KB, 999x442px
>former far-right extremists who’ve since rejected the red pill can be enlisted to provide counterexamples and point out inconsistencies in extremist worldviews.
Nope.
Once you've pulled that switch for real, you can never de-redpill yourself. You can learn new things though and that's exactly what this place is. Pointing out our own inconsistencies and constantly criticizing one another is what makes this place what it is.
>>
we must spread even further befor (((they))) shut us down
>>
File: IMG_5958.gif (841KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5958.gif
841KB, 800x800px
>>127150713
>very resistant to the idea of “male privilege” or “white privilege,”

>blaming women, immigrants, or Muslims for their problems.

They really are this obtuse
>>
For (((lefty))) media this article was more accurate than I expected. I obviously disagree w much of the details but they know what they're up against...not that they can stop it, however
>>
>>127150713
>Third-Gen Cuban-American
>Liberal on social issues
>Hate PC, free speech all the way
>Have a girlfriend
Yet somehow, I'm part of the far-right, I'm abusing my white-privilege, and I'm a friendless, kissless virgin by having opinions outside of the lefty echo chamber
Are they just attempting to alienate everyone who disagrees with the radical left?
>>127151311
Also why do ((they)) insist on coming in here to change people's views? Forcing political views onto a group of people almost never works, and would only push people further away; anyone with a brain could see that it wouldn't work.
What is the end-game in something like that?
>>
>>127151311
>reject the red-pill
They've got nothing to fight us with, you can't reject objective truth.
>>
>>127157621
> you can't reject objective truth.

If it makes the suspicious cars and people creeping around my house go away, I'll be blue pill again. I don't know if it's worth it to stay red pilled. I'm not even a violent person. What the fuck, /pol/?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.