[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats wrong with race-mixing with latinas pol?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: sean duffy family.jpg (394KB, 2048x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sean duffy family.jpg
394KB, 2048x1280px
>Olive colored Anglo-Mestizo race takes over America
>3+ kid families, Christian values, good food, 3 generation households
>Zero guilt about Slavery and the 6 Gorillion

I see no problem with this.
>>
>>127135678
Lower Average IQs.

That's the only reason you need.
>>
>>127135678
I would rather have my sister, daughter, ect. mix with latinas than Blacks like a million times over.
>>
>>127135948
latinos*
>>
File: jeb_wins.jpg (9KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
jeb_wins.jpg
9KB, 258x195px
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
>>
>>127135783
This, plus inevitable ethnic tensions.
>>
File: 1465460118731.png (116KB, 393x313px) Image search: [Google]
1465460118731.png
116KB, 393x313px
>>127135678
>>Olive colored Anglo-Mestizo race takes over America
>>
>>127135783
As if this wouldn't rise given their (hopefully) interest in academia. Reason Jews are smart and niggers are stupid is because Jews are raised reading and studying, and around those that do.

Niggers are raised around niggers and being niggers.

You get a decent family and social surrounding and you'd be surprised.
>>
>>127135678
Here's what I think could help in bringing up the white population:
>deport ALL illegal immigrants since they are all criminals
>whites can be allowed to breed with the hispanics that are left ONLY if their kids breed with whites, and their kids breed with whites, and their kids breed with whites, etc.
>the Hispanic race will eventually be erased out of the gene pool within a couple hundred years
>the white population will be back up to normal levels (~80%)
>>
File: Jules_cesar.jpg (206KB, 800x943px) Image search: [Google]
Jules_cesar.jpg
206KB, 800x943px
>>127135678
Oh hey look, it's this fucking thread again
>>
>>127135678
>Everyone with shit skin, eyes, and hair

No thanks
>>
>>127136513
in the US, on average blacks score worse than whites and every other ethnic group regardless of income, though
>>
>>127136547
Hmm, maybe that could work, but how can we ensure that the halfbreeds breed with whites?
>>
theres nothing wrong with mixing with any race. just look at the genetics of the family and especially whether her male relatives are red-pilled, tall, and intelligent

only problem with latinas is they age like shit unless they're the whiter kind.
>>
>>127136838
Fascism
>>
>>127135678
>>
>>127135678
America's dirt isn't magic. A nation is comprised of its people. The more Mexicans there are in the United States, the more the United States will look like Mexico.

...And I don't know about you, but I don't want the United States to look like Mexico.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9W1_ZI2ewA
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.