[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Chile in danger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1490883644649.jpg (8KB, 261x194px) Image search: [Google]
1490883644649.jpg
8KB, 261x194px
Just saw a report on the national news about making unisex bathrooms the norm in Chile to protect the fee fees of secretly trans kids. Why the fuck are our politicians trying to mimic the degeneracy of the first world? God damn it
>>
>>127134509
First waves of nigers flooding the streets and now this kind of crap.
I've fucking had enough of leftist degeneracy.
I just want to put a bullet in every commie on this land.
>>
WWPD
>>
>>127134805
The capital is a fucking center of degeneracy. No niggers in the south tho
>>
>>127134805
You have to drop commies from helicopters on bullets.
>>
>>127134999
Fucking checked.
Man I have vivid fantasies about killing communists, I fear I might just do something stupid and end up in jail or worse.
>>
>>127134918
Concepción is trying to compete with Santiago in the degeneracy race, lad
>>
>>127135375
All modern commies are retarded college faggots and rich girls on public unis. Somehow I think it wouldn't be hard to round em up
>>
>>127135561
I meant further south, like Osorno and Valdivia
>>
Drop me a call if you need help with the commie genocide aka looking for job and meaning
>>
>>127135625
Most of them are, the real problem are the subversive rats in poor neighborhoods pushing their sick and twisted ideologies.
Remember, traitors go first.
>>
>>127134509
what do you care? nobody wants to see your tiny dingus anyway
>>
>>127136154
Fuck off you degenerate gook
>>
>>127134805
Do the commies actually have a chance of winning? i'm not informed on this.
>>
>>127137555
Hopefully not, at least politically the moderate right wing candidate is ahead in the polls.
But the subversion of the working class by the communists is the real danger.
>>
>>127134509
based Chile, please stop. I always fantasized about moving to Chile one day and drinking wine off into the sunset. You people are supposed to be western but 60-years ago when the west was desirable.
>>
>>127137944
The working class is traditionally right winged, but it's true they aren't our brightest and the left is good at brainwashing dumb people
>>
>>127137944
Chile is the only decent country in this shithole we call South America. Don't let it happen anon, become the next Pinochet if you have to.
>>
File: helicopter.jpg (44KB, 700x499px) Image search: [Google]
helicopter.jpg
44KB, 700x499px
You've done it in the past and you might need to do it again...
>>
What if they start bringing rapefugees here..¿How would people react?

Would we be Sweden 2.0?
>>
>>127138191
I'm fully aware the communist menace won't be destroyed peacefully.
Hope Brazil won't fall into Venezuela 2.0
>>
>>127138191
>Chile is the only decent country in this shithole we call South America.

No it's not, stop falling for all the stupid memes.
>>
>>127138607
Nah most people are pretty xenophobic, it shouldn't be hard to redpill 'em
>>
>>127134509
Where is Pinochet when you need him?
>>
>>127138714
Really? I thought your economy was doing well.
>>
>>127134509
yer full uhshit, texas recognizes not such fagutry. send yer larp >>>/mlp/
>>
>>127139142
Compared to the rest of SA, yes, but the lower classes are pretty poor compared to the higher ones and now they are having an influx of niggers from Haiti and Colombia/Ecuador. People like to cry about corruption and shit but it's not nearly as bad as the rest of the cone. Got a lot of poor young chileans emulating nigger culture and commiting crimes tho.
>>
>>127139142

Our economy is going to the shitter because copper is getting cheaper each passing day,
we elect the same retard fat bitch for president TWICE and to make things better we employ first world building companies that do a shitty work and take all the fucking money.
>>
>>127139652
Jeez, that sucks man. Why is ther an influx of Haitians? I know theyre ultra poor but how?
>>
>>127139814
A lot of them hire chinese companies. Gooks are like jews on steroids
>>
>>127139814
Well damn. That is not good. Don't you have any other resources?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.