[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MANCHESTER ATTACKER WAS REPEATEDLY REPORTED BUT POLICE IGNORED CALLS!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: abedi.jpg (26KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
abedi.jpg
26KB, 620x372px
According to The Times newspaper today, repeated calls were made by ACQUAINTANCES AND FRIENDS and ABEDI'S FATHER CONFISCATED HIS PASSPORT IN LIBYA AS A MEANS BY WHICH TO RESTRICT HIS TRAVEL but the authorities did nothing.

Enjoy having your internet regulated and calls to remove encryption EVEN THOUGH THEY KNEW ABOUT THIS GUY AND DID NOTHING!
>>
fucking yank SCUM revealing our negligence to the world How Dare You
>>
>>127043697
DON'T TRUST THE POLICE
DON'T TRUST THE LEFT
DON'T TRUST THE RIGHT
DON'T TRUST THE MUSLIMS
DON'T TRUST ANYONE!
HIDE AND NEVER SHOW YOUR FACE.
>>
>>127043988
WEW
>>
How long until the message is "muslims tried to report him"?
>>
>>127044168
>How long until the message is "muslims tried to report him"?

He was reported FIVE years ago

>Muslim community worker ‘warned officers about Manchester bomber five years ago’

http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/24/muslim-community-worker-warned-officers-about-manchester-bomber-five-years-ago-6659964/

>The unnamed worker said they knew the bomber Salman Abedi when he was at college, and had expressed their concern to officers after he said he thought ‘being a suicide bomber was OK’.

>The calls were made five years ago after Abedi left school, they told the BBC.
>>
>>127043697
>BIN THAT KNIFE
>DON'T FIGHT BACK
>LET THE POLICE DO THEIR JOB

THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE, BONG
>>
>>127044168
>we need more muslims in positions of police authority
>>
File: 1491737654640.jpg (196KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491737654640.jpg
196KB, 900x900px
Does it really suprise anyone at this point that ISIS puppets are getting ignored by the law?
>>
>>127043697
>father immediately says his suicide jihadi bomber son was innocent
>after taking his passport from him, because of how innocent he was
>>
>>127044254
Ahahah I love this

Every time they do something bad it is all "why bring up his religion you racist?"
And all day you hear about the "Muslims who reported him" and the "Muslim cap drivers" who apparently saved the entirety of the UK
No Agenda here or anything
No sir.

>>127044407
Totally something I can see the british or German governments saying

How did you guys get out from the media influence
I want media distrust levels like America but we are not getting there no matter how much bullshit they are doing.
>>
>>127044475
For some reason, reading your post, then seeing your flag actually made me sad
>>
>>127043697
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4539462/Jihadi-family-police-warnings-Manchester-bomber.html

the whole fucking family are terrorists. you can't make this shit up.
>>
>>127043697
>Enjoy having your internet regulated and calls to remove encryption
that's already in place retard, they simply want to make it 'legal' instead of needing a court order once they already have all the info they need
>faggots still thinking they have privacy in the digital era
open your eyes, you think governments and 'law' agencies are not going to spy on you without a court order? LMAO how can you be so stupid and childish...
>>
>>127043988
>HIDE AND NEVER SHOW YOUR FACE.
Don't worry, anon. I already do that. And I have a gun in every room, with more than one in some.
>>
>>127044407
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE THEM! I HATE THEM ALL! HOW CAN YOU THINK LIKE THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
all is lost..
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.