[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

More gun freedom in Sweden

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10

File: thesaviorofsweden.jpg (68KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
thesaviorofsweden.jpg
68KB, 660x440px
I know lots of Eurofriends are averse to gun ownership, but the rise of more right to carry laws in the US has decreased violent crime the past few years.
Why don't we push for support of whatever Sweden's version of the NRA is, and get them lobbying for more gun rights?
>Get Sweden to allow open carry and stand your ground laws/castle doctrine
>Strap up and walk around a Malmo no-go zone
>Mudmen start masking up to mob up on you
>Pull out your gun and shoot 6, kill 3
>3 fighting-age muslim males dead, if they have wives these wives are now free to get bleached up or leave the country
>Muslims will rape less women if they think the women could be carrying guns
>Less mudmen will come to Europe if they think they're going to get shot when they take advantage of us
Swedes, what's your take on this, and how can we help you implement these kinds of gun reforms?
>>
File: 1491748813741.png (24KB, 812x727px) Image search: [Google]
1491748813741.png
24KB, 812x727px
>>
File: 56.jpg (11KB, 220x240px) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
11KB, 220x240px
I love how simple the minds of Americans are.
>>
File: 1490042900435.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1490042900435.png
211KB, 327x316px
>give sandniggers easier access to guns
>>
>>127139696
Get arrested for carrying any plastic butter knives lately, Fritz?
If you were allowed to carry a handgun for self defense, you could shoot the next Truck of peace driver.
>>
>>127139696
That's because in some of our states, life is that simple.

Show me a town in Alabama where Muslims are raping children. It either happened, and you never heard about it because the perpetrators were all brutally murdered or it never happened because they perpetrators would be brutally murdered.
>>
File: guns in home.jpg (22KB, 523x305px) Image search: [Google]
guns in home.jpg
22KB, 523x305px
>>127139880
Lawful gun ownership is inherently white. Nonwhites generally only tend to buy firearms when they intend to commit crime with it, and when they do it's not legally. Given that Sweden already has a lot of guns, or that you can literally make an "assault" rifle with some basic metalworking tools, this isn't a valid argument.
>>
>>127140029
>Get arrested for carrying any plastic butter knives lately
You are thinking of Englandl.
>If you were allowed to carry a handgun for self defense
You can own guns in Germany with some paperwork you stupid mongrel.
>>
Europe is dead, who gives a fuck what their gun laws are. EU is fully of mostly faggot cucks that let the migrant faggots fuck them in the ass.
>>
>>127140330
the NRA was formed as a pro nigger organization that armed the blacks.
flooding a country with guns doesn't mean swedes for example will start buying them and not relax among blacks and hajis.
it will mean more armed street gangs.
>>
File: chicago_crime.png (144KB, 495x448px) Image search: [Google]
chicago_crime.png
144KB, 495x448px
>>127140121
Except this is across more states than just hick backwaters. I personally live in Cook County IL, aka the gun crime metropolis of the US, and since Illinois voted to allow conceal carry, our famously high murder rate has been dropping pretty much everywhere but Chicago (where the murder rate is still on a rise, but only because the conceal carry % is really low and all the whites who would otherwise legally purchase firearms are fleeing the city rather than standing their ground)
>>
>>127140405
Own guns != Right to Carry.
Are you able to wear a Concealed handgun for self defense? A bolt action hunting rifle isn't a very good self defense tool. A 9MM semi-auto is.
>>
>>127141106
Why do i need a handgun for self defense? I have my pocket knife.
>>
>>127140405
I should add that it's about more than just the right to own a firearm. It also has to do with right-to-carry, and the enshrining of Stand your ground/no duty to retreat in law. In most US states, there are laws where if someone attempts to mug you or make you the victim of any other violent crime, and you kill them in self defense, you are absolved from prosecution.
>>
File: C5JNMMtVMAAcrII.jpg (50KB, 1080x654px) Image search: [Google]
C5JNMMtVMAAcrII.jpg
50KB, 1080x654px
>>127139453
Nice try OP but they dont want them.

>>127141279
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U
a firearm might save your life lil merkel cuck lol
>>
>>127141279
a pocket knife is not a very good self defense tool. if a gang of people (and I use "people" very loosely in this sense) is about to rob you, a pocket knife will do very little. You also cannot be sure that these people do not own illegal firearms themselves, meaning if you pull your swiss army knife, you could very well cause them to pull a gun and just shoot you.
In short, unless you're a trained knife fighter, a knife is little more than a tool or a security binky in self defense.
>>
>>127142068
That post might make sense if you live in the USA in some problem hood. I live in lower Bavaria where crime is practically non-existent. People don't have the need to rob people, because the state pays for everything if you have no job.
>>
>>127142021
this video is a perfect example of why a knife is not a good first option.
If you're going to get mugged, it's very likely to be by a group of people. The niggers are not going to use honorable tactics to expropriate you of your belongings, they will not fight fair. This guy has a baseball bat, which for most knives you would legally allowed to be carry under German law, he has the advantage in a lot of ways.
>1. numbers
>2. Baseball bat has more reach than your knife, meaning to even ATTEMPT to stab him you have to get within reach of his bat, and the weapons of his friends
>3. You need to have good edge alignment in the heat of the moment to slash properly at an attacker, and have a knowledge of good points to cut at to disable your attacker, who holding a blunt weapon simply has to wave his bat around and will best case break your rib or forearm, worst case give you permanent brain injury or kill you
Life isn't metal gear solid. Your average German isn't going to get mugged and suddenly remember the basics of CQC in the adrenaline rush of the moment. A knife is only a viable option if you are a heavily trained knife fighter with military experience, who trains regularly, and even then, it is still inferior to a firearm.
I was the victim of an attempted mugging in Chicago last year, by three teenage niggers, and simply pulling my gun on them made them take off before they had a chance to gang up on me.
>>
>>127142717
Okay, but this thread isn't about Bavaria. This thread is about Sweden.
And just because it's not a problem according to you in Bavaria, doesn't mean people in Munich or Berlin or anywhere else wouldn't benefit from the right to have that option.
>>
>>127142717
And again, the rate of violent crime might be low in Bavaria, but say you're on the street and four migrants with a baseball bat decide they just wanna fuck someone up or rob them. It might be a statistically lower chance than in say Berlin or Malmo or Paris, but it's not an impossible or even unlikely event.
What are you going to do? Are you well trained in military knife fighting techniques? Do you train often enough to where muscle memory will kick in during the heat of the moment? Are you willing to take that chance?
>>
File: FaceApp_1495030698837.jpg (204KB, 1280x670px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1495030698837.jpg
204KB, 1280x670px
Don't let the German cucklet fool you. There is something empowering about knowing you have teeth, knowing you are capable of defending yourself with lethal force, and it causes you to resist people's attempts to impose themselves on you, in more ways than just physical violence.
Since buying a gun a few years ago I have become far more confident person, and firearm training improves your self discipline. And as explained earlier, my firearm has saved me from getting mugged, and possibly could have even saved my life. When those three niggers came up to me and yelled "yo give us your money" from behind me, they could have done anything. If I had no gun, I would have been powerless to stop them.
>>
File: 1480544268215.jpg (513KB, 1600x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1480544268215.jpg
513KB, 1600x1113px
>>127143323
God damn Germans are cucked dude there is no point..
>>
>>127139453
NRA? More like NRGay.

Literally GOA 4 lyfe member reporting in.
>>
>>127141279
Yeah. Why carry a firearm when you can whittle a bo staff to fend off the migrant?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.