[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be a politician?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3865.jpg (299KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3865.jpg
299KB, 2000x1000px
What's the best route to become a senetor or representative? I have no political experience and I'm in my lower 30s.

I'm tired of shitposting on pol about politics instead of actually doing something about it.
>>
kys
>>
>>127134050
Videotape yourself molesting a child and then send it to John Podesta
>>
File: 5ca.jpg (260KB, 570x558px) Image search: [Google]
5ca.jpg
260KB, 570x558px
>>127134347
>>
>>127134050
Learn to lie with a straight face.

That is all there is too it.
>>
>>127134050
>senetor
The first step is learning how to spell senator
>>
real post for the non-faggots

start going to LOCAL republican meets. republicans are always accepting of new members with based values. ask questions. learn to follow before you learn to lead

if you're talking about becoming a liberal leader, hop on twitter and make SJW comments for 2-3 years. march the streets for protests that don't make sense, like carrying a pro-abortion sign at a science march, use a megaphone and make as many non-white "friends" as you can
>>
>>127134450

That's not a requirement, you have people to do that.
>>
>actually doing something about it

Like the deep state will let you.
>>
>>127134050
Anon unless you've been sucking dick in the local GOP bathroom, or rich and famous in your district, you're gonna have to start at the school board or something
>>
>>127136368
It's important that we infiltrate the political system for when the civil war 2 breaks out.

There are some representatives in the South that are neo confederates
>>
>>127135823
>implying those leftist useful idiots will ever be permitted to lead by the Democrats ruling class

>>127136690
>It's important that we infiltrate the political system
I agree. /pol/ spends a lot of time promoting STEM (it has its obvious bennefits) but 'public service' should be encouraged too imo.
That being said I'm a stemfag too. But when I'm settled I'd like to get involved in local politics.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.