[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FBI Holds Off on Giving James Comey’s Memos to Congress

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: fbimemo.png (188KB, 589x415px) Image search: [Google]
fbimemo.png
188KB, 589x415px
What a bunch of fidgeting fags

Who's projected to come out the worst out of this?
NYT WaPo?
FBI
Drumpf?
>>
https://www.wsj.com/articles/fbi-holds-off-on-giving-james-comeys-memos-to-congress-1495742434?mod=e2tw
>>
>>127098843
If these were damning evidence they'd have it by now. Total nothing burger as usual. McCabe is trying to keep the narrative going as long as he can
>>
ITS OVER

DRUMPF IS FINISHED
>>
>>127100728
Oh but they are damning. Damning to Obama and his cronies that's why they're being hidden.
>>
>>127098843
Subhuman europoors still read the wsj rag
>>
Drumpf BTFO

#stillwithher
#resist
#impeach
>>
oh shit, these might be incriminating, we better not release them, stop leaking contents to the press
>>
>>127101613
>M-my dog ate my memos, Congress
Well my best guess is that they can't get out clean out of this anyway

>Flynn memo is real and proves obstruction
Means Comey lied under oath, and didn't inform anyone of it/resigned
>memo is real, no biggie
Press takes the blame (yeah sure)
>a lot of memos with incriminating info on DNC
What do?
>>
>>127098843
Memos probably never existed in the first place.
>>
how can they just decide to not hand them over? didn't house oversight subpoena them?
>>
>>127098843
FBI needs to get them back from Sessions first. Trump and Sessions are pruning the good stuff out first so DNC, Feinstein, and friends can start disappearing witnesses.
>>
>>127108460
>they hold off on them
Didn't Flynn do the same thing with his subpoena?
>>
File: IMG_5387.png (617KB, 741x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5387.png
617KB, 741x553px
>>127102313

>#ovens

You deserve one you shekel snorting faggot.
>>
>>127108581
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>127108460
They asked nicely. They're threatening to subpoena them now.
>>
>>127098843
Either the memos don't exist or they are too damaging to the DNC.
>>
File: 1494741810792m.jpg (73KB, 610x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494741810792m.jpg
73KB, 610x1024px
>>127109654
Leaks are being investinated too
Looks like they can be waiting for that too
>>
File: cocteau.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
cocteau.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
>>127109466
There is one theory that Trump fired Comey when he was on the other side of the country so he could have someone grab what ever he had while he was gone.
Also, why would Feinstein ask for Comey's memos on Obama? Why not just Trump if they are trying to prove Trump has "inappropriate but not illegal" conversations with Comey. Why grab Comey memos that could possibly damage your own party if it wasn't to figure out what's going on and cover something up.
>>
>>127110048
Comey may be a true chaotic neutral in all of this, he doesn't strike me as a doofus at all, even durin hearings he was so smug.
>>
File: 11-theresult.jpg (14KB, 358x200px) Image search: [Google]
11-theresult.jpg
14KB, 358x200px
>>127098843
>FBI Holds Off on Giving James Comey’s Memos to Congress

That russia narrative's just, like, your opinion man
>>
>>127110389
Comey goes way back with the clintons and the DNC. I want to say he's just the guy doing his job, but too much connecting him.
Not to mention Mueller worked under the Obama administration for 4-1/2 years so I don't know how neutral he's going to be.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.