[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump cherishes the UK more than any other country

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1485151560741.jpg (162KB, 1024x956px) Image search: [Google]
1485151560741.jpg
162KB, 1024x956px
Aww, thanks guys. You made my day feel special.
I-I love y-you t-too

>"There is no relationship we cherish more than the special relationship between the US and the UK," he added.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40048565
>>
>>127066968
He says, with looming talks or new eu usa trade deals.

Face it, we were double crossed. I regret all the trump shill memes I made. I hope he is impeached, I hope that country burns.
>>
He's a great guy.
>>
It's a shame that our scumbag media is so unfair to him
>>
>>127069720
It's all too soon mate, the negotiations with the EU have only got started, Trump as well and won't be able to assist until after. Even after all that, the amount of change to this country will probably be negligible.
>>
He's 1/2 Scottish after all
>>
>>127070090
A uk usa trade deal, even just the announcement of one, would give us enough leverage to actually get a decent brexit. But of course, that isn't going to happen...
>>
>>127070436
Don't be pessimistic, Brexit won, Trump won and Europe is steadily on the way to right wing politics. The seeds of doubt have been sown. All it takes is time.
>>
LOSERS
O
S
E
R
S

HEAR THAT AHMED?
>>
Trump is on an apology tour, apologizing for the last 8 years of the US shitting on Britain
>>
yeah and when he comes to France he'll say we're best friend. Every amerilard president does that
>>
When it come out how much the British gov't has seriously cucked it's people and the British come to full realization their gov't seems to be actively working against them, I hope Nigel Farage will be able to unite the British who have not fallen for the globalist bullshit and I think he and Trump will set up an alliance- I say Nigal because he is the only politician I trust and has gotten this far with Brexit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.