[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is that country such a shithole ? Do you even have the internet ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: map_of_croatia.jpg (55KB, 466x350px) Image search: [Google]
map_of_croatia.jpg
55KB, 466x350px
Why is that country such a shithole ? Do you even have the internet ?
>>
>>127047564
Croatia is best Balkan fuck off
>>
>>127047758
They are dumb as hell and so poor.
>>
>>127047564
Bosnian diaspora, is that you?
>>
>>127047564
croatia and slovenia are the best of the ex jugoslavia. clearly haven't been there lol. some awsome parties and beaches and chicks.
>>
Croatia is bretty good desu
>>
>>127047564
good source of slave labor for the future conservative reich.
>>
>>127047840
I'm not Bosnian, I'm French. I couldn't say Croats were so poor if I was from a country which is just slightly superior to Croatia. Our niggers who live in commieblocks have a better life than the Croatians.
>>
>>127047913
This, their destiny is just to be the modern slaves of Western nation instead of the former niggers.
>>
>>127047564
I never been there, but I fail to see how it's shit. They got virtually all the coast of Yugoslavia, the islands and some shit to the north to emulate Slovenia. It has the most potential of all ex-yugoslavia, it's just that the people are a bit retarded.
>>
They are blonde slavs though
>>
>>127047564
It's shape makes my autism sense tingling
>>
File: 1494026497464.jpg (65KB, 742x715px) Image search: [Google]
1494026497464.jpg
65KB, 742x715px
>>127047838
they might be poor, but unlike france they didn't elect a cuck for president.
>>
>>127047564
Don't talk to my brother like that
>>
>>127047564
They are far better than you frenchy faggot.
>>
>>127048149
better to have few bucks less than to live in a country where you have no go zones and terror attacks
tradition and safety>money
>>
File: french engrish.png (26KB, 614x227px) Image search: [Google]
french engrish.png
26KB, 614x227px
>>127047564
>francistan berates croatia over being less wealthy while they're drowning in brownness and blackness.

fuck off and die already
>>
fuck off Algerian illegal low-class diaspora.
>>
Better than Serbia or Albania honestly
>>
>>127047758
Croatian Ustase worst Balkan dumbfuck
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.