[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the chances of Trump getting reelected? What are the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1473534345532.png (625KB, 828x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473534345532.png
625KB, 828x720px
What are the chances of Trump getting reelected? What are the chances of him getting impeached?
>>
>>127137800
kill yourself rat
>>
>>127137914
rude post
>>
If Trump doesn't stop betraying his constituents, he's not going to get reelected. All the DNC has to do is make sure not to make another Hillary mistake, and they'll have 2020 if Trump continues on this destructive path.
>>
Impeached? Extremely unlikely.

Re-elected? Still probable, but it's going to be a wild 4 years so that's more wait-and-see.
>>
>>127138596
>Impeached? Extremely unlikely.

this.

If it looks like impeachment is imminent, Trump will resign immediately and start screaming how he 'did the most for this country in the shortest presidency without getting shot.'
>>
>>127137800
I hope he gets re-elected. God that'd be as good as it was back in Nov last yera.
>>
>>127138953
I kind of doubt it. Billy boy went through impeachment unscathed and Trump isn't the kind to quit or apologize.

It really depends on what the scandal might have been or what anybody could put together as a realistic set of articles of impeachment. It's an entirely empty threat at this point. I guess
>MUH RUSSIA
wasn't doing the trick anymore
>>
>>127137800
1000% and 1000%
He initiates the Emperor plans when they throw everything at him to impeach him.
>>
>>127137800
Probably pretty low, but I didn't think he was going to win the first election so I may be wrong.
>>
>>127139685

He knows when a failure is a failure. He has had enough business and properties turn into garbage fires that it's got to be a constant check in his head. "Is this still worth it?"

He'll jump ship when he realizes it's fucked and minimize his losses. A claim at being "the most time-effective president" is worth more to him than "The failed clown."
>>
>>127140618
>when he realizes it's fucked
Let me know when it's fucked, then.
>>
File: nuclear_pepe.gif (79KB, 494x332px) Image search: [Google]
nuclear_pepe.gif
79KB, 494x332px
Trump will not be impeached, at worst he will be forced to resign before that happens. However, this is the road that will lead us to civil war. If the enemy cannot find anything to use as grounds for impeachment, they will manufacture evidence to use as pretense. Combine this with the likely riots this summer that will be fueled by the paid shills, useful idiots, and corrupt media establishment, they will possibly be able to force Trump out with their fake evidence if only to prevent the country from burning itself down. Ironically, this is precisely that which is most likely to lead to blood, as the forced removal of a democratically elected leader by the non-democratic deep state establishment will likely result in counter marches on Washington. More than likely, these will be armed marches. We must stop the enemy now if we wish to save innocent blood from being spilled.
>>
>>127137800
>>
>>127137800
Impeached? Never. The Republicans would be slitting their own throats for the mid term elections. After the mid term? Trump will either have his shit together, or have resigned. Taking on the ingrained political bullshit takes it's toll. It will teach, or destroy.

Re-elected? Doubtful. He has fulfilled none of his promises, and is on track to fail most of them. Without some track record of success, you will not get out the voters he got this time. The places he has got to have something to point to as a success, are not moving. Nothing to get a wall up. No progress on NAFTA. Can't even stop immigration, which is written into the Constitution that he can do. Too much fail to get re-elected. He needs success. Only success will get the voters out that he will need.
>>
>>127142658
>He has fulfilled none of his promises, and is on track to fail most of them. Without some track record of success
Why hello there, cuckservative.
>>
>>127142765
>vehemently defending Trump who has flipped on a lot of positions and done hardly anything

yeah bro you are definitely not the cuck here
>>
>>127143194
I'm not vehemently defending Trump at all, or saying that he hasn't been performing up to what his supporters would like to see.

I'm just pointing out the blatantly obvious concern troll embedded narrative.
>>
>>127142658
>in office for 5 months
>hasn't fulfilled every campaign promise
Kys
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.