[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POLL: Should Richmond remove Confederate monuments?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 59247b4b63e42.preview.jpg (64KB, 739x397px) Image search: [Google]
59247b4b63e42.preview.jpg
64KB, 739x397px
You be the judge

http://www.richmond.com/news/local/city-of-richmond/poll-should-richmond-remove-its-confederate-monuments/poll_70452265-9c50-587f-886e-10bcb46dd990.html
>>
>>127125759
I think they should be removed so that more whites get exasperated and feel like they are losing their country and heritage. It's the only way to instigate a revolution and save the white race.
>>
>>127125759
VOTE PEOPLE THIS IS IMPORTANT!
>>
>>127126080
I agre---wait, what time is the game on?
>>
>>127125759
I heard they were taking the lee statue down one day and literally dropped everything to go see if they actually were. It was and remains safe.
>>
>>127126080
Lol it's Virginia, they are all literally liberal cucks now. The mason Dixon Line imo now starts at South Carolina.
>>
>>127126080
I'm sorry for when I was a liberal making fun of southerners. You guys were the real heroes all along. Thank you for keeping your southern pride despite everything.
>>
Nigga they couldnt remove it if they wanted to
>>
>>127125759
Voted no, anybody who votes yes is a cuck.
>>
>>127125759
that fact it's even coming up as a possibility means they've lost. get ready to lose them guys. in a in a half century there probably won't be much of your kin living there anymore anyway.
>>
>>127125759
They should be removed. Once the outcries end for the removal of statues in New Orleans, crime rate will surely lower to virtually none. Because that horrendous imagery is what's causing multiple shootings every single night here.
>>
>>127128821
>statues create crime
Niggers really are stupid.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.