[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are young men opting out of society?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 398275429719412.jpg (23KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
398275429719412.jpg
23KB, 800x600px
youtube.com/watch?v=q5AkBBQWZR4
>>
Lack of guidance. Terrible family Dynamics
>>
>>127139113
I kind of feel sorry for Louis
>>
File: 1488948887938.jpg (405KB, 983x983px) Image search: [Google]
1488948887938.jpg
405KB, 983x983px
>>127139113
Social media has provided an outlet for cynicism so that they don't have to confront their meaningless lives and actually do something productive.
>>
>>127139113

This is a slide thread.
>>
>>127139113
>Why are young men opting out of society?
Implying that there is a society left to opt out of... A significant portion of these men are simply weeding themselves out of the gene pool (something that would have naturally happened back in the day). The rest have subconsciously realized that they no longer live in a real society. Our actions and beliefs are no longer a product of our environment, but rather, a product of our indoctrination. Most of these individuals do not possess the intellectual ability needed to recognize this truth (never mind the ability to articulate it to another person).

Escapism, in it's many forms, is on the rise among every single demographic; old people drink, young people disappear into the internet... The question is not why are they trying to escape, but what are they trying to escape.
>>
>>127139113
Society doesn't benefit us.
>>
>>127139113
because society has made white working class males outcasts.
>>
>>127139113
>Britcuck doesn't want to work because he knows Muhammad Abdul-Amir Ahmed will get 50% of any paycheck he gets anyways
Makes sense to me
>>
>>127141849
I know a white guy with a law degree and 200k of debt who bailed to Asia to teach English, doesn't even bother paying them, pockets all his income. He said to me "in America, I'm a white guy, lowest on the social ladder, unofficially the most hated class in identity politics, last for jobs, last for any financial aid in school that wasn't loans while every nigger, migrant, and woman got a free or semi-subsidized ride and is now in a better position while I was some undateable 'white nigger' unable to buy a home while any Tyrone who wants to make an effort gets a better life, any cunt who wants to make an effort will make more than me and of course she needs a man who makes more despite her gender pay gap bullshit whining. I go to Asia as a white man who speaks and dresses well and speaks eloquent, and they treat me like a first-class person. In America, I was the nigger. Well fuck them, I'm glad to have expedited tearing down that shithole, even with my 200k peanut less-than-a-dent bail."

Had to dig it out of my Skype logs. It was a fun chat. He's in New Zealand last I heard teaching English to rich gook kids in Auckland.
>>
>>127139113
Because only fags want to integrate into this pozzed society. We just want to kill people. Young men want war.
>>
>>127139113
The screaming mother is the real enabler here. This kid is a neet because the father cannot discipline his son because his wife won't let him do anything.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.