[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of cops, /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: cops.jpg (75KB, 640x414px) Image search: [Google]
cops.jpg
75KB, 640x414px
Do you hate them? Or do you support them?
>>
>>127111670
Depends like much of anything in life. There are good cops who are nice, courteous, not assholes, and there are cops who are total dicks.

Just depends. The honest cops doing their best to uphold the law and keep people happy, good on them. The crooked ones who get away with a lot of shit under the guise and banner of "the law", fuck em. Some of think they're above the law. They're not.
>>
File: gold lame' tay tay.gif (1MB, 220x213px) Image search: [Google]
gold lame' tay tay.gif
1MB, 220x213px
>>127111670
You can't have a police state without police.
>>
>>127111670
UK cops are absolute shit. You get the occasional good policeman who just wants to make his community a better place, but on the whole the police in the UK are just a bunch of pansies and state thugs.
>>
I don't support state forces. I do support voluntary, independent vigilantes.
>>
>>127111670
Necessary in order to keep the peace, otherwise niggers would pillage everything. Can't speak for other people's countries though.
>>
fuck the police cummin straight in my underground, a young nigger gotta suck down a crowd
and not the other faggots some police think, they have the authority to rape a minority
>>
>>127112279
>we are going to need more pro-white cops then
>>
Cops will hang right after liberals at the day of the rope
>>
>>127111670

Cops are the lowest ring in the chain control that leads to the international jewish cabal.

They are as corrupt as their (((leaders))), on a smaller scale.
>>
File: 512_4e77dd821233945364828.jpg (37KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
512_4e77dd821233945364828.jpg
37KB, 512x512px
>>127115191
Without cops we could just kill all the niggers though.
>>
File: 200px-Rhongkongpolicelogo.png (49KB, 200x219px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Rhongkongpolicelogo.png
49KB, 200x219px
>>127111670
I support the idea of individuals whose job is to uphold law & order wherever their mandate is.

The issue with modern policing is it's too steeped in politics it's losing sight of it's true role. I only say that in relation to the retarded "crimes" our police have to investigate.

While it's easy to say Police are assholes for actually trying to arrest somebody for it it's not their job to dictate what is or not the law. Somebody much higher has made the call for that to be a priority while the regular officer gets the shit for doing his job.

Though while I say that, it's not un-common for an officer to feel that the retarded crime is indeed a legitimate threat to society.
>>
>>127111670
Generally a good thing to have around so long as they are no where near me. I don't even like to talk near cops because absolutely everything can be spun against you, regardless of innocence.

However I think the notion of cops acting in self-defense by shooting first and asking questions is stupid; get these people judge dredd armor and make them take the bullet. Fucking pussies. Taking the risk of being shot/stabbed is what they get paid for; we could go around shooting people who are acting suspicious just fine without them.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.