[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you think this is food, you might be retarded.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: photo.jpg (36KB, 800x799px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
36KB, 800x799px
If you think this is food, you might be retarded.
>>
I went in once and asked for a burger, told them what I want on it, the girl (some ugly paki in a hijab) asked "lettuce?" I'm like yeah. I go back to my work open up the food she put ONLY fucking lettuce on it. I was pissed, ever went there again. Only South St. From now on at least they only hire whites
>>
File: chicken_originalrecipe_21pce.jpg (78KB, 560x400px) Image search: [Google]
chicken_originalrecipe_21pce.jpg
78KB, 560x400px
I am a nigger for liking KFC.
>>
Just some Americans against fast food here.
I haven't eaten fast food since I was 7
>>
>>127050094
The bones are always broken in the chicken, do they beat the shit out of them before butchering them?
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (34KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
34KB, 640x400px
>>127050269
never had that problem
Canada's chicken must have osteoporosis
>>
>>127049711
it's not food but it is fucking delicious
1/4lb deluxe, pico guac chicken sandwich, McGangBang, fries w Mac sauce, jalapeƱo mcchicken are my favorites
t. burger but under 150lbs
>>
It IS food. It's just not very high quality food but it beats the shit out of no food.

I guess nobody in the western world has ever experienced what no food is like.
>>
>>127049711
There is nothing worng with cheap fast food.
The problem is when they overpriced it in some countries like here.
>>
>>127049711
If you eat this food, you become retarded.
>>
>>127049711
looks like a logo to me.
>>
>>127050901
Nah im pretty sure starving with no food and being skinny is better than being a fat fast food addicted waste of life
>>
>>127052452
also better than developing all dfifferent kinds of cancers and constipation
>>
>>127049711
That's really not food hell I'm almost sure it's not made from organic material
>>
>>127049711
The fries are/were awesome.
>>
>>127049711

true

factory farmed food makes you a fucking zombie

you are what you eat

it's immoral to boot;

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2015/sep/25/industrial-farming-one-worst-crimes-history-ethical-question
>>
>>127053235
Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

https://archive.is/ZbnqL <- theguardian.com article
>>
Here are some common arguments for "fast-food", and I will refute every single one of them.

1. "Its delicious, tho!"
Thats because your entire diet is shit and you don't remember what an apple tastes like.

2. "It's cheap!"
No its not. You can buy a steak and feed yourself for at least 3 days for the cost of 1 combo. And you have to drive there, which is time and money.

3. "Well, I'm hungry, and I need food NOW, and im in the middle of nowhere!"
You might be starving in the desert, but NOT on I-75, breathing your own farts in your pollution-mobile. Call it "fasting", and drink some water, cause you more than likely could stand to lose a few % bodyfat.

4. "I'm supporting a business!"
Right, a business that overcharges for dogshit, brainwashes 6 year olds, provides ex-convicts with a source of income, strategically locates in poor-communities, and slanders the earth in its shitty advertisements. Not even mentioning how they outright lie to you about what the burger looks like, what its made out of, etc etc...If you support this kind of business, I suspect you make other poor investment choices as well.

5. "I only eat Chick-Fil-A"
King of the plebs. Kill yourself and get a real peice of chicken from the supermarket for half the price. Inb4 muh peanut oil, muh waffle fries, muh window greeter. Keep paying for muh experience. I'm sure you see a (((positive))) difference in your health, hunger, and satisfaction.

These are all signs you have no fucking idea how the body breaks down food, or why you even fucking eat food. People like this let their tongue dictate their diet, and their tongue is coated in dorito dust, so it cant taste anything accurately either way.
>>
>I define myself by judging others on what they consider acceptable food

Chicken nuggets are delicious
Fuck off
>>
People go back to it and crave it because it is high in iodine, something that has been genetically removed from most of our foods. We need iodine but are runNing out of sources
>>
>>127053253

the guardian isn't clickbait and I'm not resorting to petty shit regardless

if the article is worth linking because it's good then I'm going to link the original source
>>
>>127053391
lmao look at this queer
>>
File: 1429462888784.png (1MB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1429462888784.png
1MB, 1000x750px
>>127053628
>the guardian isn't clickbait
You have to go back
>>
>>127053995

the opinion section is leftist, I grant that, but that doesn't make it clickbait, and the news portion of the site is still capable of good reporting

my point stands. if the article itself is good I'm going to link directly to it
>>
>>127053995
>>127053253

and I've been on /pol/ since before Romney/Obama, newfag
>>
I wouldn't feed that nigger gruel to my dog.
>>
File: 1495206080854.jpg (128KB, 908x499px) Image search: [Google]
1495206080854.jpg
128KB, 908x499px
>>127053548
Don't forget to push bone broth you fucking indignant cunt.
>>
>>127049711
2 mcdoubles and medium fries used to cost me under 4 dollars now it's over 5. Damn you inflation and shit. Haven't gone much in awhile because Burger King likes to keep sending me coupons for 4 dollar 2 bacon cheeseburger/fries/drink meals and other coupons.
>>
>>127058042
Nuggets and fries here is like $10
>>
>>127049711
It gives me the shit half of the time but it just tastes good, I can't stop
Literal fat and sugar, what's not to like?
>>
>>127049979
same thing happened to me, pakis are retarded.
>>
>>127050094

same. Honestly, Fried Chicken being associated with niggers is just a racism thing, because all southerners love fried chicken. I hear it gets a lot shit for having pieces where the skin is sliding off the meat, but thats because of the heat, it isn't a bad thing
>>
>>127058163
Why does Canada suck so bad?
>>
>>127058693
Fast food is just expensive in general here, unless it's pizza you can get a quarter of a pizza for like $3 in a mom and pop place. Pizza places are way way way more common than burger shops, sometimes you'll have two pizza shops across the street from each other.
>>
>>127050094
>>127058502

Yep in North Carolina and do love occasionally having KFC. It really isn't just a race thing it's a southern culture thing.
>>
>>127054610

I agree.

I don't consider "The Guardian" to be left anymore. I think it got better than "The economist" in the last few years.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/718574
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.