[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overwatch = Racist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: pvnt6i0qxmtp2ola1v2g.jpg (43KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
pvnt6i0qxmtp2ola1v2g.jpg
43KB, 800x450px
According to this empowered black woman, the newest Lucio skin in Overwatch is a racist nano-aggression.

http://archive.is/Gz6xu

Can't wypipo see that us blacks don't want to be represented as mere entertainers and athletes no mo? This is what cultural appropriation looks like!
>>
>>127062985
>racist nano-aggression

what did "it" meant by that?
>>
>>127062985
I can't believe people still don't get it. the games industry is a scam, where they create controversy just so the games journalism industry has something to "cover". this in turn raises awareness for the game. Blizzard has been doing this every few months with Overwatch.

>t. industry insider
>>
Well Korean police officer costume on Korean character is also racist and anti-BLM. Who gives a fuck what some niggers 'think'.
>>
>>127062985
I don't see the racism ? Only the clichè of the charismatic, successful black guy.
Is that supposed to be a negative ?
>>
>>127062985
I have a older black neighbor who is a genuinely good dude who wears a hat like that and loves jazz music & blues. Hates rap.
>>
>>127062985
>we should embrace every culture
>cultural appropriation is racist
>>
>>127062985
>Brazilian DJ character gets a skin related to music
wow such racism
>>
I think there's a racism row now every time a new skin comes out. No surprise since this game's fanbase is a humongous bunch of faggots.
>>
The bigger crime is no decent Zarya skin yet. Where is my amazon princess skin?
>>
>>127071129
Iktf
Arctic skin is the best she's got and it blows
>>
File: fingerless-gloves-fedora.png (117KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
fingerless-gloves-fedora.png
117KB, 320x263px
>>127062985
I agree it is racist, but not against black people. Everyone knows fedoras are white culture.
>>
File: 1 jLwstGeNpvmhHzbe-qz1cA.png (188KB, 800x609px) Image search: [Google]
1 jLwstGeNpvmhHzbe-qz1cA.png
188KB, 800x609px
>>127071129
>>127071526
>tfw Heroes of the Storm has better Zarya skins than Overwatch does
HotS is patrician tier
>>
>>127068624
Blizzard does honestly. Only reason Zarya exists is because whiny fans demanded more "variety." If Blizzard thinks it will negatively effect their profit margin they'll cave.
>>
Overwatch is shit, TF2 is better. WotLK was the last good thing Blizzard ever puked out.
>>
>>127062985
I'm a Tumblr-teir sjw and black, but this shit is rediculous. I don't know much about overwatch but isn't the character actually a musician?
>>
>>127062985
The new skin is rad. I love the new tunes. This bitch must suck at Lucio.
>>
>>127065006
You didn't know you did something wrong until niggers are calling up your employer to get you fired.
>>
>>127073437
he's an internationally renowned DJ in the game. Totally fits the lore.
>>
>>127062985
>>127073437
Also, isn't there a character created by young african engineer? These bitches are so annoying.
>>
>>127066916
this
>>
File: 1489766777370.png (99KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1489766777370.png
99KB, 247x248px
Imagine pandering to the SJW crowd by making your title character a poof and using the omnic crisis as a metaphor for Jim Crow laws, only to get shit like this
>>
>>127062985
But Lucio has a hockey skin. I ain't never seen no fucking black guys playing hockey. They're appropriating MY culture.
>>
File: habbening.gif (267KB, 440x512px) Image search: [Google]
habbening.gif
267KB, 440x512px
>>127066916

I believe it.
>>
>>127070584

Every time a new skin comes out huh? So you play it. Because I don't keep up with the fucking skins this game puts out but you apparently do.

So you just called yourself a humongous faggot. I mean I don't think you can speak for anyone else but you certainly did for yourself.
>>
I'm convinced this game is actually has some red-pilled people pulling the strings.
The omnic uprising event was an absolute perfect analogy for muslim refugees. Voice line from racist torb: "Omnic rights, ptuh!" Voice line from Tracer: "but not ALL omnics are bad!"
The strike team was all white.
The tumblr pink-hair power fantasy character is actually hella racist against omnics.
They masquerade as a SJW friendly game and yet they managed to somehow not include a single black character. Lucio is "brazilian" and Orisa is a robot made by a niglet, so the niglet isnt actually playable. Voice line from Reinhardt: "The are trying to take what is OURS! Don't let them!" Idk just makes me think sometimes.
>>
>>127075262
You are underestimating the power of Blizzard's marketing tactics. With the Blizzard app they can basically own your mind.
>>
A nigger who isn't dressed like a nigger? We can't have that, goy!
>>
File: kaplan.jpg (61KB, 1275x677px) Image search: [Google]
kaplan.jpg
61KB, 1275x677px
>>127075527
Overwatch's lead is Jeff Kaplan, he's a progressive Jew. There's a video of a presentation he did where he snarkily berates American masculinity as ridiculous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-mh2hJDaGQ
22:36 -- He starts talking about the characters in Overwatch, and diversity
28:14 -- He goes out of his way to call out the Mcree character as being a ridiculous representation of American masculinity

Blizzard is not Western Civilization's friend.
>>
File: nano.jpg (9KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
nano.jpg
9KB, 299x168px
>>127062985
> racist nano-aggression.

we finally did it bois, the turn of the new century.
>>
>>127066916
>Jeff (((Kaplan)))
pure coincidence
>>
>>127062985
And you still haven't seen a thing
>>
>>127062985
I mean, while it starts out with that absolute shit, over half the article is about the visual design being shit. Which, while I get the New Orleans Jazz theme and the music and all, the skin does lay it on a bit thick. Especially the hat with the glasses, choose one, fuck it looks pretty bad.

It would be a bit of a loop to say it, but there needs to be more articles how it's another Legendary among more Legendaries, right after another event. Basically, Blizzard is milking everyone for what they're worth and excusing it as "Oh they're just cosmetic!" and "Well you can buy it with ingame currency!" when there's no way to generate that currency at the frequency you'll probably want it, especially when half the content they're adding is the most expensive shit. Over and over. And when you question it, people try and say you aren't "entitled" to the stuff, which you aren't but that tired fucking argument's still annoying when they're clearly making profit hand over fist on this shit.

But that's enough of that. Blizzard is pushing it lately.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.