[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pregnant teenager banned from graduation ceremony

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: _96213440_maddi2.jpg (13KB, 375x210px) Image search: [Google]
_96213440_maddi2.jpg
13KB, 375x210px
>A pregnant US teenager branded "immoral" by her school and barred from its graduation ceremony is to have her own event, organised by her parents

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40045802

Is teenage pregnancy degenerate or what is needed for the white race's survival?
>>
>>127076443
People need to have more kids but she was still a little whore.
>>
>>127076443
If it was out of wedlock absolutely degenerate.
>>
>>127076443
Give her a gown with a scarlet letter
>>
>>127076443
Yes it is degenerate, but no where near as degenerate as tearing the kid out with a rusty clothes hangar. Better to be a bastard child rather than having a lethal injection pushed into the back of your head. If this teen was black, their would be an uproar about the blatant racism demonstrated by the teacher. But since the kid is white, it's accepted - no, morally expected - by this Orwellian society to kill it off. If you truly believe the white race is in danger, then you'd better be ready to accept bastard whites into the group. We abort enough of them already.
>>
File: dd66358ae23eb5018c43ff32ef73a7c0.jpg (462KB, 1000x921px) Image search: [Google]
dd66358ae23eb5018c43ff32ef73a7c0.jpg
462KB, 1000x921px
A woman is a woman. "Teen" is a modern term invented by ((?(people)?)) who want to make adults children. The best way to procreate is to take them young and have a large descendence. Legal age, feminism, sexual liberation, pills ect.. is all part of the plan to destroy your race.

tl;dr : Marry and impregnate a 14 year old.
>>
>>127076443
>Maddi Runkles, 18, who attends a small private Christian school in Maryland

>Pupils at the school are expected to agree to a code of conduct that includes that "no intimate sexual activity be engaged in outside of the marriage commitment between a man and a woman".

too bad, so sad.

Kike-on-a-stick-fags are loonies, but when you attend one of their schools, follow their rules.
>>
File: hnnnggg.gif (4MB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
hnnnggg.gif
4MB, 300x375px
>>127080273
RARE
A
R
E
>>
File: ObamaDaughtersNaughtyIceCream.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ObamaDaughtersNaughtyIceCream.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>127076443
Good because this is actually degenerate and cause another bone head to get pregnant too because they don't perceive any consequences for this kind of actions.

If you are going to fuck use a fucking condom
>>
>>127076443
I think if she was 18+ when she got pregnant, it is okay.
>>
I grew up in a Christian school like this. Girl got a raw deal.
>>
>>127076443
I bet if it was a little nigger baby the school would call channel 5 news to do a special broadcast of tolerance.

They want to crush white mothers.
>>
LAND OF THE FREE
>>
>>127080273

Well helloooooo.

>>127076443

This is idiotic. At least she didn't have an abortion but no they are so high and fucking mighty. Don't tell me they go to the March for Life too.

I don't care. The girl deserves props for recognizing she's carrying a child and not biowaste, and deserves to at least go to her fucking graduation.

Sorry, girlchild, people suck.
>>
>>127076443
A good thing for her.
A low tier brainwash that has everyone common core slavin out.
>>
>>127076443
She's hot. If cuck for her. So long as she squeezes mine out until she can't no more.
>>
>>127076443
Good on the school board, enough with those degenerate kids.
>>
>>127082455
But wait.... Did she poop out a niglet??
>>
>>127076443
reddit spacing on 4chan is immoral, faggot.
>>
>>127080273
>Guadeloupe
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>127076443
sooooo, she fucks, yeah?
>>
>>127076443
>a small private Christian school in Maryland
What the fuck do you expect?
>>
>>127082851
It's called a paragraph
>>
>>127083908
Bonjour, cher ami fasciste.
>>
So she doesn't get to walk, big fucking whoop. You signed a contract and didn't uphold your side of the bargain. You're an embarrassment to the school, like a woman walking down the aisle 8 months pregnant in a white dress, embarrassing!
>>
>>127076443
Teen pregnancy is fine and should be legal after they start menstruating.
But all sex outside of marriage should be outlawed.
>>
>>127080273

I once had to fly into your country and had a layover for a night. I took a taxi for about 15 mins from the airport to the hotel. When I arrived local business owners told me not to go out after sunset because of the crime. Niglets smoking pot all day and out in the open.
>>
>>127080273
In addition, you literally have the slowest fucking airport in the world when going through customs. a line of 20 people took an hour and a half. Fuck that rare flag.
>>
>>127085237
Yeah, "people" do "work" slowly here. You can go outside because you have gun like all americans.
>>
>>127076443
In a small conservative christian church a friend around 19yo was hanging out with a girl around 16yo they where like in a room alone together just talking. He caught all kinds of shit for that and then the girls family removed her and took her away. It just goes to show the absurd levels of age gap shaming that exists in the US. Thats why all this "find a young teen wife marry her and have kids" stuff is just a fantasy because if I tried that in real life would catch all kinds of flack in the US. So the only way is to make plans to get out of the US and move to a country that age gap is not viewed as abhorrent.
>>
>>127084576
C'est bonswa à cette heure-ci en metropole amigo
>>
>>127077354
her teacher got her preggo
>>
>>127076443
What are the odds the father is black? She lives in Maryland which is at least half niggers.
>>
>>127076443
Teenage pregnancy is based in traditional societies when the pregnant women are married to the father.

Nowadays, it is only an indicator of sexual promiscuity / mental and social issues / being a whore.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.