[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have to know guys, I am tired of shills and libtards, I want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: f6e.png (402KB, 1561x1240px) Image search: [Google]
f6e.png
402KB, 1561x1240px
I have to know guys, I am tired of shills and libtards, I want an actual redpilled person to tell me , how good is Trump as a president? I need not to know only his negative or positive traits. I would like an overall summary of good he actually has been so far . Redpill me please.
>>
>>127149237
>I'm tired of the same old people telling me what to think. I want someone else to tell me what to think.

Do your own research dude.
>>
>>127149237
It is hard to say much about Trump with certainty considering the media portrays him so radically negative and clearly has an agenda.

One thing I know for sure is that Trump isn't stupid. He's no rocket scientist but he destroyed the GOP in a glorious rage in a single year
>>
>>127149237

Honest truth... meh. But context is important, and the fact is it's been less than 6 months. 6 damn months, peeps need to keep their damn shirts on.

More importantly, he's not fucking Hillary. So by that metric he's doing really fucking good. Like best president ever good.
>>
>>127149389
I am not an American so I cant tell first hand which information is fake or not.
>>
Form your own opinion.
>>
>>127149524

That's worth a mention too. Trump won the presidential election in a way that NOBODY thought possible, including yours truly.
>>
>>127149237
best president in us history anyone that disagrees is a shill
>>
>>127149237
Look, if any of you thought that taking down the elites without military force could seriously be done easily, then you haven't read a history book. Podesta alone probably has a 160 IQ, Hillary is probably a 140ish (being generous) her Husband bill is like a 140 as well. If you seriously thought Trump and Bannon could take these people, their Saudi buddies, their Israeli friends, their corporate buds and everyone else down without a seriously protracted engagement then you haven't been paying attention.
>>
>>127149237
He gets two scoops of Ice Cream.
Worst president 5ever.
Worse than Benjamin Franklin Rooselvelt
>>
Kekn amen
>>
>>127149237
He's been a typical President with funny moments fighting to maintain his popularity, but the media attacks are ridiculous.
Back tracking some of his heat-of-the-moment claims and tweets.
Just want that wall and muslim ban senpai.
It's also well too early to tell. It's one thing to look back on King Nigger or Bush with hatred, also Trump's the first guy I voted for that won the Presidency.
>>
>>127149650
Asking for people I relatively trust for their opinion does not mean that I will adopt said opinion immidiately but that it will help me form mine. Think of this thread as a "source" for me
>>
>>127149237
The best way to judge someone is by their enemies.
>>
I'm upset and disappointed about the Saudi arms deal but what are you gonna do

Will vote for him again
>>
>>127149583
This.
Trump gets an A+ with extra credit at Not Being Hillary
>>
>>127150590
Check out how many presidents sold arms to the Saudis. Since the 30s. It has to be done.

On September 23, 1933, a party of American geologists lands at the Persian Gulf port of Jubail in Saudi Arabia and begins its journey into the desert. That July, with the discovery of a massive oil field at Ghawar, Saudi King Abdel Aziz had granted the Standard Oil Company of California a concession to “explore and search for and drill and extract and manufacture and transport” petroleum and “kindred bituminous matter” in the country’s vast Eastern Province; in turn, Standard Oil immediately dispatched the team of scientists to locate the most profitable spot for the company to begin its drilling.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/standard-oil-geologists-arrive-in-saudi-arabia
>>
This was the most important election in the history of the US. If you don't believe that, lurk more, read more. Look up the stats of negative press, unprecedented for Trump. He is not with (((them))).
>>
>>127151861
>It has to be done
it doesn't have to
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.