[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I get that this piece of shit wants to kill white people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Pieceofshit.jpg (76KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
Pieceofshit.jpg
76KB, 900x500px
but whats the point? He's already at that age when by having just an erection might give him an heart attack.

What's his endgame?
>>
>>127124785
just cos
>>
Have his brain and black soul surgically transplanted into his 'son'
>>
>>127125721
fpbp
>>
>>127124785
>still haven't understood that evil for its own sakes exists
Some people hate humanity itself so much that whether they die in the process is irrelevant.
>>
>>127124785
he has killed 0 white people and he is a great employer
>>
Soros belongs to people even more evil and wealthy than he is. He is but one head of the Hydra.
>>
>>127124785
He desabilizes countries after shorting their currency and markets.

>Fun & Profit!
>>
>>127124785
to have another holocaust so he can rat more Jews out
>>
>>127126301
Just shut the fuck up you fucking' leaf
>>
File: based stickman shekels.png (457KB, 1705x968px) Image search: [Google]
based stickman shekels.png
457KB, 1705x968px
>what's the point
The Diaspora are permitted to make as much capital as possible before the Great Collapse. This is why Soros has broken entire countries, and continues to do, but remains free. They are allowed to do as they please permitted they answer the call of MOSSAD when they ring.

This logic applies with the Zionists in the alt-right who are sucking the goyim dry.
>>
>>127124785
He's a psychopath who thinks he's a God he says so in his own writings. Not the pyschopath part thats just a given.
>>
File: 1495258779305.png (22KB, 400x401px) Image search: [Google]
1495258779305.png
22KB, 400x401px
>>127126659
Nice Fanfiction faggot
>>
File: 1487807261834.gif (2MB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
1487807261834.gif
2MB, 400x220px
>>127126301
kek goofy ass
>>
if you sold your soul to the devil you'd want to live as long as possible too.
>>
>>127124785

>What's his endgame?

Back in the 80s, early 90s he used to be open about his agenda. He talked about in interviews. He wrote about it articles and books. (I'm a little surprised he isn't somewhat like here because he self described "anti-semite" and his time as a kapo was the some of the best experiences of his life.)

He wants a "new world order" run by a world government. He views the West, specifically the US, as the biggest impediment to his goals. He is working on a "managed decline" of the West.
>>
>>127127830
It's legit. He admitted it in an interview with 60 minutes back in the day. He's made an effort to bury it since.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.