[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wonder Woman Women Only Screening

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

https://www.polygon.com/2017/5/25/15692206/alamo-drafthouse-wonder-woman

http://mashable.com/2017/05/25/wonder-woman-women-only-screening/#UQwW539nmaqi

"heater chain Alamo Drafthouse announced yesterday that it will hold a women-only screening of Wonder Woman in Austin, Texas to celebrate the feature-length debut of the first female superhero in Warner Bros. DC Universe to get her own movie."

"MEN GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE"

The feminists have taken this shit too far. It includes those who identify as women too.
This is actually a direct violation of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which says, "A federal law that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), and religion in employment, education, and access to public facilities and public accommodations, such as restaurants and hotels." So now they're breaking they're own laws.

Thoughts, /pol/?
>>
>>127136369
Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

https://archive.is/gKnqE <- polygon.com article
https://archive.is/iPHr2 <- mashable.com article
>>
>>127136369
>Thoughts, /pol/?

Who cares?
>>
>>127136484
women obviously
what are we trying to, discriminate men now?
>>
>>127136369
>>127136405

Awwwww, poor wittle stupid, insecure, fragile straight white male snowflakes!!!!!! I hope you guys know how women feel like in regards to STEM and political jobs. Fuck off
>>
>>127136369
if you want to be a fedora about it, you can always go down there and demand to be let in or sue.
>>
>>127136369
Ahahahahahahaha
>Can't get men to go
>So what let's make it girls only
>>
>>127136652
i could always """"""""identify"""""""""" as a female
>>
>>127136369
>going to the theaters
>>
Just identify as one and screech until you get your way
>>
>>127136369
I think op wants to see the Wonder Woman movie, what a faggot
>>
>>127136738
Some bro in Austin needs to do this and report back.
>>
File: 1494463300392.gif (2MB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1494463300392.gif
2MB, 500x370px
>>127136369
>tfw the /tv/ memes are coming to life
S-Should I buy a falcon, guys? I don't wanna end up in the popcorn mines.
>>
Are any reviews out for this movie? Seems like it's not even worth thinking about, like that Ghostbuster shitshow last year
>>
>>127136912
austin anons you have been summoned
i'd love to see this too
>>
>>127136625
>Stem
>Political jobs
The few areas where women are under represented.
>>
>"...the feature-length debut of the first female superhero in Warner Bros. DC Universe to get her own movie."

Did people forget about Halle Berry's Catwoman? I thought they'd flock to the whole 'strong black woman' lead.
>>
>>127136717
pushing the agenda on the children again
>>
File: gavinmcinnes-2011.jpg (126KB, 652x367px) Image search: [Google]
gavinmcinnes-2011.jpg
126KB, 652x367px
>>127136583

It's literally one private screening... who cares enough to have a cry about it?
>>
>>127136369
Someone should call a bomb threat to ruin their movie
>>
>>127138033
no, i know its one private screening- but this is how trends start especially with the """gender identity""" bs
>>
File: 1495166687137.jpg (43KB, 723x737px) Image search: [Google]
1495166687137.jpg
43KB, 723x737px
>>127136369
>mfw i actually like the wonder woman comics
>mfw i know WAY more about the wonder woman mythos than even the most hardcore modern day "feminist"
>mfw i really want this movie to succeed
>mfw i read this
>mfw i know of alamo drafthouse
>mfw it's austin, texas doing this shit
>mfw it's ALWAYS fuckin' austin, texas doing this shit

this whiny, touchy bullshit doesn't surprise me at all as austin is the designated communist rat/hipster/domestic terrorist containment zone of texas.

also, as OP said, they've breaking a law which came into effect roughly around the same time that 2nd wave feminism was still a sort of big deal. the irony of this?

wonder woman was literally created as a direct response to 2nd wave feminism in 1941.
>>
but I identify as a women so this doesn't affect me
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.