[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Milo Protest Against Sharia?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: aids.jpg (222KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
aids.jpg
222KB, 1280x720px
Obviously I'm against the Islamification of Europe, but the people in this protest are all fucking Jews who just want to bomb the Middle East and please "daddy Trump." They even have fucking gay and Israeli flags.
>>
>>127068291
bump
>>
>>127068291
Milo is gay and is a Zionist shill.

Milo takes it up the ass and in the same breath says feminism is cancer.
>>
>>127068291
Leftists are honestly starting to make sense. I used to think the KKK analogy was wrong, but they really are right. It's simply just hatred that you morons are spewing. Live and let live. The vast majority of people are peaceful.
>>
We're on the same side, goy.
>>
Wish I was there. Live nearby.
>>
>>127072252
There is literally nothing wrong with being a Zionist*

*If you are Jewish (I am and he is)

to me anyone with 50% of more Jewish blood has Jewish interests in mind.
>>
>>127074676
this, islam is the last bastion of anti degeneracy
>>
>>127074659

Hello. You must be lost.

Reddit is that way you filthy kike -->
>>
File: 1494731162450.jpg (13KB, 196x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494731162450.jpg
13KB, 196x250px
My opinion is that Milo is good entry level red-pilling for people who are just starting to have new ideas but fear seeing themself as a Nazi, fascist, etc. Since his actual views are vanilla as fuck (aside from being a coal burning faggot), they don't get scared away.

I personally use Milo as an example with people I know are on edge about the race factor, even though I view him as degenerate filth who should be gassed.

Its inevitable that people start realizing the truth behind these "Alt-Lite" youtube stars and will eventually end up here and by that time they have gone deep enough that they are more accepting of whats really going on.

Most people are extremely indoctrinated and unwilling to dive headfirst into 1488 gas the kikes no niggers mentality so faggots like Milo are useful for the time being.

Of course when that time is up, the rope comes out.
>>
>>127068291
Just like if mass faggotery was less a problem than Jihadists
Milo is a parasite, he tried to take over Gamergate, Trump online campagning and now anti Islam sentiments
He's a desperate drama queen, an attention whore and a pedophile, he's filth and filth can't beat filth
Milo must go
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.