[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tara McCarthy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Tara.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Tara.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
Is she /ourgirl/?
>>
Isn't she part indian?
>>
>>127084864
yes

she's not afraid to bring up the JQ, unlike (((Lauren Simonsen)))
>>
She's awful to look at desu
>>
>>127084864
Half-assed. Well She's does a very professional show and is basically another childless careerist masculine chick but on the other hand, she does grasp most of the concepts most other twats are too ignorant to realize or admit so there's that at least. I still watch her once in a while.
>>
She has an American boyfriend.
>>
>>127084864
>>127084972
>>127085018

E-CELEB = SLIDE THREAD
if a newfag can't resist taking the b8, at least remeber to
sage
>>
>>127085480
What is 'sage' and how should I do it?
>>
She has a voice for ASMR. Someone should tell her to do something like reading Mein Kampf ASMR
>>
>>127084864
CUTE
>>
>>127086475
Type "sage" in the options field if you want to post a reply but not bump the thread.
>>
>>127084864
Special Branch or military intelligence. Classic case, probably approached at uni. Stunningly beautiful though like her American counterpart Sinead.
>>
>>127086475
you have to write your full name then in options part write sage, this way you can post something to a thread without bumping it, and possibly make it go under. the name is so that mods know your request is legit. noone will see it
>>
File: ourgirl.jpg (28KB, 482x458px) Image search: [Google]
ourgirl.jpg
28KB, 482x458px
No
>>
>>127084864
Literally who? Also stop shilling yourself here.
>>
>>127085480
KYS, you Untermensch
>>
She's a white ethno nationalist (she is mixed from a few generations back) and she has talked about the JQ.

Problem is she doesn't really know enough within her own field, so what you get is really a lot of talk with no substance.
>>
File: Disgust.jpg (9KB, 209x233px) Image search: [Google]
Disgust.jpg
9KB, 209x233px
WTF is wrong with this board? Seriously what the fucking fuck??? Tara is one of the most clear cut white nationalists out there and of the first posts on le ebin /pol/ it's nothing but shitting on her. One gets the impression there's more antifa in this shithole than genuine polacks.

Absolute cancer.
>>
File: nigga get out.jpg (22KB, 480x542px) Image search: [Google]
nigga get out.jpg
22KB, 480x542px
>>127084864
>woman hits the wall
>wtf I am le based kekistani now, AWOO prasie kek and our god emperor(lol)
Sort your fucking shit out you sad sack of shit.
>>
>>127087450
She's really not though. She doesn't really know what she's actually on about.
>>
>>127086981
What makes you know it?

I could totally imagine her being one.
>>
>>127087053
that's fucking disgusting
>>
we should stop glorifying people on the internet asap. if they fuck up all of our credibility goes downhill.
>>
>>127084972
FPBP
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.