[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are right-wing womens' audiences 80% men? Do conservatives

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: Lauren Southern.jpg (749KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Lauren Southern.jpg
749KB, 1200x800px
Why are right-wing womens' audiences 80% men? Do conservatives have a gender problem?
>>
>>127080888

why do left-wing audiences only share the opinions of the MSM? Do they have a thought problem?
>>
File: taytay.png (524KB, 519x562px) Image search: [Google]
taytay.png
524KB, 519x562px
>>127080888

No it's because conservative guys like seeing a """red-pilled""" girl on the Internet because all of the other girls in their lives are blue-pilled roasties.

I would know. I'm one of them.
>>
>Woman says something man wants to hear
>Not many women will say this
>More men will come along to listen to this woman because it's rare and interesting
>Woman likes the attention
>More women notice this and try to say the similar thing
>More men will come along to listen to this thing
Gee, it's as if leftie is not aware of how market economy works
>>
>>127081495
One of the guys or one of the girls?
>>
>>127080888

>Why are right-wing womens' audiences 80% men?

Right-wing men's audiences are 80-90% male too so I don't get why you specified right-wing women.
>>
File: iwfr.jpg (58KB, 782x960px) Image search: [Google]
iwfr.jpg
58KB, 782x960px
>>127080888
>why are attractive women's audiences mostly men?
>>
Why do conservative men like right wing politics and women?

Well, it's a mystery.
>>
>>127080888
Yes they do, most women are brainwashed into being left-leaning. Not their fault though
>>
Women follow the status quo
>>
sexually desirable men aren't right wing retards.

"white genocide" is happening only because white men are so ugly and undesirable that nobody wants to have children with them
>>
File: C2uagMnWIAYEiyH.jpg large.jpg (145KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C2uagMnWIAYEiyH.jpg large.jpg
145KB, 675x1200px
>>127080888
Feminists hate women who are better looking than them
>>
>>127081708
lol, well I'd be very surprised if a blue pilled roastie had the self awareness to make that statement.
>>127081495
and yeah, basically this.
>>
>>127080888
Most women have left wing political views(or none at all besides what they are bombarded with through media).
less right wing women= less female fans of right wing women.
>>
File: 1474689259279.jpg (43KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1474689259279.jpg
43KB, 396x385px
>>127080888
It has to do with the core of their political worldview. I'll summarize but /pol/s core is a deep respect for western civilization and the freedoms it provides. The majority of the left's political world view is "I am a good person", all their political actions are rooted in and derive from this belief. Now, politics like culture can be learned, I myself was a leftist until I woke up and actually thought about the issues (thank god), because that's what I was taught. Now the leftist is preached to everyday by mainstream media and has an immense amount of social pressure put on them by their peers. To be a good person they must hold the correct views, say the right things, etc. Now, women are more socially minded then men, their selfworth is often tied up in their social standing and relationships. While men tend to me more inward facing when it comes to matters of self worth. Back to the women, they have an immense pressure to conform to what the left deems good, as it affects them socially but also directly relates to the core of leftist political thought "I am a good person, and good people hold these views." Now a key issue with that core belief is that it requires there to be bad people. There is no light without darkness, and there is no good without evil. SO for the Leftist to be good there must be someone evil. This is why many hate the right, good people hold the same views as them, so by not holding those views you are a bad person, bad people are evil. It is just to hate evil and love good. It is then just to go after someone who is evil social standing, job, home, any aspect of their life really.
>>
File: 321321.jpg (87KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
321321.jpg
87KB, 500x706px
>>127080888

>2 genders
>no problems
>goyim OP
>>
>>127080888
why should women listen? we certainly don't want them trying to do anything about what they think they know. god forbid they vote.
>>
File: 1474669941886.png (42KB, 960x886px) Image search: [Google]
1474669941886.png
42KB, 960x886px
>>127085601
The left is strangely like a cult to be honest. The core of the cult relationship is the parent child bond. Cults recreate this between the cult leader and the cult members. The cults attempt to give the members the absolute security of childhood, you remember the time when you didn't have to worry about anything, when your mom or dad were infallible all knowing giants that could make anything better, well the left has the same relationship with government. Government is that parent figure, the one that will make everything right, will educate those nasty people, and just make the world a better place by getting rid of evil.
>>
>>127080888
Because women think with emotion just like the left. Thus most of the left is women.
>>
>>127081495
>caring about political affiliations of women

The fact that you care about what a woman has to say about politics establishes the fact that you are a desperate beta.
>>
>>127080888
Outside of radicalized gender studies dykes, women are lazy and apathetic to anything outside of their immediate zone.
>>
>>127080888

You idiot. It's because "right wing women" do it for attention and men are their target audience you fucking retard.
>>
>>127088649

What exactly would it look like if a right wing woman was targeting an audience of right wing women? How would it differ from the right wing women currently popular on youtube?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.