[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So whats going one with Seth Rich?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: sethrich.jpg (26KB, 707x471px) Image search: [Google]
sethrich.jpg
26KB, 707x471px
Im just wondering whats the whole story. All ive been hearing is bits and pieces and now idiots are telling me he didn't even work for the DNC. Am I back in the matrix or is this a new level of "what the fuck" we have reached?
>>
Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...
>>
File: DAm-NwiWsAAGW3O.jpg (153KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DAm-NwiWsAAGW3O.jpg
153KB, 900x1200px
riggedit.com/seth-rich/

I DARE YOU
>>
>>127117663
I can't tell if you're shills or trolls anymore...I am leaning to shills because this seems odd that a small group of anons would be this dedicated to pretending to be shills.
>>
>>127117393
He liked Pandas
>>
>>127117663
Shill
>>
Seth Rich was murdered by Wikileaks before he could expose them.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 315x315px
>>127118834
>>
Bump for justice
>>
His name was Setch Ritch
>>
>>127117393
Get out of the Matrix.
>>
Seth Rich was either murdered by the Russians, or the Russians are using him in a PsyOps to detract from the Russian Interference investigation, and try to damage the Democrats for the new elections, which they will probably win, since Trump exposed himself to be a fucking moron.

Especially on /pol/ the Russian shills (they use American proxies) are in full PsyOps mode.

They do this on /pol/ to create unwitting agents. People, especially Americans, pushing the Seth Rich Murder Meme, create noise and a cloud for the real agents to hide behind. They even sent falsified documents to Kim Dotcom, and use their trusty outlet WikiLeaks to push the Hillary murder angle.

What's really sad is that most of /pol/ seems to have lost all capability of skepticism, and dives headfirst into another PizzaGate.

Even if the Russians are not involved (which they clearly are), his murder is highly politicized. The people propagating the memes are not interested in the truth, but do it for partisan reasons.

Really, nobody who voted Trump, truly gives a fuck about Seth, they give a fuck about Hillary and want to see her burn some more.

The "What the Fuck"-feeling is supposed to happen. This is the playbook of Russian disinformation (and recently the president too): They want you to be so overwhelmed with conflicting information, that your brain shuts down, and you don't understand what the fuck is happening anymore: This makes you resort to that which you want to be true, you've already made up your minds: In this case, you all want Hillary and Podesta to be mob-like killers.
>>
>>127117393
no one told you that
stop it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.