[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your not poor, adjust your almonds.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: aq12.png (711KB, 1226x962px) Image search: [Google]
aq12.png
711KB, 1226x962px
Your not poor, adjust your almonds.
>>
>>127060476
BASED BEN
>>
Yeah I have $300 to my name you house nigger
>>
>>127060476
Watch the fucking whole video for context. Ben came from poverty, he knows more than you. Sage this Sharia Blue shit.
You fags are going to jail unless you pony up and take that 300K.
>>
>>127060476
based black man
>>
>>127062707
Thats $300 more than me, and they say White people are privileged.

I don't feel privileged at all.
>>
>>127060476
He's right. Half the people on welfare don't even need welfare and I see job openings nonstop. Faggots are lazy and want shit for free
>>
He's right.
>>
>>127060476
dat niqqa is right
>>
>>127060476
And he's black so he can't be called racist, only an uncle Tom, which is racist.

Lefties BTFO!!!
>>
I need to practice my "oh you" (oh jew?) face the way uncle ben pulls it off.
>>
>>127060476
He's not wrong, poor niggers have more than the average person had 70 years ago, all paid for on the backs of the working class white man.
>>
>>127060476
He's right desu. Jesus didn't need shekels.
>>
He's basically saying that if you're "that type of person", then even if you're poor you can succeed. What type of person? The type who exploits, and generally just takes advantage of other people. Survival of the fittest as they say. Stab the person in front of you and take his spot in line.

I'm not that type of person and never will be. I refuse to be that person. And because of that, I'll never make the big money.
>>
I wish being a nigger was a state of mind
>>
>>127062846
This
>>
I make $140k+ per year working as a chef at Wendy's and some days I feel like I don't even need all that money. I'm perfectly happy as long as I have internet
>>
>>127062707
So? He grew up poor surrounded by niggers and crime and now is a millionaire.
>>
>>127060476
>>127060476
It's easy to look down on the poor when your rich and famous.
>>
>>127063525
I know I don't need all the money I earn. It's like stamp collecting at this point.
>>
Get in here pedes!
>>
>>127063428
>ben carson
>that type of person

Are you retarded?
>>
>>127063344
Stupid libs think Uncle Tom is an insult. They obviously didn't read the book lel.
>>
>>127062707
>I'm worth more than an American
wew
>>
>>127063737
You realize he was brought up in one of the most poor places in america right?
>>
>>127060476
He's right though
>>
>>127060476
he's 100% right

if you are poor, and have been for an extended period of time, it is your fault and your fault alone
>>
>>127062707

so your a regular field nigger then? maybe if you want back to Africa that 300 dollars could buy you a few slaves
>>
>>127064354
Then why isn't he donating his wealth to improve and encourage more asphalt apes to become successful?
>>
>>127060476
Wew a nigger who knows what is up,still a nigger tho....
>>
>>127064682
He literally does. He's housing secretary specifically to enable him to do that.
>>
>>127060476
Poor people should just buy more money lol
>>
File: Skylitzes_-_Simeón_el_Grande.jpg (14KB, 300x564px) Image search: [Google]
Skylitzes_-_Simeón_el_Grande.jpg
14KB, 300x564px
>>127060476
Pretty much. I was a Carson guy but he didn't really stand a chance. He looked like a guy with as much life experiences as the people on the Balkans - level-headed in a world which isn't.
>>
>>127060476
All kinds of illnesses and issues can make people incompatible with work force. I would expect an ex-surgeon to have seen that in his work.
>>
>>127060476
He is right.
>>
>>127063428
You have the poverty state of mind. You think the only way to get money is by stealing which makes all people with money wrong and it okay for you to steal.
Very many stupid people think like you.

Hurry up and get yourself killed.
>>
>>127064682
You clearly missed the entire point. Poverty is a state of mind, meaning if you give a nigger money then they'll be nigger rich and just blow it on crack and lottery tickets. Likewise a poor person with the right mentality for achieving success will be able to make it even without external donations because they will actually try to achieve their goals instead of complaining about whitey.
>>
>>127063428
You couldn't make big money if you tried, loser.
>>
>>127063344
Lefties never live up to their own standards, you should know this by now
>>
>>127064682
He LITERALLY made a career by directly helping people in need.

He has done more to help the less fortunate than you or your entire family ever will.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.