[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had Hitler won WWII, what would have happened to Switzerland?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Had Hitler won WWII, what would have happened to Switzerland? Would they remain untouched? Would Hitler have invaded? Would the nazis be able to fight in the heavily fortified winter alps?
>>
i doubt hitler would have left little neutral germanic country in the middle of his empire
>>
>>127103564
>what would have happened to Switzerland?

Most likely nothing.
>>
>>127105338
What would have happened after the war had he won? Would he focus on Europe? Or spread world wide?
>>
>>127105674
Making Germany great again
>>
>>127103564
I like to imagine that with all the extra living space and Aryan breeding programs, family values being promoted and such...that Germany would have over 1B population by now, the global white population would be more than double it currently is, while the African population would have stayed stable.
>>
>>127107310
I don't think the population of India crammed into Germany would be very desireable
>>
>>127103564
It would have capitulated. I don't think it would have survived without outside trade. And no, you can't airlift that much on a continuing basis.
>>
>It's a burgers think hitler wanted to conqueror indiscriminately for no reason episode.
>>
>>127103564
When you cant assault a fort, you besiege it. Does Switzerland have sufficient farm land or do they import food? Do they have enough raw materials to fuel their military? Theres more ways to win a war than just direct conflict.
>>
>>127107310
Africa would be majority white.

>>127107769
Germany would be the whole of Europe and Russia.
>>
Maybe Switzerland would join the Great German Reich, they speak german and they were part of the German empire before ww1
>>
>>127104000
>Switzerland germanic
>>
>>127103564

His empire would collapse a few years after the end of the war because of overextension and insurgencies
>>
>>127105674
Consolidated all territory gains and seperated them into the Reich (german cultures), the semi-autnomous recognized aryan cultures (e.g. french, british, italian) and the tolerated but subordinated subhumans (e.g. slavs/balkans).
Finished up with the elimination of "undesirables".
Displaced the Polish further up north towards and into russian territory to make place for German settlers (Lebensraumerweiterung).
Installed puppet regimes in all conquered regions and established the NSDAP as the only allowed party for all territories.
Continued to undermine and finally remove all religious authority in all territories, typically by replacing it with a NSDAP version of christianity.
Create a massive program of industralization and population increase in all territories to prepare europe for the inevitable war for resources that overpopulation would force upon mankinds future, just as Hitler predicted and modern scientists all agree is going to happen.
>>
File: 1464163127741.jpg (5KB, 130x72px) Image search: [Google]
1464163127741.jpg
5KB, 130x72px
>>127103564
>>
File: future switzerland.png (96KB, 500x539px) Image search: [Google]
future switzerland.png
96KB, 500x539px
>>127103564
Germany and Italy had plans to partition it. [pic not relevant]
>>
>>127103564
He would eventually invade them and divide between himself, Petain and Mussolini. He despised the Swiss.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Tannenbaum
>>
>>127103564
Germany owns Switzerland as it is. Occupying it would be a mere formality.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 500x181px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 500x181px
>>127103564
>what would have happened to Switzerland?
Probably nothing.

>Would they remain untouched?
Probably, at least for a long time. They did draw up some plans to invade and decided there was nothing to gain.

The Swiss weren't like Portugal, a de facto member of the allies, they defended their borders and airspace against both Axis and Ally, but maintained both diplomatic and economic relations with each side. Why would Germany invade a country willing to buy monkey model Hetzers and Bf 109s and deny the Allies all on their own?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.