[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did Christianity start acting like Islam in America?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 54365346123.jpg (78KB, 720x549px) Image search: [Google]
54365346123.jpg
78KB, 720x549px
When did Christianity start acting like Islam in America?
>>
>>127147810
>Protestantism
>Christianity

Americuck-Herecucks, everyone
>>
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Matthew 10:34
>>
>>127147810

Christians are mindless moralizers just like feminists. Islam is the same but with more violence and 3rd world nonsense.
>>
>>127147810
It never did and that's exactly why we have so much degeneracy in the U.S.

Also Christianity is a weak and feckless joke of a religion based on tolerance, it could never have the social influence Islam does because no one takes it serious anymore
>>
>If you let your enemies kill you, then you win

Why are christians such cucks
>>
>>127147810
(((Cohen)))
>>
>>127147810
Cause all america had from the start were moralfagging protestants whose members include the most retarded of peasants from Europe. Now they have jews running racketeering cults masquerading as Christianity.

If only the Pope wasn't such a fag. We'd Deus Vult the fuck out of them.
>>
>>127147810
You can be full of kindness and love but you cannot sleep next to a mad dog.
>>
File: 1487861716215.png (381KB, 1380x511px) Image search: [Google]
1487861716215.png
381KB, 1380x511px
>>127147810
How about you read a bible you turbo-nigger
>>
>>127147810
>thinking that turning the other cheek is an act if passivity
This is a common misconception. It was actually perceived as an insult if someone turned their face to you after being struck as it meant you were beneath contempt.
>>
>>127147810
Turn the other cheek
>Not turn our backs completely
Love our enemies
>Love our families more
Beat our swords into plowshares
>Once the Lord comes to begin His reign
>>
>>127150114
Thank you for this post, saved and remembered. Had never heard it explained like that before
>>
>>127147810
Jesus: "Whoever does not have a sword, let him sell the shirt off his back and purchase a sword."

Enough with the Christians should be pacifists meme.
>>
>>127147810
When it became politically convenient for nu-left doodlers.
>>
When Jews took over the media
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.