[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An Average Day in New Britain.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: angloremoved.jpg (313KB, 1200x1112px)
angloremoved.jpg
313KB, 1200x1112px
>Wake up at 5am due to the Islamic call to prayer being blasted out of loudspeakers.

>Make myself a toast sandwich and a cup of instant black coffee that tastes of sour dirt.

>Turn on the radio, its Caliph Khan reciting verses from the Qur'an.

>Check my post, shit. I forgot to pay the TV license again, I'm going to prison.

>Its time to go to work at my local call centre.

>Leave my front door, there are odious bearded men patrolling the streets - they give me dirty looks, some call me scum and a kuffar. Litter and rubble is everywhere and pale, skinny hooded chavs comb the streets for cigarette butts

>Approach the bus stop, the first bus had been reappropriated by the local Islamists and ploughed through the last group waiting for it - there are body parts all over the road and the blood stains still haven't been cleaned up since yesterday.

>My ride approaches "LOVE IS THE ONLY TENET OF ISLAM" is emblazoned across the front - luckily this one hasn't been hijacked Get on the bus and pay the bus driver £5.50 for a ten minute journey there are women in niqabs and burkas on every seat so I have to stand. They all go silent as I enter.

>Arrive at the bus stop and get off, there is the daily beheading taking place across the street from where I get off, looks like they finally got Vicar Williams. People are walking past and cheering before kicking the poor Vicar's head into the gutter

>There is another Pakistani running down the main road holding the head of the local police constable - he is shanking old ladies as he rushes down the street. Thank god he didn't see me.

>Cries of ALLAHU ACKBAAR!! fills the air. Its National Mujahideen day - the most important national holiday. My workplace is closed.

>I am torn apart by an exploding pipe bomb that lands at my feet, as my shattered bones and ribbons of flesh splatter across the street - I die happy - at least I wasn't an Islamophobe.
>>
File: 1495746276447-663688718.jpg (915KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1495746276447-663688718.jpg
915KB, 2560x1536px
Serious question though are the mosque calls really that loud that you can hear them inside houses? And are there really Islamic radio stations? How many? Here's a pic of my tortoise.
>>
>plebbit spacing
>not knowing how to properly greentext
Like the mudslimes, go back to where you belong
>>
Average day in Canada

>wake up
>be superior
>have sex with American girls coming here to drink when they're 19
>get them pregnant and never see them again
>>
File: ARYANS_helpme.jpg (143KB, 632x884px)
ARYANS_helpme.jpg
143KB, 632x884px
>>127099529
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_ygnKIF8fM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamic_television_and_radio_stations_in_the_United_Kingdom
>>
>>127099787
You'd be surprised how many canadians live in washington and maine. Most tell me "horror stories" about the 6 month wait to see a doctor but i've heard BC and New Brunswick are shits so thats why they left. Can leafs confirm?
>>
>>127100554
Nobody cares about British Columbia or New Brunswick
>>
File: TheKek.jpg (172KB, 691x452px) Image search: [Google]
TheKek.jpg
172KB, 691x452px
>>
File: Ace of spades.jpg (8KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
Ace of spades.jpg
8KB, 272x185px
>>127099105
Someone ülease screencap this! this is fucking gold
>>
>>127100771
That would explain why Vancouver has the highest house prices in the country
>>
>>127099105
Sounds nice
>>
>>127099810

How is this allowed?
Do people not complain?
>>
>>127101753
Yeah because only Chinese are stupid enough to go there
>>
File: angloclones.jpg (402KB, 1026x780px) Image search: [Google]
angloclones.jpg
402KB, 1026x780px
>>127102109
That would be Islamophobic anon. You wouldn't want to be one of -those- bigots would you?
>>
>>127100771
BC is unironically the best land in our entire country with the only tolerable native population. Just avoid the lower mainland and it's inarguably the most wholesome Canadian experience in the whole country. Too bad it will fall like the rest. :'(
>>
File: IMG_4971.jpg (2MB, 4000x2248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4971.jpg
2MB, 4000x2248px
>>127102400
Um... sweetie that's wrong!
>>
Lol u kanadiacunts are so full of shit. Everyone knows you're all French, and in Mein History, the French are more negroid than Iranians.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.