[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are young film&music celebrities so degenerate and liberal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I really don't know any film or music celeb below the age of 30 who isn't a diehard multi-culturalism, leftie, degenerate person.

Why is that? Are they just playing leftism to appease the young idiot crowd?
>>
>>127100301
Because they don't know what the real world looks like. They've lost connection with every day issues by drowning themselves in money from other degenerates who are needy for some "culture" and for it they basically provide welfare for these degenerates who do nothing else than cashing in on their talents.
>>
Target audience.
Libtards will spend money to virtue signal
>>
>>127100301
They don't have opinions. They are whores who say what their handlers tell them to say.
>>
>>127101301
This guy has answered the thread. /thread
>>
young people are traditional leftists.
>>
>>127100301
You literally posted a music celeb below the age of 30 who isn't a diehard multi-culturalism, leftie, degenerate person. .
>>
>>127100301
Back in the day, these types, had to suck cock or be fucked on the casting couches. To get success. They still do, physically and politically.
>>
File: 1495670089635.jpg (146KB, 720x552px) Image search: [Google]
1495670089635.jpg
146KB, 720x552px
>>127100301
Sex sells. There is no such thing as bad press.
>>
>>127100301

Taylor swift tmust be the most plain woman ever she has 0 (zero) sex appeal
>>
Today I got cucked by ducks.Me and my girlfriend were walking through the park and then sat down at a bench to feed some ducks. One of them bit my finger and it pissed me off, so I punted it away and it made this hilarious "Hraugh!" sound. Then they cucked me.The ducks then started quacking and hissing at me and formed a wall between me and my girlfriend who was at this point less than pleased with my punting of the ducks. They start pecking at me and biting my clothes and a few of them start circling me overhead and shitting at me. That's when I tried to run away, but the ducks were all around me and I slipped on their gross duck bodies. I fell and twisted my ankle, falling face first into the various piles of duck excrement left by the encircling mallards. My girlfriend staring back at me exclaims "Wow! You're a real piece of shit aren't you? Well fuck you, I've got duck dick now!" She takes off her clothes and exposes her 38K cup breasts and gets motorboated by mallards. She begins jerking off the duck dicks as I feel my cute six inch recede inside my manboy fat and I then begin to cry. The ducks cum in unison on my girlfriend who is now too dick drunk off of duck dick to bother. The tears run down my face and irritate my eyes as they mix with the duck shit, I decide to roll away from these fucking ducks and sob home. I feel the pink-eye setting in and I am too forlorn to care.I then went on /pol/ and realized that this is why it's better we don't have girlfriends.
>>
>>127100301
>liberals

When will conservatives finally understand that it's not about race, gender, or political allegiance.

There is only money and power. If you have neither, you're on the same team as your liberal neighbor even if you don't know it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.