[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(((they))) are trying to silence him

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: hes right you know.jpg (69KB, 679x443px) Image search: [Google]
hes right you know.jpg
69KB, 679x443px
>makes a joke about how tories/teresa may did the manchester bombing
>is now being investigated by the police

fuck this country.
>>
c'on you conspiracy nuts throw me a bone here.
>>
>>127037376
He's leftwing, fuck him. It's cunts like him who help cause all this shit in the first place
>>
>>127038331
A 22 year old man kills 22 people on 22 May at 22.33 ...
>>
>>127039978
this.

bluepilled to the eyeballs. was proactive in the whole 'refugees welcome' thing, appearing at rallies and suchlike.

at a guess, he's blaming the tories because muslim refugees are good people seeking to avoid conflict, not start it and any mass murder committed by one is a false flag committed by """right wing governments""" to justify keeping these peace loving 40 year old children out of the country.
>>
>>127040579
He is then identified as the bomber only a few hours after the attack, despite not leaving any social media or physical notes admitting to it. He was identified before the police even saw the cctv footage. Now I know your pigs are pretty good but they aren't fucking clairvoyant. This stinks.
>>
>>127040730
but you know what they say

even a broken clock is right twice a day
>>
>>127040893
apparently they identified him because the bomber had his id pass

apparently 22 people including the bomber didnt survive the nail bomb but his pass did

much like the passport which survived the twin towers attack there is definatly something fishy here.
>>
>>127040579
>no Abedi, you must place an additional fuse in precisely THIS location or you will only kill 21 or 23 people, and our masters will be displeased if their digits do not repeat

You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>127042259
You realise that the deaths from a shrapnel bomb are from the concussive blast and metal fragments that rip through flesh? A fucking ID card doesn't die just because it gets hit by a pressure wave to even damaged by pieces of shrapnel. Seriously, engage your brain a little. It wasn't a fucking blazing fire that burned away all traces of the victims.

But your idea of an explosion is a Hollywood fireball, so what can I expect.
>>
>>127042259
>Isn't nail bomb like nuclear and stuff?

Absolutely, anon.
>>
UK is so cucked its unbelievable.
>>
I was gonna watch rhlstp again with him as a guest again and now he's going to gaol for thought crime

Fucking wierd as fuck, fuck this place
>>
>>127040893
He was on a watch list for radicalization before the attack
Then they found his ID
>>
>>127042939
>>127043176

>bomber blew himself up-his organs and flesh went flying, but his paper id was found in tact and not soaked in blood so he could be identified quickly

apologies on your retardation, anons.
>>
>>127037376

He forgot what current year it's in your country
>>
>>127042259
>>127040893
The US intel service leaked his identity, I remember seeing a story about bongs bieng mad that his name was revealed even tho everyone knew it was a M*SLIM
>>
File: 3 world wars.jpg (196KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
3 world wars.jpg
196KB, 800x800px
>>127040579
>A 22 year old man kills 22 people on 22 May at 22.33 ...
shut up, who cares if its a false flag? Lets get this shit started now when we have the advantage.
>>
>>127045810
>The US intel service leaked his identity

news said they found his id pass. if they knew about him even more reason its suspicious.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.