[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Up to 6.6m migrants waiting to cross to Europe from Africa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: vibrant future europeans.png (197KB, 664x844px) Image search: [Google]
vibrant future europeans.png
197KB, 664x844px
>Up to 6.6m migrants waiting to cross to Europe from Africa

After years of calling America racist for trying to enforce existing immigration law, now its your turn.

You WILL be taking every one of them. You WILL be feeding every one of them. You WILL clothe and house every one of them. You WILL give citizenship to every one of them, their families and children they have while there.

Quit being racists.
>>
>tfw theyll die of Vitamin D Deficiency when society collapses because of their own chimpouts

Just hang in there eurobros
>>
File: Gooby++car+suspicious+hd.png (30KB, 320x268px) Image search: [Google]
Gooby++car+suspicious+hd.png
30KB, 320x268px
I've been seeing this same thread for months yet when I check the article's date it's always current.
>>
>>127035911
What happened to that Greek-surplus gun ship that some anons bought to stop the NGO boats?

Why aren't we doing the same thing?
>>
File: And a future for White children.png (1MB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
And a future for White children.png
1MB, 1024x512px
What could go wrong?
Who wouldn't want to live by Muslim and African social norms?
>>
>>127036551
Migrants added to waiting pool = migrants accepted by eu
So you can take infinity fugees, waiting pool will always be 6.6m
>>
>mfw I might actually witness the 17th crusade during my lifetime
>>
>>127035911
6mio ? they will end up in Auschwitz
>>
>>127035911
Reminder

Soros puppets
>>
will they ever actually pull the trigger? They keep taunting us with these articles, but if they opened the door europe could fit in probably another 100 million against the citizens will
>>
>>127035911
Those are the ones Germany wants to dump them all on Hungary and Poland, that's why they're pushing them to take some in.
>>
The Bild is as believable as the idea that communism works. It's not. The Bild should be seen as entertainment and not as news.
>>
>>127035911
Send them back to sweden
>>
>>127037463
Turkey's destabilisation
>>
>>127037877
Thats exactly what it is. The 'leak' comes out of Germany even. They know exactly whats coming.
>>
The summer is going to be WILD!
Got anyone on here who's gonna sink some ships?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.