[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where's the fucking retaliation?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: jones52.png (173KB, 219x344px) Image search: [Google]
jones52.png
173KB, 219x344px
I thought UK bro's were cool because of brexit and farage now i just see them as a bunch of puss bags who let their country get ran over by the mudslime scourge

Where the fuck are the men at?

All i see is useless petitions that never do shit.
>>
>>127070038
We were never cool.
>>
>>127070038
so the shills finally learned that the best slide threads are the ones that they think have pandering content

sage
>>
>>127070208

>every thread i dont like is a shill thread

The Post
>>
>>127070142

I see that.. Looks like we stole the body and spirit of the british people with the american revo

we genetically took all your bravest people
>>
>>127070454
>genetically
>>
File: 1495731339673.jpg (805KB, 2250x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1495731339673.jpg
805KB, 2250x2880px
You low content shit doesn't fool us. The joke of 4chan most definitly applies here....
>But I cannot tell for certain so I am just going to leave pic related here to see what happens. If you see this message you must read, share and save pic related in every shit low content thread like this one. No reason. Oh yeh cos if not your mo9m will die in her sleep. Or not. Better save and share just to be sure.
>>
>>127070454
You didn't, because we still continued expanding afterwards, mate.
>>
>>127071104
>>127070805
you guys have no gun rights and dont even have the right to defend yourself with a fucking knife. just admit you guys are eternally cucked and your only chance of freedom is by coming to the one place we don't want you, america
>>
>>127071327
We don't even want to go to America, and we don't want you here.
>>
>>127071582
we dont want to come to londonistan trust me, we prefer our legs not blown off
>>
>>127071327
>you guys have no gun rights
This is a meme.

The amount of leeway you get with your guns is why so many of your schools get shot up. Not a single one of these shootings was stopped by someone who wasn't a cop with a gun, unless you count suicide.
>>
>>127070038
>retaliation

Like you did shit after the two terrorist attacks you had last year

if you're so fucking edgy go out and do something. You will not. You will be a 'based pede' civic nationalist and allow nonwhites to direct the future of america.

cuck
>>
>>127072644

>2 terror attacks
>1 year

yeah, not a big deal

there's an attack every week in the uk
>>
>>127070038
Men protect and shield. Cuck pussies let others walk all over them. The UK has far too many of the later.
>>
>>127070038
they got their teeth kicked in.
>>
>>127075407
This fucking level of different standards. If you count shootings as terrorist attacks, then you had more like double digits last year.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.