[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too soon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMAG0465.jpg (1MB, 2688x1512px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0465.jpg
1MB, 2688x1512px
I live and work in central Manchester. Please let me know if we're right to be alarmed by these jokers. Not even buried the little girls yet
>>
>>127042693
>Please let me know if we're right to be alarmed by these jokers.

yeah like fucking 15 years ago..you're late to the party, Wayne
>>
>>127042693
you need to tell them they need to go, and don't even argue with them just say no you have to go over and over. other people will agree with you
>>
File: 1495169645010.jpg (64KB, 538x482px) Image search: [Google]
1495169645010.jpg
64KB, 538x482px
>>127042693

LOL. Murder in the name of jihad clearly is permitted. Who do these cunts think they're fooling?
>>
>>127042693
As we can see in OP pic, they are NOT assimilating. Just look at the way they dress.
>>
>>127042693
Why are they wearing reflective safety vests?
>>
>>127045235
Expecting a truck to come through any minute
>>
File: Saffie Rose 8 Years Old large.jpg (126KB, 620x1825px) Image search: [Google]
Saffie Rose 8 Years Old large.jpg
126KB, 620x1825px
Stand with a sign:
No Muslims
No Jihad
And a pic of Saffie Rose
>>
>>127042693
Why would they bury little girls who are chained up alive in basements?
>>
>>127042693
Why are these jokers? It is the same as the red scare, these men have nothing to do with isis. The problem is you are letting in too many people.
>>
>>127042693
Who funds this group? I bet they are funded by the same people who fund isis.
>>
File: hot fuzz.png (933KB, 1024x686px) Image search: [Google]
hot fuzz.png
933KB, 1024x686px
Send in the Nige.
>>
OP here, you can see the white BMW X5 in background, ,myself and other Brits spoke to the two armed cops in it, they said they'd send a plain clothes copper to sort it out as they didn;t want the Muzzies kicking off about "armed cops stopping free speech"
>>
>>127045219
I don't care how they dress. The Amish aren't assimilated, but they keep to themselves and don't explode.
>>
>>127046691
>armed cops stopping free speech
As opposed to being the unarmed cops stopping free speech that the UK is known for.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.