[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's monument is next?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: SLAVESTATUE.png (409KB, 606x405px) Image search: [Google]
SLAVESTATUE.png
409KB, 606x405px
I propose we start a petition to remove the pyramids of Giza, after all they supposedly known to be built on the backs of slaves!
>>
>>127052816
>the pyramids were built by slaves

Leaf education everybody
>>
File: CanadaIsShit.png (128KB, 884x728px) Image search: [Google]
CanadaIsShit.png
128KB, 884x728px
Well the biggest issue would be tha-

Oh, a fucking leaf. Never mind lads.
>>
Canada must leave this Earth for the betterment of humankind.
>>
>>127052996
>>127053034
>>127053089
>only looking at the photo and not reading the post
oh boy...
>>
The best part of leftist reaction to this would be hearing them say "But they're an important part of history!"

The doublethink. The unbelievable doublethink.
>>
>>127053216

The current archeological evidence points to the pyramids of giza being built by paid workers, not slaves.
>>
>>127052816

OP HAD to be a leaf blower. Fucking cucks of the northern Americas. Goddamn it, why can't you just fuck off with your idiotic posts..
>>
File: 1468602327289.jpg (20KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1468602327289.jpg
20KB, 225x225px
>>127054245
>>127054426
well. This post went straight over everyones head.
>>
The leaf is attempting to draw a humorous comparison between the removal of recent (((racist))) monuments in the US and starting a petition to remove the pyramids. Unfortunately, Leaf land has spent so much time being the worst sjw poster on every board that sadly poe's law has set in on all leaf posters. Oh well, maine has maple syrup.
>>
Either Ancient Egyptians were strange or it's only an example of Greek fake news, but:
>And so evil a man was Kheops that, needing money, he put his own daughter in a brothel and made her charge a fee (how much, they did not say). She did as her father told her, but was disposed to leave a memorial of her own, and asked of each coming to her that he give one stone; [2] and of these stones they said the pyramid was built that stands midmost of the three, over against the great pyramid; each side of it measures one hundred and fifty feet.
(Herodotus, book II, 126)
http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus%3Atext%3A1999.01.0126%3Abook%3D2%3Achapter%3D126

>>127054245
I think that I even read something about workers orginising the first documented strike in history (they didn't receive their daily dosage of condiments, if I remember correctly).
>>
>>127055964
>orginising
organising
>>
You are such a retarded loser to take down something like that...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.