[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fixing our women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
- many white women have run amok and are degenerate
- you can't even reason with modern white women anymore
- white birth rates are falling below replenishing levels

I believe the problem is that society has given women too much freedom and they're unable to handle it.

We don't allow children free reign knowing that they're incapable of individual autonomy so why do we allow women, especially seeing the results?

Society ran better when women were limited in their freedoms (culturally, suffrage, work place, etc.)

The only way to stem the destruction that white women are causing to our race and society is to restrict for the better of our civilization, the way they've always been controlled for millennia.

How and where do we setup this new culture/society?
>>
>>127127598
Its over.
>>
>>127127598
Let it crash and burn. This is the only way.
>>
>>127127598

wow, thanks for the daily turbovirgin memo almost missed it
>>
i opened my eyes and realized that black women are superior to white women in every way
>>
Women evolved to love/fuck their conquerer
>>
>>127128088

One of my favorite books was Foundation by Isaac Asimov. The story is about a crumbling society where a group of people began rebuilding far away before is all destructed. In the end, they were insulated because of their work up front. It's never too early to begin rebuilding before the collapse.
>>
>>127127598
We're in your /pol/ calling you a sliding kike cunt
>>
File: IMG_9610.jpg (107KB, 996x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9610.jpg
107KB, 996x750px
>>127127598
Bump.
For all the projects /pol/ does this is a MASSIVE One that we don't Dedicate enough Time & Effort on.
>>
File: Steve-Reeves-32.jpg (183KB, 873x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Steve-Reeves-32.jpg
183KB, 873x1100px
>>127128156
This is the reality. Let me put it this way. For untold millions of years before humans collectivized in the past few millennia, humans did the bulk of their evolving.

During this nomadic period the success rate for breeding varied greatly from men to women. Woman who made it to puberty had something like an 80% success rate in breeding, whereas men only had a 40% success rate. This meant that every generation only the best 40% of men passed on their genes unlike women who almost all did.

Men were forced to adapt to their environment and become stronger and more capable. Women more or less remained primitive like female apes. That's why men have built everything in the world, and women have never built a single house by themselves in the history of the world, only mud huts with manmade tools.

They're inferior, and they by their own primitive breeding selection raised man up to his glorious heights.
>>
>>127128569
>Foundation
good shit! satisfying sequels too
>>
>>127127598
>fix women

This suggests that you think women are somehow broken and that their nature is not that of a degenerate whore. I'm really sorry, but you are wrong. Because of sexual revolution, atheism, feminism, the pill, condoms, internet, social media, smartphones etc. women are now completely free to do as they wish. With no social constructs to force them to behave decently, they have reverted back to their natural form. They follow their primal urges - find the meanest, coldest, most violent psychopath they possibly can, breed with him, then find some chump with resources to take care of her and her offspring. The chump has now been replaced by the state (which of course earns its money by taxing chumps).

When you watch old films and see all those modest and kind women, you think that is the natural state for women and now the kikes have corrupted them. Wrong. It's as if you went to the circus, saw some lions doing tricks with their trainer with no hint of violence or danger, then went to the safari and saw them violently tear apart other animals and thought "wow, we must fix these lions, they are broken, they aren't like the ones at the circus!"

No, what we should fix is the society AKA civilization.
>>
>>127128973

Just an observation: the most successful cultures are those where women are expected certain roles and are punished for crossing those boundaries. A new white society must insist these limitations of women in order to preserve the society.

How do we create this new society? By constitution? By law? It can't be by choice because women naturally gravitate towards degeneracy, as we've seen. A new white society must be solely governed by man.
>>
>>127127598
by shaming them

also
women are retarded
they do everything the idiot box or the lügenpresse tells them to do

their girly magazines could tell them that eating your own shit gives you white teeth and makes you healthy, and they would do it
>>
>>127130527

russia

>>127130182

good shit. this ultimately means a world war must happen in order for white men to continue any relevancy beyond the next 5 generations or so. otherwise bye
>>
File: 1492772037231.jpg (320KB, 600x941px) Image search: [Google]
1492772037231.jpg
320KB, 600x941px
>>127127598

CLEAN YOUR ROOM
>>
>>127128569
>It's never too early to begin rebuilding before the collapse.
Good luck persuading enough women to go along. Women in general won't do a damn thing until civilization crumbles, and they're forced to for their own survival.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.