[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are degrees from universities losing their value?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: esports.png (405KB, 630x941px) Image search: [Google]
esports.png
405KB, 630x941px
Why are degrees from universities losing their value?
>>
>>127080139
>A degree in e-sports
What a great time to be alive!
>>
Because they are like fiat money and only are valuable when people are brainwashed into thinking those skills are valuable.
>>
>>127080139
They aren't, it's just that any retard can get one today, bot not any retard can get a decent job
>>
I guarantee people will try to make this classified as a STEM degree. Game design is already being forced down our throats as STEM. This is the next step
>>
>Staffordshire University
Who??
>>
>>127080139
because back in the old days you didn't have access to all this information, so college was important. Now it is a summer camp for little babies
>>
>>127080139
too common. and there is simply not enough demand for qualified people on the fields most professional degrees cover
>>
>>127080139
e-sport are making a lot of money and are the future soccer.
>>
Learn a trade and ditch the money sink
>>
File: 1487522215299.jpg (8KB, 412x314px) Image search: [Google]
1487522215299.jpg
8KB, 412x314px
>>127080139
>people get degrees to get all the knowledge for how to get into some advanced subject to pursue it for a career
>wow!! everyone should get a degree !!!
>everyone gets a degree
>if everyone has a degree, having one doesnt distinguish you to employers
>becomes a baseline requirement
>gee billy, how come you got two degrees and a masters
>employers have to puil from something to find potential good employees
>more experience/more degrees?
honestly just remove university entirely and replace it with an online system that can verify if you understand all the material of some subject and give you a certification for it
>>
>>127080139
Part of a greater conspiracy of making the white goyim working class childrens clueless about most of the important topics
>>
>>127080139
Meme degrees like pic related are one reason. The other is that the market is being flooded with degrees. So much so that having a bachelor's is like having a high school diploma in the 70s. So many people have one that to you really need a masters/PhD/Professional degree to distinguish yourself now. Or you know, just go in the trades and don't fall for the college meme. If I could go back and talk to myself senior year I would have told myself to go into the Air Force.
>>
>>127083717
Aptitude test have been illegal since 1975.
>>
>>127080139
Because literally everyone has one

It's longer the sign of being more educated than normal
>>
File: fixingherhair.webm (910KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fixingherhair.webm
910KB, 1920x1080px
>>127080139

The influx of niggers in them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.