[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knowledge Bomb. Domino Destabilization.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 381
Thread images: 84

File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
Domino Destabilization is a Regional Destabilization tactic where multiple country's are destabilized to cause/create large movements of people & reshape the Regions. Cities in country's are also used like charges in controlled demolitions to bring down Country's.

Some examples of Domino Destabilization are:

1) [Middle East destabilization to flood Europe.]

["Arab Spring"-> Egypt -> Libya/North Africa -> Syria -> Turkey]

Europe(primarily Western Europe) is being pincered. African Migrants from the Sea(From Libya/North Africa) & Islamic "Refugees" from the Land(From Syria/Middle East/Turkey).

In true "Order from/by Chaos" fashion, this was done to create enough of a Crisis that the EU could justify making, using & deploying the EU Army(To stop country's from leaving/resisting the EU & to make the EU last longer).

2) [South America destabilization to flood North America.]

Just like what is/was going on in the Middle East, a very similar operation is going on in South America to create a Crisis equal if not bigger then what Europe is experiencing.

Mexico would turn into a "Syria", US would implode & Canada would fall.

The "Order from/by Chaos" out of this, is the formation of the NAU(North American Union) & SAU(South American Union).
>>
ARCHIVE OF PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO:

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
File: Pyramid.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramid.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
Future topics I plan on covering:

1) Invasive Species

2) "UFO's", MIB & Black Budget Projects

3) Regional "Unions".

4) Differences between Nationalism/Populism, Countrism & Globalism.

5) Order by/from Chaos vs Chaos by/from Order

6) They Live

7) WW3 Scenario's
>>
Many interesting topics are going to be covered.
>>
>>127129112
What is (((their))) masterplan? Why are they destabilizing all these countries???
>>
>>127129432

Many reasons(Which I've talked about in my other threads: >>127129138), such as creating Regional "Unions".
>>
>>127129182
is it ok to race mix?
>>
>>127129397
Going off the order out of chaos theme, are any of these globalist groups affiliated with the Rosicrucians? Francis Bacon's text "New Atlantis" basically talks about a global utopian society governed by the illumined minds of the Rosicrucian Order.
>>
>>127129624
What are those reasons?
And why do they want to create unions?
>>
>>127129112
Make sure to report & sage

yes, call me a shill for the 10th time
>>
>>127129182
bumpin "UFO's", MIB & Black Budget Projects

give us a quick preview maybe?
>>
>>127129112
Essentially, these brainlets have ran out of other people to conquer outside their lands. Thus, they are now centering on conquering people within their lands via the same niggerish tricks they used on others.

What they don't realize is that there is no order or control at such levels of chaos and towards such extremes of it. Thus, it is a problem that will solve itself.

This is not a knowledge bomb btw. It is plain to see and has been covered by a number of well put together documentaries. Even having been disclosed and being clear, it persists due to the sheer number of brainlet sheep in the world.
>>
>>127129112
There are still 12 kids missing from the Manchester explosion, legitimate abduction or government cover up?
>>
>>127129112
>Venezuela
>Paraguay
>Brazil
>>
>>127129112
Dude, when are you ever going to say something of truly meaningful consequence?
>>
File: PP.jpg (791KB, 1200x1688px) Image search: [Google]
PP.jpg
791KB, 1200x1688px
>>127129112
Have a bump A5. Glad to see you here.
>>
>>127129846

Population Control, Demographic Replacement, To get resources, Recruit forces, etc

A wide range of things.

>>127129772

Not when you consider Bioweapons designed to target that.

>>127129951

You've been consistently doing damage control on my threads ever since the "The Globalist Endgame" thread was done.

>>127129788

Don't know.

>>127129994

The real UFO's that do crash/get shot down, are just Drones/Unmanned older models of Craft.

>>127130227

Both

>>127130224

This thread actually is quite an important "Bomb" since it gets out some information involving the Tactic.
>>
File: 1490819767716.gif (672KB, 498x342px) Image search: [Google]
1490819767716.gif
672KB, 498x342px
>>127129112
Welcome back Anon5, I always look forward to these threads--they remind me why I come to 4chan in the first place.

A few questions if you will...

1. Assuming a nation (or group) would decide to nuke Mecca, which do you suspect would be most-prone to doing so?

2. Is Venezuela going to collapse entirely and will the exodus of those people make their way to the US?

3. How will the EU Army be revealed? Will London come under [another] attack to bring this army into the public's eye?

Thanks in advanced; wishing you health and safety.
>>
>>127130293

I always do.

Constant spoon-feeding & clickbait headlines have caused the majority of the population to forget how to Think.

>>127130256

Likely several others are going to have problems.

>>127130424

Appreciate it.
>>
>>127129112
>2) [South America destabilization to flood North America.]
huh. I didn't really see this coming but I guess it makes sense. Is it weird that nothing you ever say surprises me? I feel like you are holding back a lot.
>>
London bridges falling down almost happened today.

Unrelated and perhaps more relevant to the black projects thread , but any idea who John St Clair is ? Supposingly that guy or group owns patents on triangular spacecraft, and other otherworldly tech.
>>
h-hi
>>
>>127130593
those are just the first moves
>>
>>127130561

1) Any country with Nukes(Bomber, Sub, Missile, or even using a Truck) could do it. Islamic Nations could even do it as a False Flag to unite Islam on a global scale to do Conquest.

2) Compare and contrast what went on/is going on in the Middle East with what is going on in South America.

3) It's not a matter of Will, but When, Why & How.
>>
>>127130891

I'm aware.

>>127130868

Hello

>>127130603

Understanding the Chessboard is very important.

>>127130653

1) Interesting.

2) Don't really know.
>>
I feel as if the MENA destabilization has been obvious for those of us who've paid attention the last 5+ years with Syria's civil war.
I think that the Americas destabilization will either backfire really hard or work really well. We see groups poping up right now , more so openly, who support illegal immigration and aren't afraid of violence (ANTIFA).
I feel the regular Joe at the end of the day will revolt over this. Canada is lucky we don't have to deal with it much. We have sanctuary cities but we don't have to deal with what America has to, fortunately. I feel as if opening up Mexico's to being VISA free will be the start for our pro-illegal immigrant movement to really start here which could be bad.
ANTIFA has made a couple comments already in Canada and there is ANTIFA in TO (I am unaware of other cities probably Montral, Vancouver too).

Have a bump and nice night to everyone.
>>
File: 1489699346801-v.png (296KB, 649x649px) Image search: [Google]
1489699346801-v.png
296KB, 649x649px
Dinosaurs didn't have feathers faggot.
>hurr shills are really mad about this info getting out
Nope, just tired of you advertising your nigger-tier threads with mumbo jumbo half-truths and vague non-predictions.
>yes look deeper into it to find things
Sure faggot, just ONCE provide a source or a specific piece of knowledge in these shitty threads. Until then, stay on GodLikeProductions or /x/ where some faggots can tolerate your shitty's grammar and overuse's of apostrophe's.
>>
>>127129182
Larp thread
>>
>>127129112
So are you going to be dropping real truth bombs or just the usual vague gay shit. Also why aren't you posting on x anymore
>>
>>127131159

Anti-Fa,BAMN,BLM,La Raza,CAIR,etc

All Leftist groups are interconnected & have backers.

In the end they are just useful/expendable idiots/pawns.
>>
>>127131285
>>127131308
>>127131317

Such low energy shilling.
>>
File: 1490033346568.jpg (170KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490033346568.jpg
170KB, 640x480px
Even if these are larps a5 leads very potent thought experiment groups you have to admit that
yet still jewd by mods
hmmmm
>>
Oh and keep defending kikes it makes it really obvious how blue pilled you are.
>>
Anon5 you said before in one of your threads that Amy Shumar was fucking Bill Clinton, and Bill banged Huma, whose Bill fucking now??

Anon5 you said Ivanka cucked Jared, did she fuck a few saudis, is that ass going to bring peace in the middle east.

Anon5 anything you can help with on Seth Rich invesrigation, maybe help with disinformation?

Anon5 is kim.com legit?

Anon5 what do you watch for news? And does he sell water filters?

Anon5 what do you think will happen when the Russia narrative is done, especially to msm.

Anon5 is Long Dong Assange banging Pam Anderson

Alright guys that is all
>>
File: 1495736279670-pol.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495736279670-pol.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
[Actual info]Amb. Stevens was sent to Benghazi post haste in order to retrieve US made Stinger missiles supplied to Ansar al Sharia without Congressional oversight or permission. Hillary brokered the deal through Stevens and a private arms dealer named Marc Turi. Then some of the shoulder fired missiles ended up in Afghanistan used against our own military. It was July 25th, 2012 when a Chinook helicopter was taken down by one of our own Stingers, but the idiot Taliban didn't arm the missile and the Chinook didn't explode, but had to land anyway. An ordnance team recovered the serial number off the missile which led back to a cache of Stingers being kept in Qatar by the CIA. Obama and Hillary were now in full panic mode and Stevens was sent in to retrieve the rest of the Stingers. This was a "do-or-die" mission, which explains the stand down orders given to multiple commando teams.
>>
These race weapons you talk about, they are being tested in Africa aren't they? Every few years there is some big virus , are they natural or just them trying out a new train that kills only Asians etc...

For example, it is not farfetched that they altered Ebola and tested it or it somehow left their lab in Africa.

So it seems Trumps wall has a dual purpose with that Mexican issue in the future.
>>
File: spirit eating.jpg (27KB, 678x180px) Image search: [Google]
spirit eating.jpg
27KB, 678x180px
>>127129112
This was your last post from the last thread. Spirit Eating?
>>
>>127129112
yes yes where is the knowledge there is zero knowledge posted in any of your threads why do you advertise them as such?
>>
[Actual info]
It was the State Dept, not the CIA that supplied them to our sworn enemies, because Petraeus wouldn't supply these deadly weapons due to their potential use on commercial aircraft. Then, Obama threw Gen. Petraeus under the bus after he refused to testify that he OK'd the BS talking points about a spontaneous uprising due to a Youtube video. Obama and Hillary committed treason...and THIS is what the investigation is all about, why she had a private server, (in order to delete the digital evidence), and why Obama, two weeks after the attack, told the UN that the attack was because of a Youtube video, even though everyone knew it was not. Further...the Taliban knew that this administration aided and abetted the enemy without Congressional approval when Boehner created the Select Cmte, and the Taliban began pushing the Obama Administration for the release of 5 Taliban Generals. Bowe Bergdahl was just a pawn...everyone KNEW he was a traitor. So we have a traitor as POTUS that is not only corrupt, but compromised...and a woman that is a serial liar, perjured herself multiple times at the Hearing whom is running for POTUS. Only the Dems, with their hands out, palms up, will support her. Perhaps this is why no military aircraft was called in...because the administration knew our enemies had Stingers.
>>
will they ever mix ebola with rabies?
zombies would be fun
>>
File: 20170512000318_glitch.jpg (239KB, 1190x595px) Image search: [Google]
20170512000318_glitch.jpg
239KB, 1190x595px
>>127132051
Because goyium listen.
>So...
>"audience starts drooling in anticipation, like a dog who just heard the dinner bell"
>Drumpf...
>"the all-genderfluid audience shifts to
"male-mode in order to achieve a singular, synchronized erection"
>I mean, he took a huge "Trump" today...
>"the audience cums while simultaneously bursting into laughter, becoming a single being, bounded by their own cum"
>He's a doo-doo head
>"the audience, now a singular being, starts to absorb energy from Colbert's comedic genius, thus triplicating in size, crushing the staff in the process"
>I mean, if Hillary was president...
>"the audience, now rightfully going by the "they" pronouns, starts to tremble, generating a sound that Satan himself wish he could replicate"
>Everyone would get two scoops of ice-cream
>"upon hearing the words "ice-cream", the audience, now filled with cum, genius level comedic energy, hopes from their crushed dreams, and whatever else pleasures they, ends up exploding into a bloody supernova, spreading the liberal cuckoldry across the cosmos"
>>
>>127131523

1) If Hillary or Chelsea does anything Politics wise, that will be figured out.

2) She screwed around with some people, also she is getting connections with Female Globalist groups.

3) I'll be doing a KB on it at some point. Keep an eye out for it.

4) In a way.

5) I have other ways to learn of things then Media.

6) They will move on to a Mental Heath narrative or try to push the impeachment narrative or "US Spring" narrative.

7) No idea.

>>127131686
>>127132066

Interesting.

>>127131774

1) Yep, and also some Asian regions.

>>127131940

Eating people/kids/babies, including ones still Alive.

>>127132051

Low energy shilling.

>>127132095

"Zombie" virus's can be made & deployed.
>>
>>127131477

Learn to look at the bigger chessboard of the world.

The Globalist Community/Power Structure is more then "The Jews".
>>
File: PSX_20170507_165747-01.jpg (159KB, 704x914px) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20170507_165747-01.jpg
159KB, 704x914px
State Department Email

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/37/379092_fw-wtc-i-.html

The $240 billion bond scheme

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/20/207972_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-it-suggests-that.html

Declassified FBI material re: Mossad involvement, which Comey did nothing with

http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/09/11/911-revisited-declassified-fbi-files-reveal-new-details-about-the-five-israelis/

How Mossad ran the operation and acted as handlers of the hijackers

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html
>>
File: opiate.gif (72KB, 333x338px) Image search: [Google]
opiate.gif
72KB, 333x338px
>>127132418
Obviously but your assumption that human shit plague from South of US could destroy us is infantile.
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only
8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual
>>
>>127129112
You seem to be saying that it is worth resisting these things and fighting the globalists who are trying to bring it about. Is that because you think there is hope of a better world? How exactly would this better world exist, seeing as it is clear in the picture you paint that only cruelty and betrayal yield real results?

You threads have a heavy implication that humanity totally under the control of globalists because humanity is inherently weak and cannot defend itself from cunning meanness. Further, your portrayal of aliens makes them sound boring and lame, sitting around consuming entertainment like we do and not giving a shit about anything.

Seems pointless to engage in anything if your threads are true, because any show of humanity will be turned against us and only the most inhumanly cruel can ever have true power. So the outcome will be shit no matter what. That's why a lot of people suspect you of being Jewish, you paint a picture as gloomy and totally bleak as the Jewish view of the world.
>>
File: 561053_824_.jpg (65KB, 823x535px) Image search: [Google]
561053_824_.jpg
65KB, 823x535px
>>127132418
Posting rare war rigs while I catch up on this thread

How long do we have until Mexico turns to Syria? Is this something they might develop over a 5-10 year period?
>>
>>127132422

checked and bump
>>
File: 1495574447585-pol.jpg (118KB, 508x767px) Image search: [Google]
1495574447585-pol.jpg
118KB, 508x767px
Jew!
>The JQ:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier in it couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER for his anti-white agenda.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
>>
File: 1495256955638-sp.png (2MB, 1028x1230px) Image search: [Google]
1495256955638-sp.png
2MB, 1028x1230px
Women, especially hypergamous women, are genetically predisposed to welcome invaders and the destruction of their tribe/nation, by nature, their instincts always tell them to gravitate toward the more agressive male because subconciously they are genetically programmed to seek the greatest opportunity to accumulate resources and physical protection, and the agressive male is processed in their minds as the signal for this. If anything, yesterdays incident will make British women, and Western women even more actively seek out immigrants in an attempt to assimilate them. At a subconcious level, they will be submissive to the agressive, violent muslim male that seeks to destroy their society and will have utter contempt and disgust for the white male for "opressing them with patriarchy" but being unable to protect the tribe/nation. Its a cycle in every nation, no matter what technology or culture changes occur, women are just genetically disposed to submitting to invaders, and to be contemptful toward non-violent or defeated men. Theres a reason why Chad always win, a reason why the top-tier women always shack up with the highest-ranking officers of the invaders, and a reason why the queens of defeated civilizations become concubines of the conquerors
>>
>>127130446
>The Globalist Endgame

link to this larp thread
>>
>>127132657

Demographic Replacement(such as birth rates),draining of resources & eventual Conflict.

Also, I've done several threads that relate to what you are talking about if you have seen the archives: >>127129138 (Framing of Hitler, The Jewish Conspiracy psy-op, "Greater Israel"/Samson Option/Zionists/Zionism)

>>127132681

1) The Future plans are dictated by the actions of Man & Machine.

2) Globalist groups(and others) rely on the public being stupid inorder to get things done.
>>
>>127130934
Is it possible that Turkey could use their connections to ISIS for the false flag? A certain prince who controls mujahideen forces in KSA is most likely to revolt and I could see them using him to start a global jihad as a way to restart the Ottoman empire

That doesn't even factor in Iran, which also might try that kind of thing since they are the other regional sub power along with Turkey
>>
File: 1487216132937.jpg (26KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1487216132937.jpg
26KB, 256x256px
>>127133129
This is literally a reddit TRP level truth. Women desire strong men. Inviting violent foreigners into a tribe they perceive is weak is a win-win with respect to this desire.
>>
>>127130446
>>127130593
do global event only really get orchestrated when it benefits multiple parties?

So trump's wall is going to cock block their attempt at chaos by order in the US, will they just move it to canada then?

Was just looking at how to play the Illuminati game after you mentioned it was a early attempt to do with "pre- meme magic", interesting how you use it to build power structures to achieve your goals and the game company got raided by the secret service in 90'. any more info on this?

Also on the soft kill stuff, was it first used on tobacco? I look back at all the stuff that was found in cigarettes and can't believe they would put that all in their unless it was intentional.
>>
File: 20170507100556_glitch-01.jpg (85KB, 640x419px) Image search: [Google]
20170507100556_glitch-01.jpg
85KB, 640x419px
>>127132811
Mexshitco doesn't have inbreds so never. They are low IQ but much smarter than the average goatfucker.
Pedosta dump:
https://pastebin.com/DvtrqVXa
>>
>>127133157

Archives: >>127129138

>>127132811

On the right track with the estimation.
>>
File: de goya.jpg (55KB, 560x800px) Image search: [Google]
de goya.jpg
55KB, 560x800px
>>127132263
>Eating people/kids/babies, including ones still Alive.
fuck man
>>
>>127133199
Hi Anon5,

can you expound on the "toy" agenda within YouTube/the gaming community/movies? is it to do with infantilization or some sort of weird epigenetics program? social engineering?

also more gamergate info is always welcome. this whole jontron/destiny thing is very suspicious, almost as if the destiny guy is being padded up by left wing interests to stealthily disseminate their ideology onto the gaming community
>>
>>127129112
Speaking honestly, ...

1. Will Podest and Hillary be linked officially with the Seth Rich murder?

2. Will the Seth Rich murder itself be grounds for the public shaming of the DNC (and others) shenanigans?

3. What's the actual likelihood that the Clinton Foundation will be exposed for the crimes they've both committed and are involved in?

4. What's your general assessment for how Trump is handling our domestic policies? I know that's broad, but any highlights you'd care to share?
>>
>>127129112
Basically they want to turn the whole world into one big 3rd world shithole, with themselves behind walls in gated communities?
>>
File: 1491887950197-sp.jpg (843KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1491887950197-sp.jpg
843KB, 1920x1280px
>>127133298
I think the kike brainwashing is actually weeding out the beta cucks and producing more redpilled alphas. All the betas now turn into druggie degenerates and get AIDS then cut their dicks off now, so, great.

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion. We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.
>>
File: 20170511211054_glitch-01.jpg (208KB, 1190x595px) Image search: [Google]
20170511211054_glitch-01.jpg
208KB, 1190x595px
>>127133741
This will never work.
If you haven't noticed, the 1st world feeds the 3rd world.
>>
>>127132263
>
>1) If Hillary or Chelsea does anything Politics wise, that will be figured out.

Nancy Pelosi??

>2) She screwed around with some people, also she is getting connections with Female Globalist groups.

That slut of a jew.

>3) I'll be doing a KB on it at some point. Keep an eye out for it.

Altight, but forreal we might need help with disinformation larpers, I don't want to see pizzagate 2.0, where we go off on a deep end of trusting everyone on 4chan, plus pushing of false storylines with actors.

>6) They will move on to a Mental Heath narrative or try to push the impeachment narrative or "US Spring" narrative.

Well just msm recovering after that, we will push #MediaLiesAgain ...again to show how they pushed a conspiracy that could of pushed us to war, msm would be dead in everyone's eyes after that. Do you think "they" will go full speed on social media/censorship?

>7) No idea.

Pamela said Assange got "stamina" who knew that Aussie was a fan of Baywatch.
>>
>>127133317
They're already acting like goatfuckers in case you haven't been following all the beheadings, murders and general violence. Also ISIS is now in Mexico and SA because they can outbid the IC buy cartel loyalty.

>>127133335
1) will monitor the situation over time

2) am having people look into the "journalists" working at WaPo and NYT who are really IC plants. What do we do once we identify them? Do we expose them for leaking? Corrupting IC officials? Just generally out them for their connections they have to the establishment?

3) would appreciate some feedback on the Middle East chessboard re: KSA >>127133285
>>
There's been quite a few articles coming out about the EU army recently.

Being talked about but not in the MSM more in the specialised media shall we say.

Least we forget there's different media for us and different media for them.
>>
>>127129112
What's up A5? Been a while since I bought one of your threads.

About Ivanka, what's her end game? Does she just want to whore around and be liked or is she a hardline globalist who hates what her father is doing to (((their))) agenda.
>>
>>127133285

Saudi's also have an arsenal.

Speaking of that, Saudi Arabia will eventually have a Civil War.

>>127133312

1) Yes & also if the event will disrupt rival/enemy parties.

2) Canada is turning into Sweden 2.0

3) "meme magic" is just the recent name for it.

4) It's been used in a bunch of things.

>>127133416

Yep.

>>127133505

1) It's being done exactly for those reasons you included.

2) I explained the full scope of the Network in that threads OP. The whole Game Industry is controlled.

>>127133741

Agenda 21 & Agenda 24

>>127133520

1),2),3) In the near future I'll do a thread about it, keep your eyes open for it.

4) He needs to get the Wall going.

Also inorder to "drain the swamp", you have to poison what lives in it so it can't attack you as you are doing it.
>>
>>127134046
*caught
>>
Hey Anon5

1. Have you ever read the book about the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations by John Coleman? If you have, is all/most of the info within it legit?

2. Do you think Trump can get the wall built in time to prevent even more mass immigration from South America due to destabilization?

3. What union would India become a part of if it had to, or do you think they would refuse?

4. Have you ever read the book "Ringmakers of Saturn" by Norman R. Bergrun? If so, what might your thoughts on it be?

5. Was the Alt-Right allowed to become a movement, or even engineered to become one, so that the Left had a force of opposition to overcome with the planned election of Hilary?

6. Is there any hints you can give on how to spot who the social engineering agents might be on Youtube? Things like where they're from and what university they went to are the things that I've thought up of so far.

7. What is the true intent of De-Urbanization
and Section 8 housing?

8. How skewed are the total population estimates of Earth? Are the true numbers within the range of half of what is estimated?
>>
>>127134046

She's already networking with Female Globalists groups.

Look into Dina,Nikki & others.

>>127134021

Interesting.

>>127133979

2) Expose them completely. The Alternative/Independent Media needs to stop basking in the "Trump won guys!!!" and get its war-face on when it comes to them.

3) Already responded. >>127134097

>>127133964

4) They are already trying to do the Censorship.
>>
>>127133505
>can you expound on the "toy" agenda within YouTube/the gaming community/movies
Wut
>>
>>127134310
Speaking of Tavistock, are you familiar with GodLikeProductions at all?
>>
Is there anyone who controls the greaters? Is queen Elizabeth II a "one"?
>>
>>127134097
>Saudi Arabia will eventually have a Civil War.
Once energy tech is unleashed and Saudis turn into sand salesmen.
>>
>>127129112
What do you think about Duterte? A pretty big coincidence ISIS popped its head up after he kicked out the Rothschilds dont you agree?
>>
>>127134461
Sounds like she hates her father and is actively trying to undermine him. Either that or she's stupid as hell.
>>
>>127134097
1) I know Saudi's have an arsenal, I was just thinking about the possibility that a player might use a foreign Muslim nation like Turkey to take advantage of the KSA civil war. Saudi's already have nukes so all a foreign state would need to do is support on faction in the war and then stage the hit on Mecca

2) Is it possible that regional unions could be a better idea down the road? Like if Canada implodes (which it is due for at this rate) I could see a positive group leveraging the US to annex Canada, purge it and use their resources. If circumstances were right are regional unions something that theoretically could work?

3) looking forward to the Rich thread, I am compiling a timeline of events based on what you talked about

>>127134461
2) so just hit the journalists as hard as we can, got it

3) who else besides Dina and Nikki need to be looked into? Any men or is it literally just feminists? NTAJW
>>
>>127134310

1) Haven't heard of it.

2) Hopefully.

3) Asian Union.

4) Haven't heard of it.

5) Both.

6) You can spot them if you understand what social engineering is designed to do.

7) Collapse

8) Sometimes certain "people" count as more then one person.
>>
File: 1489705184337-v.gif (4MB, 280x302px) Image search: [Google]
1489705184337-v.gif
4MB, 280x302px
>>127133979
Lol ISIS isn't Arab you dumb fuck, it's a Jewish front.
>>
>>127134900
>Sometimes certain "people" count as more then one person.
Say more
>>
File: Kantbot.png (1MB, 800x819px) Image search: [Google]
Kantbot.png
1MB, 800x819px
>>127129112
Bump ayy bby

Whats the go for Australia we don't share our borders with any nation on the planet as long as you don't count the damn kiwis that wont fuck off back to hobbit land

No one in my country's parliament gives a shit they are all bought and paid for how serious of a problem will the Chinese be?

The yanks have troops here doesn't that make it their problem as well?

What are some end game scenarios for us i feel hopeless

How are they gonna destabilize us? we don't have a land bridge to be enriched apart from our tax money flying the cunts here

Will whites down under go the way of the whites in south Africa?

Will whites ever be free of nazi larping dickheads?

Will it not even matter in the future depending on how far right the pendulum swings?
>>
File: lmcmsb-lmcmj5batmobile1.jpg (31KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
lmcmsb-lmcmj5batmobile1.jpg
31KB, 560x420px
>>127134921
You clearly have not done any research into the groups that funded/started it. Quite the collaboration

>>127134900
Are they trying to act like globalists/rich/powerful groups count as more than one "person?"
>>
File: 1491340910805-pol.png (53KB, 571x618px) Image search: [Google]
1491340910805-pol.png
53KB, 571x618px
>>127134897
>Saudi's
Anon5 sock detected. Horrible proxy fag attempt.
>>
>>127132263
Please tell us more about spirit eating. What's the point? Who does it? Who is covering up for it? What is being hidden from us in the Wikileaks emails? Will there be a break in the pizzagate/pedogate investigation?
>>
>>127131340
Infiltrated a few of these; can confirm PR consultant staff.
>>
>>127135201
So it's not a kike front? Just happened to be cover for false flags like Bataclan?
>>
>>127134647

1) Omega's.

2) No. Royal Family was/is it's own thing.

>>127134807

Most of that "energy tech" is sitting in underground warehouses.

>>127134835

1) A leader that wants to keep his country & people around.

2) ISIS & other terror groups have been moving East for a long time.

>>127134856

Could be both.

>>127134897

1) Many scenario's are possible.

2) In theory, but not with this current form(2 forms of Globalism exist) of Globalism.

3) Just like Obama, keep track of who the meetings include.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
>>127131774
>race weapons

Damn, what if the kikes are actually on our side and this whole immigration thing is just a ruse to get whites to wake up

Playing the looooong game
>>
Is the fact that Brazil is pretty much owned by corporations and conglomerates (who control the politicians with bribe money) reversible? Or are the globalists in complete control now?
>>
File: 1480794860319.jpg (21KB, 528x424px) Image search: [Google]
1480794860319.jpg
21KB, 528x424px
>>127135251
I'd lay into you for being such a faggot but you're at least making a partial attempt at discussion in this thread so I'll give you a pass. Typos and poor grammar are a thing you know
>>
>>127135601
For testimonial purposes, let's just say it's better if you didn't know.
>>
>>127129112
Thomas Pynchon seems to know a thing or too...what say you?
>>
>>127135042
This is how you get to gorillions of people, btw.
>>
>>127135471
1) Is it possible that Ivanka is smart but has FLD? She was into "modeling" for a while and we all know what goes on in that world

2) What do you define as the other kind of globalism? Will humanity have to reform globalism in the long run to progress?
>>
>>127131940
>>127132263
>>127133416
>>127134097
But why with the cannibalism? spiritual powers or some bullshit?

So does tobacco have beneficial properties we aren't being told about? Would kinda make sense if it did, then they poison it, then push really hard to have it banned.

>>127134900
>Sometimes certain "people" count as more then one person.
Globalist and the ones(greaters, and I guess omegas >127135471) count as more to hide how much more they consume(power, electricity, food, and water) so certain stats don't seems completely off/weird?

How does an individual become a one, greater, omega?
>>
>>127135042
>>127135201

Mix between Clones,Genetic Experiments(Chimera's,Super Soldiers, etc) & things of that nature.

>>127135160

Asian Union will be what Australia joins. Also consider China's plans involving it,Africa & California.

Also the Outback has many interesting things under it....

>>127135428

1) Rituals,Fetishes, "Tastes", etc. Many people in certain Cities are into it.

2) East Coast Network is what you have to look into for the pedogate stuff... I did a thread on it which you can find in the Archives: >>127129138

>>127135436

The Left shouldn't be underestimated.
>>
>>127134900
1. If Tavistock a legit social engineering group? How big are they in the scale of things?

2. When you say collapse, when referring to question 7, do you mean collapse of society or physical collapse of structures or something?

3. In reference to your answer to question 8, are you referring to clones or people off the radar so to speak?

4. Is the committee of 300/ "The Olympians" a globalist group or is it some kind of alliance between a bunch of them?

5. Were the feminist globalist groups allowed to become a thing by other groups to do some of their dirty work for them, or did they arise on their own accord?

6. Was Trotsky's real name actually Lev. Bronstein?

7. Was communism in Russia a sort of test, like a petri dish?
>>
Also, you've posted before the Hollywood is the place to really bust open pedogate.

Here's something I read about.

Judy Garland was a young girl when she started in Hollywood. After her father died is when things started going a bit funny for her.

From Wikipedia:

On November 16, 1935, Garland learned that her father had been hospitalized with meningitis and had taken a turn for the worse while she was in the midst of preparing for a radio performance on the Shell Chateau Hour. Frank Gumm died the following morning at age 49, leaving her devastated at age 13. Her song for the Shell Chateau Hour was her first professional rendition of "Zing! Went the Strings of My Heart", a song which became a standard in many of her concerts.[27]

Garland next came to the attention of studio executives by singing a special arrangement of "You Made Me Love You (I Didn't Want to Do It)" to Clark Gable at a birthday party held by the studio for the actor. Her rendition was so well regarded that she performed the song in the all-star extravaganza Broadway Melody of 1938 (1937), singing to a photograph of him.

A young girl of 13 years of age sings a 'special arrangement' (oh really?) of a song called "You Made Me Love You (I Didn't Want to Do It)" to a 35 year old Hollywood sex symbol at a private birthday party.

What do you feel when you read that?

There's a number of rumours surrounding Gable too. He was discovered by a wealthy woman who 'cleaned him up'. Fixed his teeth, brought him new clothes, etc. Why? There's also rumours he was a gay prostitute. That would be very easy blackmail material, especially back then.
>>
>>127136062
>combining people and counting them as more than one

wew

>>127136062
So long term China hopes to use Australia, Africa and the west coast of Canada as a buffer? How badly would it set China back in CA if someone say, exposed the fact that they own SC mayors? Among other things you've talked about which I've researched? Is there a good time to bring those topics up for maximum effect?

You said WWIII could entail Aus fighting China. How would that happen and who would be on each side?
>>
>>127136007

1) Answered: >>127136062

2) Don't know.

3) Answered: >>127136062

4) Various processes and ways.

>>127135904

1) It's certainly possible.

2) Globalism has 2 different forms.(Oppression/Control & Progress/Prosperity)

>>127135754

Such fail shilling & the Database saw you.

>>127135601

Brasil is also being used as a big Social Engineering Petri Dish.
>>
>>127136499
>Brasil is also being used as a big Social Engineering Petri Dish.

Like the fact that the narrative of the 'corrupt politician' is so ubiquitous and pushed by the media so that people don't track the source of the corruption?
>>
>>127135471
Lmao omegas?? Why don't greaters or ones just take over and become top dog?? Who is the highest in this food chain?
>>
>>127136336
Do you have any links/sources about Gable's beginnings? Would make for interesting reading

I have been looking into pizza in Hollywood for a while and I just don't know how to break that door down. There isn't much that would shock people in LA, you'd have to catch someone on camera eating a baby. Or maybe call in the SWAT team on a PP distribution center, I dunno.

>>127136499
How can we start doing research on Omegas, Ones and Greaters so that we can learn about them?
>>
>>127136119

1) Important in some areas, but others are more active.

2) Both.

3) Answered: >>127136062

4) Both

5) Both.

6) Don't know.

7) Yep.

>>127136336

Truman Show.

>>127136476

1) Yep, also consider Resources/Land. If you can report on them & research them, they would be important to get out in the near future.

2) I'll mention that in the WW3 Scenario's thread.
>>
Mexico's been shutting down the Guatemala border now that the migrants are stopping in MEX. How would Mexico turn into Syria?

The shills are all over these threads but sometimes you mistaken anons for shills and correct yourself afterward. Are these anons removed from your database then?

Will I go onto your database for asking this?
>>
File: 1491491060597.gif (785KB, 415x356px) Image search: [Google]
1491491060597.gif
785KB, 415x356px
>>127136499
I was in your mother's database last night fag
>>
>>127137108
>>127137084

I'll do a thread talking about them.

>>127136976

That and the bi-products of a "Race Mixed" society.
>>
File: 89IeL1r.jpg (75KB, 705x639px) Image search: [Google]
89IeL1r.jpg
75KB, 705x639px
>>127129112
bump
>>
File: bull.jpg (376KB, 1440x919px) Image search: [Google]
bull.jpg
376KB, 1440x919px
>>
>>127137178

1) Look at what factions already exist & what could emerge.

2) Only actual Shills are put on it.

3) No.
>>
>>127129182
please get int o the invasive species or give me a sneak peak in aunt shell
>>
>>127133312
>Was just looking at how to play the Illuminati game after you mentioned it was a early attempt to do with "pre- meme magic",

What a painful fucking LARP.

Illuminati card game was made for lulz by old-school Dischordians, the memes are deliberate. Meme magic since (like the spurdo on Interesting Times) is meme magic, not planning.

Dischordianism is also why they got raided, along with the political memes being too spicy for the 90s.

Add this to the pile of "Knowledgebombs that should warn anybody away from taking this faggot seriously, ever".
>>
>>127129112
Is there going to be any economic domino destabilization in the US and China?

Soros already warned the US and China and couldn't be more of a vulture about it.
>>
>>127137335

If you posted that picture earlier, I would have recognized the name abit more.

A group called :"The Bulls" is really into US Stock Markets/Exchanges.

>>127137334

Appreciate it.
>>
>>127137137
1) Ok I will get the word out on China, might take a week or two because there is a vast amount of data. When you mentioned Pandas, what did you mean?

2) So I read up a lot on this Bauman Foundation which came up in the Rich case. Are they important in the grand scheme of things?

>>127137285
Ok looking forward to it
>>
File: wewww.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
wewww.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
>>127136062
>Asian Union will be what Australia joins

They will have to kill us all for that to work do you know how allergic we are to chinks here?
they are a bunch of soulless autistic insects they deserve communism fuck em.

>Outback has many interesting things under >it....

I know you told me before,
should we lay off the meme-tics with the whole emu thing?
I don't want a bunch of disgruntled black fellas riding on genetically modified Emu's harden by nuclear testing into battle hunting whitey coz racism that's why u wite dawg

>2) I'll mention that in the WW3 Scenario's >thread.

looking forward to it
>>
I think I figured out "ship design matters". Does it have to do with the electric universe, and ships basically just being tuned to travel through bridges?
>>
>>127137285
>That and the bi-products of a "Race Mixed" society.

I see, our country is balls deep in mindless consumerism and we have no cultural traditions to speak of, very easy to control and subjugate. It's almost a feudal order.
>>
>>127137648
Anything happening in London this weekend? I have some friends going to watch football and I should probably warn them if so.
>>
>>127137473

Some are used as weapons.

>>127137646

It would be Global, not just a product of a possible trade war.

>>127137657

1) China & its connections to the DNC. Seth used that name for many different reasons.

2) Relates to the DNC.

3) It's something that people rarely know about.
>>
>>127137648
1) So Tavistock is a part of the Bulls' efforts to infiltrate/influence the government?

2) I was doing some research into Engility Holdings, they are a massive PMC who got fat off of Iraq/Afghanistan and they even do black project space stuff. Is this the Deep State army you talked about? Are there more organizations in addition to this one?

http://archive.is/7U4EA

http://archive.is/Km4gC
>>
>>127137108
>Do you have any links/sources about Gable's beginnings? Would make for interesting reading
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephine_Dillon

That's the woman. First heard about it in a documentary I watched about Gable.

>There isn't much that would shock people in LA
Those in on it wouldn't be shocked by it, would they? It's those outside that would be.

>and I just don't know how to break that door down
If you break that door down nobody can get in, but no one can get out, either.

Better to show people there is a door.
>>
>>127137736
I remember John Titor saying Oz repulsed an invasion and that they were "reclusive and ticked off"

Which BTW, A5 - are you familiar with the John Titor postings?
>>
File: ScoobyJew.jpg (142KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
ScoobyJew.jpg
142KB, 1200x900px
>>127137469
>No.

FOOLED YOU AGAIN JEW.

DATABASE CONFIRMED JEWISH HOAX.

Also, weak answer on Mexico.
>>
>>127129112
DUDE FLESH EATING BEETLES LMAO
>>
>>127136062
Is anything in porn real?

So as for the actual topic of this thread, So mexico to become syria means that it'll be overrun by "refugees" and cause some kind of civil war. The US has been mexico's "pressure valve" for a long while(anyone who gets tired of mexico being a corrupt and dangerous shit hole just jumps the boarder). how will this civil war get started in mexico? purely by the refugee invasion, the ISIS cells in mexico and SA, people finally rising up against the gov., corporate interest trying to "protect" their factories but actually cause an international incident.

Will the syrian civil war ever end?
>>
File: 1495745968551.jpg (72KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495745968551.jpg
72KB, 300x300px
>>127137469
>shill database

You'd legitimately better hope everything stays daylight-face up.

Your stupid D&C and disinfo about mountains being giant monster corpses marks you as a cointel deep state fuck.

Your unironic bleating about Fox'n'Friends understanding of the globalist agenda buys you a black bagging BY the deep state.

On the Day of the Rope, only redditors will want you alive, and that's a pretty dumb position to be in
>>
>>127137852

Exactly.

>>127137828

I was referring to Space Travel.

>>127137736

That "Emu" thing is also purposely pushed so Australians don't look into the Surveillance programs & why Australia got disarmed.

>>127137888

Dates don't matter to some groups, but to others they mean alot.
>>
>>127132263
>also she is getting connections with Female Globalist groups.
So she's cucking Jared with females?
>>
File: Reac 139.jpg (66KB, 599x605px) Image search: [Google]
Reac 139.jpg
66KB, 599x605px
>>127129112
How do we know you're not LARPing or running a disinfo op?

How could you know all this stuff? Unless you were the head honcho you wouldn't know this. Even goatfucking terrorists know to "compartmentalize" information. You'd have to be REALLY high up to know this stuff and I doubt one of them would leak this or even know about 4chan. Also your answers are vague in a way that reminds me of coldreading - you keep things vague and throw in nuggets of common knowledge so people jump to their own conclusions rather than you having to elaborate. If you're legit then prove it without giving identifiable information.
>>
>>127137888
Did you not see what happened with Westminster Bridge? Your country is on total lockdown right now with tons of arrests happening

>>127137963
Thanks anon. I was talking more about dumb normies in CA who worship celebs. Breaking their conditioning is the overall goal

>>127137929
1) So Seth knew about China's influence? If we go through the DNC emails will we find information about that? Was he trying to stop it or facilitate it?

3) I'm very interested in educating myself about it
>>
Are you an American? How old are you? Can you give us a new hint towards figuring out what's up with Antarctica and FE?
>>
>>127138249
You're fired. I can't believe you're doing this?

I spoke to the higher ups, and were shutting your wing down.
>>
Who are you anyway? What kind of position do you have?
>>
>>127138299
SHILLLLLL
>>
>>127137929
>China & its connections to the DNC. Seth used that name for many different reasons.
Pandas are one of the globalist Hypo symbols isn't it? it identifies with china but in a cute and cuddley way. tht's how they do it
>>
>>127138090
>>127138194
>>127138095

Shills right on time & some are easy to bait.

>>127137937

1) They might be connected into it.

2) Slightly connected & yes. Also some of those names are made to be not known.

>>127138060

The "time travel" guy?

>>127138156

1) Not really.

2) See how much of a clusterfuck it's been set up to be?

3) Yes.
>>
File: 1495631653926.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495631653926.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>>127138249
>That "Emu" thing is also purposely pushed

It's """pushed""" because Aussies literally lost a war to emus, though

Why would that mild hilarity stop Aussies from being interested in "the Surveillance programs"

Does the Emu War wiki page pop up whenever they google Vault7 or something
>>
>>127138095
WATCH OUT THYRE GONNA EAT YOU IF YU QUESTION THESE THREADS

IF YOUVE ALREADY NAMED THE JEW IT MAY BE TOO LATE ....
>>
>>127138674
Yeah, that's him - was he for real or was he some LARPer? What's your opinion?
>>
>>127138674
We've got that in the database. No worry.

The information you've been releasing is not on par with the layout we've given you.

You will be notified.
>>
How can I be a part of the pizzagate network? Spirit cooking sounds fun.
>>
>>127138674
2) made to not be known in what way? You mean hard to find? Because some of them are very generic and unless you are specifically searching for them nothing will come up.

Sometimes nothing comes up even when you do specific searches.
>>
>>127138272

No.

>>127138299

The world is an interesting place & Reality is stranger then Fiction.

>>127138331

1) It all connects into the DNC.

>>127138443

Low energy shilling.

>>127138473

Just someone getting information out.

>>127138571

Panda's are used as a Symbol.
>>
>>127138249
I know, spaceships tuned to wormholes/bridges, in that they don't really need propulsion more like frequency tuning

Was human DNA ever original or are humans on earth tampered with?

What about Australopithecus etc. we're they the original inhabitants of earth before they were upgraded?

Are there any powered-down crystals lying around that might still store information or energy?
>>
>>127138674
not gonna work shill. I baited YOU into saying I'm not on your database.

Your database is a lie and you're paid by kikes.
>>
>>127138674
Why is everyone who disagrees with you a shill 100% of the time?

Not even memeing, I dug into your past threads, and amazingly, EVERYONE who disagrees even mildly is ALWAYS a shill, or ignored

Even if you're LARPing and not just stupid, you suck at it
>>
>>127138793
>>127138744
>>127138703

Shills are really acting odd.

>>127138791

The way Time Travel works is that if you change something, you go to another Time Line.

I did a thread about this way back.

>>127138860

As in only the Deep State is aware of them. Battalions worth some of them are.
>>
>>127138957
Sure. I've read your other threads, and they're interesting to think about.

What I'm getting at is, do you have some official position like FBIAnon, or are you a "normal" but otherwise interested citizen who does their own research?
>>
>>127138957
Fuck you you fat fuck

>muh reality is a strange fiction

Hoooooooly crap just drown in your mountain dew already
>>
hey anon5, very off topic but i was doing some research and saw that so many mass shootings in recent history, such as Columbine for example, have had heavy Satanic influences. In addition, it seems like there is a mind control or directed energy element to it for how the killers can be. Harris and Klebold both had parents in family that were either FBI or military spec ops.

Not only this though, so many other shootings have been the sons of prominent american figures. is it directed energy or something more sinister?
>>
>>127138957
>Low energy shilling.
This weak fucking copypasta very thread. "Low energy shilling" is low energy shilling. from the biggest shill on /pol/

How stupid do you have to be to fall for these kike threads.
>>
>>127138957
1) I guess I was specifically wondering why Seth used the Panda moniker and what it signified to him. Does the answer to that explain why the "Pandas4Bernie" twitter became active again once people found it?

>>127139206
Ah, maybe something that should have some articles written about it. They have airborne wings and everything. I bet if I researched it enough I could figure out who is bombing these aid convoys in Syria
>>
Also which planet are Jews from? Or are they a mix

Was the celestial battle over Nuremberg in the 1500's aliens or our ancestors? The victory of light guy was posting about it.

While in topic, are Pleiadians real?
>>
>>127137137
1. Whats going on with the Seth Rich case ?

2. What is the most effective way to defend against prefrontal lobe cortex damage / harmful chemicals ?

3. Was DULCE underground base really destroyed?

4. Why is Flat Earth Theory becoming so popular? Is it a psyop to distract/discredit real truth seekers?

5. What do you know about ETIs and MIC SSPs?

6. Are StarGates real?

7. Why are so many high officials visiting Antarctica ?
>>
>>127139206
>Shills
No shit, just in this 150 post thread, ERRYONE who disagrees with you is a shill!

Amazing error rate of 0% there buddyboy
>>
if we are put on this Earth as an experiment, does that mean that the previous humans that lived on other planets had knowledge of amino acids that would evolve from single celled organisms to life as it is today? How the fuck did they know that if they are made from that themselves?
>>
>>127139012
>>127139110

You guys are terrible at your jobs & it's clear the same guys are deployed to these threads.

>>127138976

1) I'm saying inorder to fly around space easier/quicker, the design matters.

2),3) Sortof. I'll do a thread on Human Origins.

4) All were destroyed.
>>
Name one thing anon5 can't do

>not reply to "shills"

loogs lige dyuve gob dambaged gontgrol
>>
1. Is the Tavistock Group and the Tavistock Institute linked to one another or are they two separate groups all together?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavistock_Institute
This is whom I'm referring to when I say Tavistock Institute for clarification.

2. If you could be so kind:
https://www.henrymakow.com/committee_of_300.html

Is this list of members (as of 2010) legit for the committee of 300?

3. So do globalists join bigger globalists groups while also playing for other sides, sort of speak? As in they don't have any loyalty to just one group most of the time?

4. After some research, a date that I got for when social engineering on a large scale started happening in the U.S. was around 1918. Is that accurate?

5. Are there satanists within Tavistock/ Tavistock Institute or is there a separate group of social engineers with satanist ties, or both?

6. Was the Great Depression deliberately planned to create a situation of great stress and tension for the purpose of social engineering?
>>
>>127129112
Nice blog, faggot
>>
>>127139206
>Shills are really acting odd.
>Says the shill who was literally threatening his critics with spinal fluid-sucking beetles last thread.
>>
>>127129182
>1) Invasive Species
Muslims?
>>
I'm not really that big into UFO/illuminati stuff but this shit really freaks me out
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RGBXM5afHI0
Got any idea what it could be?
>>
>>127139566
Clean your room
>>
>>127139566
Wait so space has a resistance of some sort? aerodynamics are important? Or energy source like solar sails? Does it have to be, I dunno, organic in some way? Spores can survive the vacuum
>>
File: 1493824003405.jpg (118KB, 596x667px) Image search: [Google]
1493824003405.jpg
118KB, 596x667px
>>127139667
>Name one thing anon5 can't do
Post a link

Cite anything

Even suggest search engine queries

Stop LARPing
>>
>>127139566
If they were all destroyed, can I ask how you found out about the Arks and crystals?

I've never found you to say anything that wasn't true I just can't for the life of me figure out how one might find out about this kind of ancient history
>>
>>127139566
>You guys are terrible at your jobs & it's clear the same guys are deployed to these threads.

If it's so clear how come your hoax database didn't pick me up>>127138090

You're a shill, admit it.
>>
>>127134021
http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/22/germany-is-quietly-building-a-european-army-under-its-command/
>>
File: Anon5iseeyouinmydatabase.jpg (668KB, 922x1778px) Image search: [Google]
Anon5iseeyouinmydatabase.jpg
668KB, 922x1778px
>>127139929
Excellent work anon

Now your cooking with gas, now your thinking, bingo, buzz word, beep boop, nice research *SNIFF* AND SO ON
>>
>>127129182
What do you see happening with bitcoin & other crypto-currencies in general?
>>
>>127140016
How many times has Europe tried to put the Western Roman Empire back together again only to see it blow apart yet one more time?

You think they'll succeed this time or fail again?
>>
File: 1495639170123s.jpg (4KB, 106x125px) Image search: [Google]
1495639170123s.jpg
4KB, 106x125px
>>127139566
>1) I'm saying inorder to fly around space easier/quicker, the design matters.
>2),3) Sortof. I'll do a thread on Human Origins.

This unemployed, friendless man understands quantum chromodynamic flight and knows proofs that humans are a GMO by aliens.

What's your excuse?

D-DIG INTO P-PREVIOUS THREADS

s-shills
>>
>>127139556

Earth was a Joint Colonization.

Blacks had/have Africa

Whites had/have Europe

Asians had/have Asia.

>>127139307

Part of Programs.

>>127139433

1) Consider how China & the DNC have been working together.

>>127139494

1) I'll do a thread on it in the near future, look out for it.

2) Keep your body's organs doing what they are supposed to.

3) Only a part of it & it wasn't due to "Aliens".

4) Perspective is what matters when it comes to it.

5) Explain abit more.

6) Not really.

7) Resources, also Giant Creature remains.
>>
File: 1495067095980.png (156KB, 362x259px) Image search: [Google]
1495067095980.png
156KB, 362x259px
>>127139702
>Shills are really acting odd.
>Says the shill who was literally threatening his critics with spinal fluid-sucking beetles last thread.

Link pls, it'll be the only one in this entire "Knowledge" thread
>>
>>127135904
Could you explain what FLD is?
>>
File: faggot.jpg (184KB, 1326x898px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
184KB, 1326x898px
>>127140331

*smuggie*
>y-you afraid?

>s-shills b-btfo
>much ctr
>>
>>127139206
Will Aussie men have a chance to be legends like our ANZAC great grand dads?

I want the men of the west to be let off the leash

>Surveillance programs & why Australia got >disarmed.

there isn't a red blooded man in this country who doesn't spit on the ground when you mention howard taking our guns we all know it was a set up when we were disarmed

i don't even want to think of the surveillance it creeps me out it would be so easy no one gives a fuck why is that? she'll be alright, take it easy attitude

im worried that all of this is setup to kill Australians that oppose their genocide and that they will do it im genuinely fearful of some cyberpunk thought crime cops patrolling the streets and giving you a dose of lead for objecting to globalism in the future

There is no serious movement in this country pushing back, well there are some small ones

Will our spirit come back? there is none like ours on the planet, im not even mad anymore demoralization is complete
>>
>>127135471
what is the other form of Globalism and how is different from this one?
>>
>>127140331
>7) Resources, also Giant Creature remains.
So it's like a museum for the ultra rich to look at secret creatures from the past?
>>
>>127129112
Hi anon5, long time lurker, first time question.

You mentioned prosperity as a control mechanism.

what are your thought on cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. are they owned by the powers. what do you make of the resent second coming of Bitcoin - currently at 2342 USD
>>
>>127139307
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Set
Founder of this pseudo Satanist/Egyptian temple was one of the head psy-ops guys, they defiantly knew how to brain wash people
>>
>>127140755
They're designed to replace physical currency so that say, if you pissed the wrong person off they could delete your life savings.
>>
>>127140139

They are part of a Globalist plan to phase out physical currency systems.

>>127139987

Places.

>>127139677

1) Could be related if you consider London.

2) It needs some updating & clarification on who's still in it and/or who's actually in it.

3) Some do.

4) About right. WW1 was important for many reasions.

5) Both.

6) Yes & also to set things up.

>>127139680

These are not "blogs".

>>127139751

You'll see in the thread about it.

>>127139771

Don't know.

>>127139873

There is a reason why "UFO's(Man made & not man made) are shaped the way they are.
>>
File: HebrewAlphabet.png (89KB, 1023x806px) Image search: [Google]
HebrewAlphabet.png
89KB, 1023x806px
>>127129112
>Meico will be the next Syria
>faggot has no understnding of Syria or is lying

Kikes send US arms to (((ISIS))) through (((House of Saud))), sic ISIS on kike enemy Assad, send US troops on ghost hunt, get mad at Russia for really fighting ISIS.

If theres anyone who doesnt know this yet, Anon5 is jew-funded disinfo shill.
>>
File: dws-threats.png (353KB, 677x769px) Image search: [Google]
dws-threats.png
353KB, 677x769px
>>127140331
Can we expect anything out of the Awan brothers case?
DWS seriously exposed her desperation to get the laptop back, what is she so afraid of?
>>
>>127140331
i get that earth was jointly colonized, but would that mean the traditional theory of evolution is completely false? In other words, we did not evolve from the nucleic acid and amino acid combinations, which basically is the main idea of what evolutionary biology is. Did the earlier humans put on of their own down or put some serum or fluid that would later evolve to what we are today?
>>
>>127140016
More on the EU Army

http://disobedientmedia.com/angela-merkels-eu-army-poses-the-greatest-threat-to-world-peace-in-2017/

>>127140331
Cutting deals to sell China various things, give them influence in the Western US? How does Bernie and Seth play into that? If you make a thread about Seth soon will you talk about it? I'm still having a think on it.

>>127140414
Frontal Lobe Damage

>>127140973
I'm assuming a regular person can't access that kind of info?
>>
>>127140414

Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder.

>>127140543

Western Country's are being Demographically replaced.

>>127140743

Oppression/Control & Progress/Prosperity are the 2 forms of Globalism.

>>127140752

Not really.

>>127140755

They are part of a plan to get rid of physical currency.
>>
File: g09883t1mma.jpg (16KB, 200x246px) Image search: [Google]
g09883t1mma.jpg
16KB, 200x246px
>>127140400
3 days ago

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126652663/#q126672096
>>
>>127140973
When will they let us peasants play with the floaty triangular craft tech? In 10 years? 20? 50?
>>
>>127141230
Why do you think we killed of the neanderthals and so easily? They were the original Earthmen.
>>
>>127133129
>>127133298

But most women date within their race. It's more to do with women being more vulnerable to peer pressure and propaganda than men. Women disproportionately voted for the Nazis.
>>
>>127141360
So what's so special about giant creature remains?
>>
File: algoldstein.jpg (550KB, 878x599px) Image search: [Google]
algoldstein.jpg
550KB, 878x599px
>>127140899
>>
>>127141230

I'll explain in the Human Origins thread.

>>127141274

1) As I said, I'll be making a Seth Rich related thread in the near future. Not going to overhype it.

2) Nope.
>>
>>127129112
Bumperino
>>
File: jewishpyramid.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
jewishpyramid.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>127141374

>A "Flesh Eating Beetle" of interesting taste is looking for several Gallons of Human Spinal Fluid. Some of you are "His type" after looking over all the Information.

>So really the appearance of you guys(Say "Hello".) doesn't matter to the "Flesh Eating Beetles" depend on there taste & specialization.

>Do you know how many different groups are watching these threads now?

>>
>>127140919
Not at all. Crypto currencies are significantly more secure than the debt based garbage we have right now. Stop assuming every little thing is part of a globalist plot and then trying to come up with a reason for it being one after the fact. Bitcoin wasn't designed by George Soros or some shit like that. If anything crypto currencies are a god send in the fight against globalism as they actually mean something and aren't just an IOU to the federal reserve.
>>
pls do the human origins thread this upcoming week man im losing sleep thinking about it lol
>>
1) Please do a KB on The Ones and The Greater very soon.

2) Thoughts on this? I'm used to you giving curt replies, but I believe you may find this to be interesting.
>https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/68i54i/it_is_time_you_know_the_truth/

3) Stay safe.
>>
>>127141752
All the computers in the world go down. What use is your crypto currency then tell me?
>>
>>127141360
>They are part of a plan to get rid of physical currency.

Sometimes your faggot LARP is harmful, you know.

Cryptocurrencies were designed IN PRINCIPLE to defeat and foil the advantages to the elite of one-world cashless credit controlled by megabanks.

Decentralization and the blockchain-ledger are poison to globalist tracking and secret manipulation, you horrible little bluepilled fuck.
>>
>>127141168

1) Possibly.

2) Seth was one of the hundreds to thousands killed by DNC "Clean up crews".

>>127141378

Military tech is always 20-50 years ahead of the public.

Concord(Which was connected to the Blackbird project) was a test run of sorts. It was shut down for some interesting reasons.
>>
>>127141651
>tfw you will never learn as much as anon5

why even live?
>>
File: 1492533053151s.jpg (2KB, 125x72px) Image search: [Google]
1492533053151s.jpg
2KB, 125x72px
>>127141751
hahahaha ha ha hahaha
>>
>>127141997
You're on the run from zombies/mad max bandits and encounter a settlement that demands payment to enter. Would you rather have gold or a broken smartphone linked to a downed network where your bitcoin used to be?
>>
File: mapa-members-1.jpg (116KB, 594x566px) Image search: [Google]
mapa-members-1.jpg
116KB, 594x566px
>>127129112

Union for the Mediterranean post!

It's real it's now and it's never in the news despite many of its member states being so

Hq in Barcelona, it has its own universities and it's funded by the eu and the un. Eurabia is now.

Pic related. Fucking Google it.
>>
>>127141360
Is this why the price of them shot up so much recently? are they getting tired of waiting for anons to slowly convert to them.

>>127141399
Women's brains are much easier to manipulate due to their historical role in society to care for children and to follow what is socially acceptable. this also with the info from other KB's about how the have less "logic" matter and more "emotion" matter in their brains with it being eroded via BC(along with my own theory that they can get addicted to certain emotions once once enough of the "logic matter" is eroded away") and instinctualy throw themselves at winning "invaders" makes for the "weaponized wombs" project. Oh and also certain emotions can become contagious in large enough groups, make them more emotional to make this more likely.

>>127141571
Ironically I'm sure porn is what brought most of us here
>>
>>127142046
Why was Concord shut down? Were the crashes due to sabotage, not the age of the plane?
>>
>>127140331
2. Got any specific supplements you could suggest?

3. So then why was it destroyed?

5. I'm talking about interdimensional entities and Military Industrial Complex Secret Space Programs

6. You mean they exist but they don't function the way we think they do?

7. Are they planning on cloning the "Giant creatures" DNA and use them for geopolitical weapons of war? Like real Godzillas
>>
>>127141844

1) I plan on it, also the Omega's will be included.

>>127141843

I have several topics to do first.

>>127141997
>>127141752

It's all part of a Globalist plan to phase out physical currency.

>>127141737

Appreciate it.
>>
>really enjoying all the autistic opinions today.
>>
>>127141918
All the computers in the world go down, circa 2017. What use is your cash, moron? Everything is broken anarchy.
>>
>>127129112

Mexico is in north america you retard...
>>
>>127142262
stop fucking LARPing on Pol this is fucking disgusting. its beyond any cringe i have seen on here.
>>
>>127142313
Who said anything about cash? Gold and silver is what you'll need.
>>
>>127142208
How much of your cash is gold right now? Any? How much of your personal wealth can even exist as gold if you earn anything above minimum wage?
>>
File: anonymous5.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
anonymous5.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>127140400

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126652663/#q126672731
>Many different groups are "here" right now, if you piss them off..... You will not be "here".

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126652663/#q126673895
>Appearances don't matter when things are Skinned.

>With that said, this is all very petty right now in the grand scheme. I would take no pleasure in harming you guys, but don't force my hand that's holding back all those "Flesh Eating Beetles".

>(Have any shills been offed yet?)
>Out of kindness, not yet

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126652663/#q126675584
>If a Spiderweb has multiple spiders on it, Who gets to kill the Flies?
>>
>>127142484
If all the computers are down, I'd say bottles of booze and canned food would probably be more useful in barter than gold would.
>>
>>127142261
Concorde wasn't economically sound. It was great technologically but really stupid economically so it had to go one way or another.
>>
>>127141918
Disregarding the fact that you haven't proved crypto currencies are a globalist plot and are just assuming it, if that were to happen it would bring the international finance system down which would have the same effect regardless of what currency is in use. Physical money is already being phased out in favour of digital transactions anyway, through the use of debit/credit cards. Not only is there no evidence crypto currencies are a globalist plot. It would be pointless for them to even be doing what you are suggesting because it is already being done anyway.
>>
>>127140016
Thank you, I forgot to post that and was just about to.

Interestingly yesterday it was behind a paywall.
>>
File: 1483271517645-4.jpg (690KB, 1920x1720px) Image search: [Google]
1483271517645-4.jpg
690KB, 1920x1720px
1. (pic related) Is this one of the giant creature remains in Antarctica?

2. If I were to estimate that the number of clones, super soldiers, and etc; all around the world are around 2 billion in number, would that be close at all?

3. Is white nationalism one of our (at least for the people here) last hope/ best shot at fighting the globalist scheme involving destabilization? In accordance with research and exposing things of course.

4. Since nationalism and ethnic and racial pride is more akin to human nature, would social engineering for either of those causes be easier and more occur more quickly in comparison other types of social engineering?
>>
>>127142124

Some details are not accurate here.

>>127142246

Pretty much.

>>127142261

Yep.

>>127142262

1) That is up to you.

3) Black Budget project was mishandled.

5) Ah. Aliens are not inter-dimensional & those space programs exist(They make the ISS & Shuttle be PR) and are connected to the Black Budget.

6) In a way.

7) Don't think so.
>>
File: 1488886652146s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1488886652146s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>127142263
>It's all part of a Globalist plan to phase out physical currency.

No, you horrible little bluepilled fuck. Bitcoin is anathema to cashless globalism, they hate it and try to kill it endlessly. Cryptocurrency needs to fail for their system to have a chance to emerge.

Stop LARPing about things you don't understand.
>>
Should Ivanka and Kushner not be trusted?

If so, why does Trump keep them around?

Can Trump even be trusted?
>>
>>127143033
>Anonymous5 asks himself a question
>>
File: 1486478074280.png (262KB, 446x456px) Image search: [Google]
1486478074280.png
262KB, 446x456px
>>127142623
>but don't force my hand !!11

>that's holding back !!!11!!111

>all those "Flesh Eating Beetles" !!11!!!!!11

OH FUGG kNOWLEDGE-BOMBER CAN BARELY RESTRAIN THE BEETLES

THE BEEEEEEEEETLES

HOLD THEM BACK BRO HOLD EM BACK OMG
>>
>>127142653
wew that's an interesting flag to suddenly drop in and start telling me all about how there was no conspiracy to the Concorde

>>127142888
What do you mean? Details you give out are not accurate?
>>
>>127142898
Simply false. All the banks are now putting their resources into crypto. They see how useful it is, so they're just going to eat it.
>>
Knowledge Bomb: The plural of country is countries.
>>
File: Alexander Pepe Jahans.jpg (32KB, 372x372px) Image search: [Google]
Alexander Pepe Jahans.jpg
32KB, 372x372px
>>127142623
>(Have any shills been offed yet?)

>Out of kindness, not yet

HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>127143242
Can you database this guy. Coming from the Isle of Man is reason enough.
>>
>>127142379

Re-read what I said.

>>127142653

It's "failure" wasn't organic.

>>127142853

1) They are found around the world. I explained about them more here: http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18969535/#18969535

2) On the right track.

3) Yep. White populations(specifically the Men) have stopped more Elite/Globalist plans then anyone else.

4) Depends on population & both things are connected to Tribalism.
>>
>>127142888
>Some details are not accurate here
What. Certainly yours are...?
>>
>>127138060
make a thread on X about it please a dump scrren caps you have please

>>127142268

nice contribution you lippy cunt

>>127142888
Check those digits see you around fellow spreg, i really wish some cunty groups lurking would help out the Aussie's in the future you'll miss us when we're gone
but to be fair if i could line all you globalists faggots up against a wall i would
>>
>>127132263
Was cozy Rich stealing from the DNC's fancy servers?
>>
>>127143294
>All the banks

Do you mean investors, plus Japan?

Because that is not "All the banks"

Please, go ahead, post a link to anything more than that at all, so much as one additional country other than Japan
>>
What are the origins of those Giant Creatures in Antarctica?
>>
>>127142888
IF the chans where a SE experiment, was reddit one too?
>Chans require direct confrontation to disagree with someone(masculine), reddit allows you to passively-aggressivly do via down voting(feminine)
>>
>>127140331
Were all the plants and animals here before we colonized? Or was it just a rock
>>
>>127142853
Dont you understnd whats going on here? Haven't you read what (((he)))s been selling?

Antarctica monsters is just another ruse to waste our time on. Just like WATCHINGG THE TRUMAN SHOW EVERY SINGLE DAY 30 times in a row, just like searching through the str8 porn archives for the "tranny switch", looking for big foot, looking through hollywood business owners instead of pizzagate, these are all ruses to waste your time on. Brought to you by OP.
>>
File: 1466730746558.png (58KB, 185x224px) Image search: [Google]
1466730746558.png
58KB, 185x224px
>>127142623
>With that said, this is all very petty right now in the grand scheme.

> I would take no pleasure in harming you guys, but don't force my hand that's holding back all those "Flesh Eating Beetles".

hahahahahaha
>>
>>127142263
Which c-c is the globalist's favorite? or has it not been invented/introduced yet?
>>
>>127142898

Globalists are backing/supporting non-physical currency projects so once they are implemented/taken over the physical currency's...

The public will never be able to "hold & hear" what they earn again.

>>127143033

1) Both have issues.

2) Family.

3) Yes, but he's got to clean out the staff,leakers & not get surrounded.

>>127143272

Concord was Sabotaged because it was doing too well & it was also connected to the Blackbird. >>127143409

>>127143327

The information is what matters.
>>
>>127143778
Are you implying that 4chan and specifically /pol/, is Serious Business?
>>
>>127143649
http://www.coindesk.com/8-banking-giants-bitcoin-blockchain/
Took 5 seconds to google
>>
>>127143778
This is the truth.

No one spews this much bullshit without being paid.

Or being a fat ass neet.
>>
>>127143849
So it might be a good idea to hold onto some phyzz, as the goldtards like to say?
>>
>>127143409
>number of clones, super soldiers, and etc; all around the world are around 2 billion

Wait are you implying that a lot of the world's population are clones or that they're inflating the number by 2 billion to account for all those different types of "people"

>>127143849
Oh ok, I see

What's your take on Jared being included in the Russia probe? Will Trump maybe let him get cleaned out using this as an excuse?
>>
>>127131285
>Dinosaurs didn't have feathers faggot.

... uh.. actually they did moron

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feathered_dinosaur
>>
>>127143272
>>127143578

I was responding to this post: >>127142216>>127142216

Accidentally replied to this post: >>127142124
>>
>>127143327
I feel he writes the way he does purposely.

It's something I've been paying attention to. He's not the only one who does it...
>>
>>127144144
Quit being a faggot
>>
File: digitpepe.jpg (37KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
digitpepe.jpg
37KB, 400x300px
>>127144144
>more jew-rigged digits
Fucking die already shill. Gas yourself yesterday.
>>
File: it's fantastic.jpg (77KB, 477x487px) Image search: [Google]
it's fantastic.jpg
77KB, 477x487px
>>127143849
>Globalists are backing/supporting non-physical currency projects so once they are implemented/taken over the physical currency's...
>The public will never be able to "hold & hear" what they earn again.

But Pepecash is a more physical form of money than modern coins. A physicalized Bitcoin has a unique value, whereas banks literally just print cash endlessly under quantative easing.

Your "Globalists are backing/supporting non-physical currency" falls apart under the slightest prodding.

>>127143849
>>127142263
>>127141360
>Globalists are backing/supporting non-physical currency projects so once they are implemented/taken over the physical currency's...
>It's all part of a Globalist plan to phase out physical currency.

Wow, repeat yourself again please, retard
>>
>>127142888
Ok. Last Questions

Whats up with the "Black Cube Of Saturn" ?

And the Google Quantum Computer? Talking about this: https://archive.fo/9M32W

Are we fucked once this goes online?
>>
>>127144281
Mind control through semantics/ syntax. Lies by omission.

How anyone can't see through this shit show is beyond me
>>
>>127144432
If they are talking about it in the news, you should assume that it has already been online for quite some time
>>
>>127129112
>>127129112
Hello Anon5,

I always enjoy your threads. I have a few questions about human origins that I hope you don't mind answering.

1. Were the original humans on the other planets genetically engineered or did they evolve naturally?

2. Have certain groups known about human origins for a long time and kept it secret or is it something researchers have only recently figured out?

3. Is the monolith on Mars' moon Phobos man-made? Pic related.
https://youtu.be/bDIXvpjnRws?t=33s

4. Do the crystals used as an energy source generate their energy through Piezoelectric or Pyroelectric properties?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piezoelectricity
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyroelectricity
>>
>>127143409
Greetings
What is Putin's attitude toward the Balkans?
Is Erdogan/Turkey a threat to their neighbours?
>>
File: 1460416931838s.jpg (2KB, 125x114px) Image search: [Google]
1460416931838s.jpg
2KB, 125x114px
>>127143966
>8 banks
>individual institutions
>none of them AAA or even AA grade
>reportedly looking into the possibility of adding bitcoin to ...
>one fund

Did you even read it?
>>
>>127142263

Are the Greater's and the Omega's human? Are they public figures or hiding in the shadows?

my interest has been piqued.
>>
>>127144628
Is this some kind of advanced shitposting I'm not aware of?
>>
>>127144699
Goalpost = moved
>>
File: 1470763869617s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1470763869617s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>127143966
Goldman Sachs published a report! on digital currencies! last year !

No, really, this link is a joke you fucking moron, "All the banks are now putting their resources into crypto"!?
>>
File: 1471007745121s.jpg (5KB, 209x250px) Image search: [Google]
1471007745121s.jpg
5KB, 209x250px
>>127144920
>All the banks are now putting their resources into crypto
That's your goalpost, kiddo, I didn't move shit
>>
>>127143647

Rich was one of the hundreds-thousands killed by DNC "Clean up crews".

>>127143680

Before dinosaurs and they are found all around the world.

>>127143682

All forms of Social Media end up being used for SE programs in one way or another.

>>127143722

All planets had/have ecosystems.

>>127143806

Not around yet, afterall you need to get the public used to not holding what they earn.

>>127144096

The later, but some Clones are & have been around.

>>127144096

Remains to be seen.

>>127144099

Theropods had Feathers.

Non-theropods had Quills.

>>127144432

1) Symbolic & connects to why Mecca looks the way it does.

2) AI system.

3) Systems like that have been online for a while.

>>127144766

1) Humans & most don't even know who they are or that they exist in the first place.

>>127144625

1) He's hoping they don't fight eachother and spill over to his country.

2) They will be.

>>127144616

1) Mixed

2) Both

3) Don't know.

4) Not sure.
>>
File: vampire-jew.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
vampire-jew.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>127142623
Are you gonna respond to this Jew5 we're waiting.

Are the bugs coming to suck out our blood when will they be here
>>
>>127144783
Bump
>>
File: TheReFlax2.jpg (460KB, 4800x3000px) Image search: [Google]
TheReFlax2.jpg
460KB, 4800x3000px
Wow, glad I caught you.

I've been meaning to ask, is what's happening in Venezuela entirely the fault of their government, or how much is the US involved?

In another thread you said the CIA was milling about down there (but they're everywhere).

ALSO

Feel like divulging any hints on spirit eating?
>>
Think about how much of an effort this idiot spends swatting away "shills" ... And how low effort he is with his answers to his loyal fans

You cocksuckers aren't even getting anything good from him, he just jerks off on your faces
>>127145103
Just like this utter pile of trash

Its amazing how willing some of you are to flock to a "leader" type, someone feigning authority, and then really only giving you breadcrumbs like that's supposed to make you think

Hmm really makes you think
>>
>>127145103
>wont address any skeptical question
>baited by the dinosaur guy every time
>>
>>127145103
>Rich was one of the hundreds-thousands killed by DNC "Clean up crews".
ok sure.

did you even understand my references? you tellin me a hundred thousand were killed? a hundred thousand were cozy?
>>
>>127145103
1) Would we ever notice a clone in the wild? Or not really

2) Won't the Omegas, Greaters and Ones be upset you are letting the word out on them?
>>
File: 1481406086523s.jpg (2KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
1481406086523s.jpg
2KB, 124x124px
>>127145103
>hundreds-thousands killed by DNC "Clean up crews"
>hundreds-thousands

No. No, you idiot, stop it. There aren't even hundreds of thousands, total, who collectively die of ANY reason AND go missing together. 100,000 people is one in three thousand people in the fucking entire united states
>>
>>127145378
Also you'd think it would be pretty frustrating trying to do a serious job, getting spammed by "shills" only to get out very very little "information"...

Its almost like this is a slide thread, or a distraction of some kind
>>
Is drone culture a way to divert people away from actual UFOs that are crashing? Seems like a distraction for the public.

Also does May want to throw the election? Seems like she has a "I can't be fucked with this thing anymore." face, she looked smug as hell when first coming into power but now it looks like she's trying to purposefully make bad decision after bad decision so that Corbyn is elected but I have a feeling it'll backfire on her and she'll win with a majority.
>>
I hope you don't mind me asking a couple of off topic questions.

1. Are gays really degenerate can they contribute to their society and culture in a good way? Also, is there a cure for homosexuality?

2. Why do some elites spirit eat?
>>
>>127145378
>You cocksuckers aren't even getting anything good from him, he just jerks off on your faces

/thread
>>
>>127144436
Been meaning to do a thread on it.

Neuro-linguistic programming, social engineering, etc.

This information will be important going forward ;-)
>>
1. Could the CIA, or a force like it, actually be reformed and rid of corruption to be used to stabilize countries?

2. If we focus preserving western countries when shit hits the fan, will the other parts of the world sort themselves out or will they definitely need our assistance as well?

3. If Canada goes full retard, will they do something similar to the EU where they won't allow the western population leave? Would they go as far as even killing some of them outright?

4. Is Trudeau a CIA plant?

5. Is what these satanists worship as satan have any basis in physical reality?

6. Was satan based off of someone or something in past history?

7. Does having large amounts of negative energy affect you physically overtime or something like that? I'm curious as to why so many of the older globalists are as ugly as sin (like George Soros).

8. From what I can tell from the info in your threads and your replies, Europe is pretty much fucked right? At least to some pretty significant degree at least.
>>
>>127145069
1. I'm not even that same guy
2. That isn't past tense. The article I linked shows banks outside of Japan are interested in crypto currencies.
3. You can just condense your reply into 1 post btw
4. You don't need to post a reaction image every fucking time you nigger
>>
>>127129112

canada would fall.. from where?
>>
>>127145103
Do you know about the tapes of Lacerta from 1999?
>>
Is the RNC as dirty as the DNC with their own murders and "cleanup squads"
>>
>>127145357

1) Mix between the Government & Globalist interests wanting to Domino Destabilize South America.

2) Eating people/children/baby's. Some while they are still Alive.

>>127145610

1) I did

2) Hundreds to Thousands.

>>127145639

1) Not really.

2) Don't think so. Most people circlejerk about the "Illuminati",Freemasons & Jews.

>>127145641

Hundreds to Thousands.

The "-" between them was used to show how the numbers are between that.
>>
>>127143272
>>127143409
M8s. Quick wiki search tells me that the Concorde burnt 25t of fuel per hour and approximate cost of Jet - A1 is 1 dollar per litre. 25 000*1.7 = 47 000 liters of fuel per hour or 47 000 dollars per hour flight time in fuel alone. Now. London to New York is about 5500 km, 5000 for simplicity, and Concorde's cruising speed is 2000 km/h, so it needs about 2.5 hours to get from London to New York. Think 3 hours because of rules and waiting in the airspace near airports. So 47 000 * 3 = 141 000 dollars one way trip. Divide that by 100 passengers, best case scenario, and you get 1410 dollars per passenger on fuel alone. Meanwhile Boeing 747 burns only half the fuel of the Concorde and carries four times the passengers.

TLDR Concorde was dumb and i've done my research for you.
>>
>>127140127
kek these are great

>>127140012
COME ON JEW ADMIT IT
>>
>>127145103
>spill over to his country.
Migration?

What do you think about the recently found 7.2million years old "human" remains?
>>
File: 1494981659098s.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494981659098s.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
LATE NO
Was "checking the archives", you talk about pushing euthanasia, this needs to be talked about

If someone wants to die i am not going to stop them the problem is to die they will bring everyone else to achieve their goal even those who doesn't want to go down

their SO MUCH mainstream evidence that lots of people nowadays are suicidal or depressed (high suicidal threat level)

we must let them do it themselves, A5 this could deserve its own KB
>>
>>127146121
>2) Eating people/children/baby's. Some while they are still Alive.
You mean like this:
>>127141751
>>127142623
?
>>
>>127145610
>>127145641
Not the anon5 larping faggot but I'm pretty sure he meant hundreds/thousands. As in definitely hundreds, possibly thousands.
>>
>>127145715
I'm glad others have seen what I've seen.

Could you elaborate a little more on 5?
>>
>>127146165
Notice how he's not responding to anything I post.

Guess that narrative really needs some re writing.

> Don't dare bring attention to it, but in every other thread I'll bait you into thinking im in control by threatening you with my database
>>
>>127145743
Obviously Trudeau isn't a CIA plant. He is where he is because his dad was PM. When random nobodies rise to power quickly then it is possible they were planted by the CIA or some other forgin agency like the KGB but Justin got the position from his last name
>>
Regional unions

NAFTA = NAU

EU

ASEAN = asain union

AFRICOM = african union

all unions combine to one (eventually, 2021 was the plan)
>>
>>127145672
>Its almost like this is a slide thread, or a distraction of some kind
>no (((reply)))
>>
File: 1456329900836.jpg (2KB, 125x63px) Image search: [Google]
1456329900836.jpg
2KB, 125x63px
>>127145745
>I'm not even that same guy
>2. That isn't past tense. The article I linked
It's nothing to do with "all the banks pushing resources to crypto"? You jumped in to refer me to an article out of whimsy? You're so hilariously, cringe-inducingly awkward and dumb with the damage control
>>
Thanks for the thread a5

Culture seems to be an inevitable human idiosyncrasie. Does religion and spirituality matter for Globalists and or the Greaters? Or are they just another population control tool?
>>
>Swallow a bucket of redpills
>smoke some DMT
>make an anon5 post
>>
>>127143649
Can't argue with someone like you. It doesn't matter if you were shown proof. You desperately want "muh crypto" to somehow magically disentangle you from the monopoly banks have had (and will continue to have) for centuries now.
>>
File: me.png (66KB, 1879x648px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
66KB, 1879x648px
>>127146121
We've spoken a bit before, friend.

I like to talk about aliens. But that's mostly for fun.

Do you think you could respond to the question in the picture? As I suspected, the thread was at its end.

I think it's very important we discuss this, even though I'm extremely confident your response will lack specifically the type of answer I'm looking for.

If you could though, I'd very much appreciate at least a brief discussion.
>>
>>127146121
Is Ivanka's house bugged? I just looked up the guy who sold it to them and he immediately moved to Ukraine to work for "a US private equity group" who gave him $100 million

>>127146141
Thanks shlomo
>>
>>127145694

1) Most actual UFO's that get shot down or crashed are Drones and/or older model craft.

2) Always be watchful of EU election sabotage.

>>127145695

1) They can contribute, when they are not hypersexualized. It can't be cured, its due to chemicals & genetics.

2) Fetishes,wanting power, etc

>>127145796

Sweden 2.0 is what its going to end up being.

>>127146057

RNC has problems & isn't a clean slate, but the DNC is really a bad group of folks.

>>127145743

1) Yes

2) Both.

3) Don't know.

4) It might relate to the CIA's version of the "Truman Show" program where future leaders are groomed & bred. Also some Globalist groups have similar operations.

5) No.

6) Depends on who you ask.

7) Yes

8) I'll do a thread on it.
>>
>>127146548
>Regional unions
>NAFTA = NAU
=dajoo
>EU
dajoo
>ASEAN = asain union
dajoo
>AFRICOM = african union
dajoo
>all unions combine to one (eventually, 2021 was the plan)
all globalist unions are different sides to the same ((((coin)))
>>
>>127146121
>While they're still alive

Those junior witches are getting out of hand...
>>
If humans originally came from other planets is there evidence of that on these other planets (one being Mars?)? Is the rover there to destroy evidence?
>>
>>127146526
Are you only just managing to hold back the spine beetles? Are they threatening to break loose!?
>>
>>127146771
Stay bluepilled if you so please.
>>
>>127146623
I see you haven't taken my advice
>>
What do you do for money?
>>
>>127143409
How can I find out if I'm a clone
>>
mods perma ban this to X or should we watch this social experiment continue. Almost guarenteed this is a distraction psyop.
>>
File: 1467142839483.jpg (9KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1467142839483.jpg
9KB, 300x300px
>>127146727
>It doesn't matter if you were shown proof.
You don't have any, so that's weirdly convenient you already know that, huh
>You desperately want "muh crypto" to somehow magically disentangle you from the monopoly banks have had
No I want you to validate your preposterous claims, with evidence, or fuck off with your fantasies
>>
>>127145745
Banks play every racetrack, the fact is they cant manufacture bitcoin at whim. Banks buying and selling commodities is nothing new is where they profit.
>>
>>127146909
I see you've run out of spine beetles
>>
>>127146775>>127145694

the globalists would steamroll corbyn
>>
>>127146141

It's very interesting & telling that you showed up doing damage control.

>>127146181

1) That and conflict.

2) Human Origins are interesting & each Race had a place they Colonized.

>>127146202

I'll consider doing one eventually.

>>127146400

Exactly.

>>127146548

On the right track.

>>127146644

It depends on the Group/Individual & yes its used as a way to control/manipulate population.
>>
>>127146867
I don't get the reference
>>
>>127146775
Thanks for the KB as usual, pretty helpful
>>
>>127146775

will trump move troops and reinforcements to the northern border to take in refugees and defend soon?
>>
>>127146731

Positions,Places & People matter.

>>127146771

Interesting.

>>127146799

Depends on what happened to it.
>>
>>127146410
>Could you elaborate a little more on 5?
Paid kike liar
>>
>>127147269
Aircraft are one thing that i'm good at. Do your research yourself if you don't believe me.
And also, chemtrails are not real.
>>
File: 1462710369912.jpg (66KB, 960x581px) Image search: [Google]
1462710369912.jpg
66KB, 960x581px
WARNING

SPINE BEETLE AREA

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126652663/#126655038
>>
>>127145103
Do republicans have clean up crews
>>
>>127147414

That depends on how quickly Canada becomes Sweden.

>>127147324

Spread the information around.

>>127147266

Consider the EU.
>>
>>127147444
Very, I'll drop some info in your next thread, interesting to identify a chess piece if nothing else
>>
>>127147048
Literally found these within thirty seconds searching "banks investing in crypto"

http://fortune.com/2017/02/28/ethereum-jpmorgan-microsoft-alliance/

https://techcrunch.com/2017/01/23/whats-next-for-blockchain-and-cryptocurrency/

http://www.coindesk.com/banks-offering-cryptocurrency-services-a-new-reality-is-arriving/

https://www.ft.com/content/1a962c16-6952-11e6-ae5b-a7cc5dd5a28c

https://cointelegraph.com/news/ripple-overtakes-ethereum-to-become-second-largest-crypto-after-japanese-bank-consortium-formed

inb4 your hamstering
>>
>>127147444
hit it with more weapons to destroy any remaining evidence, "say" they were meteors

check them trips,

do they mean things like

7s "profetic \\"
6s "back up"
4s on target

you alluded to a pattern
>>
Is dressing up and smashing wood over each other's heads a good use of time? Does it play into their cause?
>>
>>127147555

Not like the DNC does.

>>127147485

So much damage control & Chemtrails are part of Geo-Engineering programs.
>>
File: 1472344675991.png (135KB, 573x678px) Image search: [Google]
1472344675991.png
135KB, 573x678px
>>127147568

WARNING !

SPINE BEETLE AREA !

>>
>>127147568
EU doesnt fuck around, Ju junker

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junkers_Ju_52
>>
>>127147444
What are dreams? I ask because lots of the things I dream about come true later.
>>
>>127146410
>Could you elaborate a little more on 5?
Interesting, yes, that many anons start their posts by saying 'Welcome back' 'I missed you' 'You're my favourite poster' isn't it?

Why would that be being done? A number of possibilities. Fascinating looking at the reactions of anons and the board as a whole to Anon5 and Space Elevator.

As I've mentioned before, nobody is above being questioned.
>>
>>127147613
Banks invest in everything. In this case they're allowing clients to transfer money to bitcoin. Sure they want to track the money but this isn't what you're implying it is.
>>
What was it about the Concorde that was so special? The engines? Nothing else about the plane was designed to operate at the extreme temperatures that the Blackbird operated at.
>>
>>127147643

1) Most "Asteroid Craters" weren't from asteroids.

2) The pattern would have to be put into multiple different types of graphing/charts.
>>
>>127145743
The origins of Satan are very interesting, there is a book by the title
>>
>>127147866
same with moon?
>>
>>127147568
Honestly the problem here is mass Chinesse immigration. They don't rape us or lob granades at us but there is a bunch of them trying to get as much of their money out of China as possible which is really fucking up housing prices here. The entire next generation will never be able to afford a house at this rate
>>
>>127147613
Are you still arguing some nebulous nothing, or is this "all banks are going crypto"? A few articles about crypto expanding is what?

Judging from the links, you've still backed way off that and you "win" because JP Morgan has been doing Etherium for a year
>>
>>127146731
Think it's an AI?
>>
>>127147852

Those aircraft are very much connected.

>>127145715
>>127146410
>>127147828

Social Engineering is a fascinating thing. So many ways to do/implement it.
>>
>>127147842
Their techies understand how useful it's going to be. They want to carefully replace their aging infrastructure using new tech based on blockchain, including the cryptocurrencies that already exist.
>>
>>127148072
Chinkies are idiots. Watch for a housing bubble crash soon.
>>
How do aliens feel about our religion, do they hate us because we're not worshiping them or find it fascinating?
>>
File: hamster.jpg (1MB, 4200x2800px) Image search: [Google]
hamster.jpg
1MB, 4200x2800px
>>127148128
*spinning intensifies*
>>
>>127148032

1) Yes

>>127148072

Demographic Replacement/Population Outbreeding is the oldest trick on the book to take over country's.

>>127148149

Not an AI.
>>
>>127148159
could a space elevator be done with beam/ magnetism rather than a physical cord? just a thought
>>
Are there bioweapons that attack gender?
>>
>>127148212

They find it fascinating.
>>
>>127148202
Actually they are the smart ones. We're the stupid ones for letting them do this to us sadly
>>
>>127148394
I find your ignorance fascinating
>>
>>127148338

Yes, did a thread on it which you can find in the archives: >>127129138

>>127148337

In theory.
>>
>>127148338
The potential for bioweapons targeting any part of a genome has dramatically increased due in part to advances like CRISPR/Cas. Targeting based on chromosome would probably be even easier.
>>
>>127148493
What are dreams? I ask because lots of the things I dream about come true later.
>>
File: ohiefioho4i3y.gif (2MB, 695x392px) Image search: [Google]
ohiefioho4i3y.gif
2MB, 695x392px
>>127148306
would have been a sight to see
>>
>>127129432
one world government. many of them believe the ayys aren't coming because we're not one species united under one government.
they have no evidence for this belief; it's faith-based.
>>
>>127148441
They're dumb. They've been mindlessly trained to view housing as savings in their own country and they just assume the rest of the world is just like China. And they can't adapt to a different culture.
>>
>>127148252
Yeah, that was pretty brutal for you, I'd flee the thread as well

Read your links before you post em next time kid, super embarassing
>>
>>127148394
Are these the same aleins as the "non-violent ETI's" refered to in the Podesta emails?
>>
>>127148577
Have you ever read a book by Ursula K. Leguin called The Lathe of Heaven? You might like it.
>>
>>127148159
Are you doing some form of social engineering for a good cause anon5? At least I hope that it's for a good cause.
>>
>>127148171
could be thy'll make their own but they wouldnt have a monopoy on cryptocoins and they cant take over bitcoin and print it forever
>>
File: twengty fibteen.jpg (14KB, 170x193px) Image search: [Google]
twengty fibteen.jpg
14KB, 170x193px
WARNING !

SPINE BEETLE AREA !

>>
>>127148683
:)
>>
>>127148726

I'm not doing any SE.

>>127148720

Don't know.
>>
File: 1475068449165.jpg (103KB, 904x573px) Image search: [Google]
1475068449165.jpg
103KB, 904x573px
>>127148839
d'aww, if you could argue, you would
>>
File: JIDFthread.jpg (45KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
JIDFthread.jpg
45KB, 600x840px
>>127148726
oh yeah, its for a very (((good cause))), dont worry goyim
>>
>>127148770
They can take over in several ways. Easiest would just be to buy most of it. They can afford the market cap many times over.
>>
>>127148980
:)
>>
>>127148726
hes here to get the information out, the bible talks about a leap of faith, here it is
>>
>>127148671
Fair enough. And yes I can confirm they do not adapt. Barley any effort to learn English and they from massive ghettos where you will swear you are in fucking Bejing
>>
When were these "asteroid" craters made?
>>
>>127149008
>They can afford the market cap
Most of it is in private hands and the actual market float is not that high. How do you force anonymous private citizens to sell?
Thread posts: 381
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.