[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This Bitch Claims Shes Paid Less Because Shes A Woman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: diane kruger.png (462KB, 549x408px) Image search: [Google]
diane kruger.png
462KB, 549x408px
Actress Diane Kruger claims shes paid less in the U.S. because shes a woman but ask yourself what american movie has she ever been the leading lady in?
read more: https://www.americanalttimes.com/single-post/2017/05/25/Diane-Kruger-The-Victim
>>
File: IMG_1178.png (2MB, 2001x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1178.png
2MB, 2001x1125px
I jerk off to the scene where hans landa chokes her to death in the end of inglorious basterds. I love it when i cum right as shes letting out her last breath and goes limp. Its glorious. (Or inglorious)...

Kinda figures that a walking vagina thinks ppl like her when really they just like to masturbate to her snuff scene kek
>>
>>127139549
Good eye OP.

I've always thought she was so beautiful. She's always been breddy sub-par at her job and no one knows who she is though. I kept asking my buddy about her scene in Inglorious because he saw it before me. He was going full fash at the time and was pretty disappointed with the outcome. And he was like "who?". I had to explain to him who she was, and he didn't even remember her part, until he remembered how her character got BTFO. Sad!
>>
>>127139549
r u srs rite meow? she's literally the lead in National Treasure you fucking retard.
>>
>>127140523
national treasure 2004. good job digging that shit up
>>
>>127140523
/thread

OP is confirmed fucking delusional. It's because she's a woman.

Get over it.
>>
>>127139549
women have less charisma than men, it is normal that they get paid less.

I find it tasteless from those multi millionaires to complain about their paycheck. acting is the art of lying on demand...this shouldn't be considered a job for women.
>>
>>127141383
delusional my ass she digs up some disney movie from 2004 and she deserves to get paid more than some top male actor today.
>>
>>127139549
>Makes millions of dollars for remembering words and being able to fake emotions
>complains about making a few million less than her male counter parts
>me feels sorry for her cause she's on TV which means her life supersedes mines

Why does anyone ever listen to what millionaires have to say about not being paid enough? it's either some sociopath who honestly believes they deserve more riches or some PR to make them "relatable"
>>
>>127140523

1 movie alongside Nick Cage should tell you something...she should've known what she was i for.
>>
>>127141086
Actually both national treasures, Troy, and Wicker Park.
>>
She's paid less because nobody ever fucking heard of her.
>>
>>127143791
um ever heard of a little movie called TROY? checkmate
>>
>>127141673
nah
But you'll be dead once you read this so whatever
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.