[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SoundCloud Terms of Service

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: alexkotch.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
alexkotch.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
So this faggot said Richard Spencer violated the Terms of Service of SoundCloud for the altright.com account, due to mentions of discrimination. His tweets that led to this were three quotes from Richard Spencer (I'm not sure if those quotes are even from sound cloud or from speeches) and there was no hate or violence advocated, just discrimination. And it is fairly implicit.

Anyway I know dicky spencer is probably less popular than Richard Nixon around these parts, and I can understand why you don't like him. However, can someone red-pill me on this trust-fund faggot Alex Kotch? His face looks like a mashup of Cernovich and Alefantis. Is it my imagination, or does he look like a homosexual pedophile, too?

I'm not encouraging any raiding or doxing here, I just want to know if anyone else has engaged this guy on twitter. As far as I can tell he is independently financed and/or wealthy, just looking at his educational history he must be hundreds of thousands in debt or money is no issue for him. I am guessing the latter, since he looks like a member of the Rothschilds or something.
>>
>>127047135
Jew
>>
>>127047135
>Earring
He's gay.
>>
>>127047135
Have you edited the hairline ala Richard Spencer?
>>
>>127047135
Why is it with these beta cucks and their hairlines?

I always notice they hairlines are either receding or look fucked up.
>>
>someone bans someone else from using their service
>>oh golly gosh it's another white genocide!
Free market in action, commie.
>>
>>127047490
No I have not edited this photo whatsoever.

>>127047458
Yea the gay earring thing gave it away. He actually looks like a more jewish more gay version of Jake Appelbaum, if you know who that is. another jew connected to Rothschild and Soros.

>>127047326
Yea I know he is a Jew, what I want to know is does why does he enjoy getting fisted in his poz hole between the 8 hour and 16 hour point in his meth binge. Okay I know that was uninspired, but I really hate this guy.

>>127047601
Well I dunno about the hairline specifically, but I do know that hormone levels are fucked up, both due to behavior as well as due to environmental toxins.
>>
>>127047712
/pol/ is not a free market board. Go jerk off elsewherez.
>>
>>127047135
Eh, fuck Richard Spencer, it's about time the troll machine starts working against that fag anyway
>>
>>127047813
You don't have the authority to prevent me from posting on /pol/. Try again, triggered commiecuck.
>>
File: IMG_2577.jpg (21KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2577.jpg
21KB, 303x166px
>>127047896
>>
>>127047712
Nah I'm not a commie, I just think SoundCloud didn't actually spend any time reviewing the ToS violation. They just saw that he was a journalist and these quotes are attributed to Richard Spencer. Also he led a twitter campaign to harass soundcloud about not following up. Then he bragged about it on twitter, a lot.

Now he is bragging about how the GOP fucked themselves over in Montana. Dude I don't even know what actually happened in Montana, but all I know is that THE MEDIA ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE AGENT PROVOCATEURS THAT IS ONE OF THE FIRST RULES OF JOURNALISM YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BECOME THE STORY YOUR NARCISSISTIC END-STAGE AIDS FAGGOTS

wow, I really hate these leftist journalists...

>>127047896
Nah dude I am riding the spencer tiger all the way to white sharia. (not literally, but it is a useful metaphor to counter feminism as well as islam)

>>127047813
free market is okay at a small scale but gets abused eventually. i'm not even asking for government regulation here, except that i do believe richard spencer could sue on the basis that they're excluding him from the service without adequate review and with prejudice.
>>
>>127048103
>Nah dude I am riding the spencer tiger all the way to white sharia. (not literally, but it is a useful metaphor to counter feminism as well as islam)
Hasn't Dicky Spencer jumped off the Trump Train so he could shill for notorious shitskin gun-grabber Tulsi Gabbard?

fuck him tbqh
>>
>>127048600
True I don't like his support of Tulsi other than that she is a veteran and anti neocon. I can see why Spencer would support that. I can see why Spencer would want her as envoy to the UN instead of Nikki Haley. That I can understand a thousand times over. As for Spencer turning against Trump, well, I think it is the only logical thing for the alt-right to do. It eases some pressure off Trump if the media thinks the far-right abandoned him. In reality, I am pretty sure most people haven't totally given up on Trump... they're just being realistic.
>>
File: 1495251738076.jpg (287KB, 600x829px) Image search: [Google]
1495251738076.jpg
287KB, 600x829px
here is some nazi gf to try to revive this thread. not sure if this is a real grill or just annudah trap.
>>
What the fuck does it even mean for a podcast to be discriminatory?
>>
>>127051323
It means their opinions differ from yours
>>
>>127051323
They don't think blacks dindu nuffin
>>
>>127047712
>sabotage your political opponent's access to the market
>free market, goys!
doesn't sound very "free" to me.
>>
>>127051323
The specific legal verbiage is on this faggot "Journalist" twitter. It was from their Terms of Service. Here is the thread, he got the Radix account pulled from Soundcloud too. https://twitter.com/alexkotch/status/866380890712178689

here are the MLK quotes, literally the only thing Alex cited as hate speech https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DAYBzTuV0AAg2g8.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DAYGfA8VoAA_lnp.jpg

The best way to go after sound cloud is to scare their financiers. Venture Capital and Private Equity, they are late-stage startup past series A and B and maybe C, so I am guessing a bridge-fund. It would have to be something fairly significant to get their attention. Oh wait, shit, they are in Germany...?

SoundCloud
Acquisitions
1 Acquisition
Total Equity Funding
$193.32M in 6 Rounds from 10 Investors
Headquarters:
Berlin, Berlin
>>
Oh wow, wait a minute. I think I just figure it out... Almost a year ago, SoundCloud got their Series E round of financing from Twitter Ventures. The Series A thru D included half a dozen VC firms including one really famous one.

I doubt we can get Sound Cloud's attention other than by Richard Spencer suing them... but if anyone has any ideas that aren't against the rules of this chinese hamster ovary monoclonal antibody factory imageboard site, I would be happy to hear those ideas.

this is where i found their financing info https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/soundcloud#/entity
>>
File: fgjfjfjfjfj.jpg (47KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
fgjfjfjfjfj.jpg
47KB, 657x527px
Sut it downs
>>
>>127056249
my thoughts exactly. thank you for the rare pepe. Norway. I like Norway a lot, never been there tho. Norway and Finland, always better than Sweden and Denmark. I also like Iceland so maybe I have good taste. Sorry if you don't like Finland, but I respect tough people, and they seem tough to me. I like Poland and Ukraine too, because they know how to suffer under foreign occupation and yet still have value in their gene pool. In 50 years you will not be able to say the same about Sweden and its muddied blood.
>>
File: NO.png (251KB, 286x386px) Image search: [Google]
NO.png
251KB, 286x386px
>>127057492
I still don't like you, Richard.
>>
File: DAR7x2gWAAM43YN.jpg (58KB, 700x524px) Image search: [Google]
DAR7x2gWAAM43YN.jpg
58KB, 700x524px
>>127058931
I'm not actually Richard, but I do hate this journalist and I hope he gets sued and am open to hearing other ideas. I did re-read my post and imagine Richard Spencer's voice in my head and it was quite funny. Good one.
>>
>>127047135
>>127047763
>>127048103
>>127053767
>>127054239
Interesting sequence of posts that really makes you bump
>>
I was just super triggered by this kike because I actually liked using SoundCloud's app to listen to AltRight.com podcasts. I mentioned Soros and Rothschild and Jake Appelbaum because they're all three globalist faggots. Also the Alex guy looks kind of like James Alefantis mashed up with Jake Appalebum.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.