[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

‘‘things going on“ in Britain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Blackburn,2016.jpg (111KB, 634x422px) Image search: [Google]
Blackburn,2016.jpg
111KB, 634x422px
1961 0,1% of Britain are Muslim.
1991 1,8% of Britain are Muslim.
2001 2,8% of Britain are Muslim.
2011 4,4% of Britain and 10% of Children are Muslim. ________________________________________ projections based on census data.
2021 7% of Britain and 16% of Children are Muslim.
2031 12% of Britain and 26% of Children are Muslim.
2041 19% of Britain and 42% of Children are Muslim.
2051 31% of Britain and 66% of Children are Muslim.
So in less than 35 years 2/3 of UK's children will be Muslim. Do you think this land will still be called United Kingdom? Stopping Muslim immigration might be a start, but it won't solve the major problem, these projections based on numbers who are already in a country.
Islam in UK
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_Kingdom
1 out of 10 Children of Muslim background http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/one-in-ten-children-under-five-in-england-and-wales-is-from-a-muslim-family-census-figures-show-9050293.html
>>
>>127050762
Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

https://archive.is/whtje <- independent.co.uk article
>>
File: LOndon.jpg (67KB, 634x417px) Image search: [Google]
LOndon.jpg
67KB, 634x417px
>>
>>127050793
Sorry, new here, will know in the future... :)
>>
>>
Britain caused many atrocities in its history, including enslaving and murdering countless Irish people. They committed these crimes due to pride and greed. Now the worm has turned, and the English are being punished. Muslim domination of Britain is harsh, but, given the circumstances, it is fair.
>>
>>127050762
It will be called the United Kingdom of Islam
>>
>>127051708
I'd agree with this and be fine with it if it was all out war. But it isn't, the British are literally just handing their country over without a fight and it's disgusting. If the Muslims conquer Britain through all out war, then it's justly earned, but right now they are conquering it without a fight and it's disgusting to watch
>>
>>127050762
Possibly but not that likely, there are a fair few white converts, but most won't last. As to the Pakistanis who make up most Muslims. 70% come from one city and one town in Azid in Kashmir. As that's a small gene pool to begin with. Plus they normally marry within the family. Genetics may slow the spread.
>>
One in ten children is nothing, they live in poor area and don't mix so it's fine.
>>
These are just silly neo-nazi racist conspiracy theories guys, just ignore this thread.
>>
>>127050762
Just kill muslims and burn mosques.

What do you have to lose at this point?
>>
>>127053920
Do muslims wipe their ass with their hand all the time?
>>
>>127050762
How many -25yo would be non British? In Belgium it's around 25%
>>
Please help us everyone.
>>
>>127054155
No, the asian slaves do that.
>>
File: 87956365434.png (861KB, 540x894px) Image search: [Google]
87956365434.png
861KB, 540x894px
>>127053920
>>
>>127054650
Pretty sure I have plenty of video with muslims from middle east to africa wiping their asses with their hand.

I think it's just a part of you guys low intelligence that would lead you to do that.

I also notice that you guys smell your hand after you wipe your ass. That's pretty gross.

Anyways, I wish all the muslims were dead so the world could go on more peacefully.
>>
>>127050762
>United Kingdom
>England and Wales
Faulty data and projections.
>>
>>127051708
On a more recent note. What happened to the southern Irish protestants? From 10% to almost nothing in 80 years? What happened there? The north didn't change that much.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.