[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what to do /pol/ NY.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: WonderWoman screeni.png (428KB, 639x954px) Image search: [Google]
WonderWoman screeni.png
428KB, 639x954px
"Want to clarify these WONDER WOMAN screenings include any of our guests who identify as women as well."
>>
So.. They are open to anybody?
>>
>>127130066
is this real?

when is it?
>>
>>127130066
hooly shit, please lord let a bunch of dudes show up and demand to be let in because they are identifying as women

god damn i would love that
>>
Any man that would choose to see this movie should be shunned anyway. Who gives af.
>>
>show up
>turned away
>file discrimination suit
>make bank
>>
File: yXadlBH.gif (146KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
yXadlBH.gif
146KB, 300x167px
>>127130066
>>
This shitty movie isn't even worth trolling at the cuck drafthouse
>>
>>127130619
https://twitter.com/AlamoNYC/status/867837024677572608
>>
Fuck Austin
Fuck Alamo Drafthouse
Fuck (((DC)))
That is all.
>>
File: 1495603185566.jpg (62KB, 270x259px) Image search: [Google]
1495603185566.jpg
62KB, 270x259px
>>127130066
Fuck it, when is this shit? I live in SA and I will fucking identify as a woman or whatever to get in.
Maybe it will help that I am also black.
>>
Yeah sure why not, if any of you other faggots want to go I'll go.
>>
It doesn't matter. None of this matters.
Wonder Woman's target audience is beta male comic book nerds and women. It doesn't matter if they exclude men from a screening. The movie will do poorly and they will still blame white males just like nu-Ghostbusters.
>>
>>127133001
>The movie will do poorly and they will still blame white males just like nu-Ghostbusters.

I'm not so sure. People said the same about Man of Steel and Batman v. Superman. Those still made over half a billion each.

Wonder Woman isn't as interesting, but I wouldn't put it past the masses.
>>
>>127133001
I thought she was the best part of BMvsSM. I think it's a mistake doing shit like this, but I want to see it.
>>
>>127133546
I thought she was blatantly shoehorned into Batman vs. Superman. Not that the movie sucked regardless.
>>
A movie made by lesbians, for lesbians.
>>
>>127130066
I'm gonna go to this screening in a bra and tell them to stop oppressing my imaginary vagina
>>
>>127130066
Nice digits.

50 Ted blooded males should show up, "identifying" as women.

Shriek and wail about discrimination if they aren't allowed in.
>>
>>127130066

>guests who identify as women as well

People need to make an absolute mockery out of shit like this. Whenever possible say you identify as something ridiculous, but in a way that they can't turn you away.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.