[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I figured it out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: Seth.jpg (44KB, 275x533px) Image search: [Google]
Seth.jpg
44KB, 275x533px
Disgruntled leaf from earlier here that was asking why we think Seth was the whistle blower. I think I figured it all out.

The DNC discovered their communications were being monitored, or they somehow got intel that Wikileaks had their emails. To cover for this, they hired CrowdStrike, a company familiar with Russian methods of hacking, to false-flag hack themselves as Ruskies. This would have been the Fancy Bear hack. All Fancy Bear went in for was Trump Opposition Research, which would mostly only hurt Trump when released. They released it under Guccifer 2.0. Gucci2 is CrowdStrike.

Other than that, I don't know if any of you were following back then, but Guccifer talked a lot of shit. He made a lot of claims he couldn't back up. And he never released anything else directly, it was all Wikileaks.

This is where Seth Comes in. There are three options the way I see it for Wikileaks to have gotten those emails if not through Guccifer.

Option 1: Seth, and possibly others, became disillusioned by the DNC's treatment of Bernie. They stole the data and handed it off to an associate of Wikileaks. Possibly Craig Murray.

Option 2: Kim Dotcom is telling the truth and Seth has been planning this for years. This one doesn't seem to jive with his parents really. They said he never talked about an internet party.

Option 3: He did nothing, but other sources knowing only that it was DNC insiders became worried about his murder and pressured Assange into the statement.
>>
File: 1495525926133.png (64KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495525926133.png
64KB, 400x600px
=SETH RICH= DNC Total Corruption: Gibbs_me_Dat_Rundown.exe

For those out of the loop
>Imran Awan and his brothers were employed by Debbie Wasserman-Schultz as IT consultants since 2005
>They had access to the House networks, and emails of dozens of Representatives
>In February, they stole hundreds of thousands of dollars of equipment and illegal accessed restricted parts of the House network
>The House revoked their network access, but instead of firing them, Debbie Wasserman Schultz changed their titles to "advisor" and kept them on
>Imran's wife and kids have fled to Pakistan
>DWS had a laptop confiscated as part of the investigation, and now she is threatening the Police Chief with budget cuts if he doesn't return it

THIS IS THE REAL HAPPENING
ALL POSTS ASIDE FROM THIS AND SETH RICH THREADS SHOULD BE TREATED AS SLIDE THREADS

>John Podesta: Alt-Right Media Like Sean Hannity Colluding with Russia

>BONNIE LEVIN - CVP OF PHARMACY IN THE HOSPITAL SETH RICH DIED IN.
>Another connection to MedStar.

>Kim Dotcom: An open letter to Seth Rich's family regarding hacking claims

>Debbie Wastedman Skulkz THREATENS DC POLICE chief over a Laptop (AWAN BROS)

>Twitter suspends WND.com’s account for a headline tweet

>Hannity: The Russia collusion narrative is crumbling

>Hannity: Abrupt Vacation during Sponsor Fallout

>Hospital IP address?

http://RIGGEDIT.com/SETH-rich

IT IS NOT OVER!
>>
>>127098106
>works for the DNC
>wears that ugly clothing thinking he's a real American
Why do we give a shit if they killed him?
>>
File: comfe.png (113KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
comfe.png
113KB, 2000x1333px
comfy seth thread
>>
File: 1495691193940-s.jpg (126KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495691193940-s.jpg
126KB, 960x960px
I'm from Texas and I say KILL EM ALL
>>
>>127098106
Do we even know if Seth died?
>>
File: Alamy_Legion-Media_DNG6DH_468.jpg (20KB, 468x312px) Image search: [Google]
Alamy_Legion-Media_DNG6DH_468.jpg
20KB, 468x312px
>>127098106

KimDotCom was under surveillance by the US.

Kim alleges to have communicated with Seth Rich.

Seth's name would have been masked, as he was an American citizen communicating with a foreign person of interest.

Seth's name might have been unmasked before his death and there would be a record of the person who requested that information.

this story is far from over.
>>
>>127099364
God bless this anon
>>
>>127098106
hahahahah fatass
>>
>>127099509
Want to know how I know you're not white?
>>
File: IMG_9044.gif (364KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9044.gif
364KB, 200x150px
>>127098106
Wow it's getting late. I'm tired. I don't see how you keep up this fight, nonstop, especially since we keep turning up dead ends. I understand the excitement makes you feel rested but you guys should really take some Unisom and get some sleep. I'm going to bed. Goodnight sleep tight!
>>
>>127098106
faggot
they hired cloudflare to PRETEND they were looking for hackers - to divert from their suspicions of a leaker
he was a whistle blower BECAUSE THERE WERE TWO LISTS OF POLLING STATIONS
THERE WAS A FUCKING DARK WEB OF POLLING, A TWO TEIR SYSTEM - THE POPULAR POLLING STATIONS THAT WERE EFFICIENT AND EASY TO GET TO WERE BEING GIVEN TO THE HILLARY SUPPORTERS, BERNIE FAGS WERE BEING GIVEN A LIMITED LIST OF PLACES TO VOTE FOR BERNIFAG
YOU DUMB SHILL NIGGER
>>
>>127098106
THIS IS A DISINFORMATION SHILL
SAGE AND MOVE ON
FAGGOT
>>
>>127101370
you motherfucker I remember you from the threads we found the bikelock guy
>>
>>127101466
CrowdStrike was the only firm that "investigated" their server. As soon as they showed up, Fancy Bear did. The only thing Fancy Bear stole? Trump Opposition Research. The only thing Guccifer released? Trump Opposition Research. The only thing Gucci did was hurt Trump and try to look Russian from time to time. He's CrowdStrike. Or at least is directed by them.
>>
>>127101501
ur a homo bud

source on the two polling stations though?
>>
File: sethtime.jpg (72KB, 604x411px) Image search: [Google]
sethtime.jpg
72KB, 604x411px
>>127098106
getting closer
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.