[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of Richard Spencer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 368
Thread images: 167

File: richard-spencer (2).jpg (205KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
richard-spencer (2).jpg
205KB, 720x480px
>>
>>127032881
Faggot and a cuck
>>
i don't
>>
File: richard-spencer-fuck-globalism.png (495KB, 777x777px) Image search: [Google]
richard-spencer-fuck-globalism.png
495KB, 777x777px
i think he's a Globalist puppet of the Deep State.
>>
He's probably smarter than /pol/ on average post-Reddit invasion

>>127032983
he's saying global political party which is much different than global sovereignty, but why even both replying to you since you won't change your wrong first impression
>>
File: mfw hillary 3.jpg (611KB, 651x972px) Image search: [Google]
mfw hillary 3.jpg
611KB, 651x972px
>>127033107
>he's saying global political party which is much different than global sovereignty
>>
Metrosexual cuck who can't defend himself. If this is whom /pol/ stormfags hold us their standard-bearer for the longevity of the white race, then fucking kek.
>>
>>127032983

>every advocate for whites is a Jewish plant

Do you see how this belief can lead to difficulties?
>>
>>127032881
How come they let you use the government computer?
>>
>>127032881
Obvious retard
>>
>>127032881
Pale degenerate muslim nigger
>>
>>127032983
Naturally, like any Trump supporter
>>
>>127033257
yes, global political party and organizational structure for white people to campaign is different than global sovereignty for elite bankers
>>
Why is hanging out with Laura Bush?
>>
>>127033107
what does a global party do if not try to achieve sovereignty? Don't be so naive
>>
File: Trump Jew primero.jpg (592KB, 1238x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Jew primero.jpg
592KB, 1238x1500px
>>127033390
you don't have to be Jewish to be a Globalist. Although Jewish friends certainly helps, just ask Trump
>>
File: _86843204_elton.jpg (28KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
_86843204_elton.jpg
28KB, 660x371px
Who?
>>
>>127032881
Literally an FBI agent
>>
Shit debater, gay voice, gay haircut. Even if he isn't a CIA plant he isn't a good representative of the identitarian movement.
>>
File: trump global nationalist.png (404KB, 592x720px) Image search: [Google]
trump global nationalist.png
404KB, 592x720px
>>127033390
>>
>>127032881
Dammit Dick Spencer were tired of you making these damn threads about yourself. We think you're a faggot that needs 1934 treatment
>>
>>127032926
you are so self critical
>>
>>127033759
> identitarian

faggot identity politics for the white SJW

Nigger/woman tier bullshit. Economics is all that matters
>>
>>127033776
suck my dick bitch
>>
>>127033623

did he hang out or did he get a picture with her? Anyone who's ever gone to a fundraiser or townhall has pictures with politicians
>>
>>127033845
Truer words have not been spoken
>>
>>127033845
Economics is just as materialistic as white identity friendo.
>>
>>127032881
I think you need a better proxy CIA
>>
>>127033936
That's true but economics is more easily reasoned with lefties than race.
>>
>>127033928
>muh over/under representation
>muh LITERAL GENOCIDE
>muh genders rights
>muh culture values that EVERYONE has to adhere to
>muh state to solidify all this

sickening desu
>>
>>127033994
I'm sure the economy won't be affected once the USA has turned into Brazil 2.0
>>
>>127033651

sovereignty for the white race is absolutely necessary; we shouldn't destroy our individual identities just like a sovereign UK didn't erase welshmen/scotsmen/englishmen, but it's also a pretty terrible strategic decision to stay fractured and divided into a hundred different tiny factions when our enemies view us and hate us simply as White. But something like the EU in its current state is completely unsalvageable
>>
>>127032881

/pol/ these days is much similar to the US post Marxism.

2 years ago /pol/ would have loved the man.

These days, you're talking to Reddit and paid shills when you post on /pol/

This place is not the WN hub it used to be. Do not let anything on this piece of shit board influence your thoughts or opinions about the trends in the WN community.

/pol/ is fucking dead mate.
>>
120% controlled opposition
>>
>>127034048
I'm not sure what you are getting at. Economics is king nigga. Why argue race and stupid identity politics when you can take the route of economics to get the same outcome?
>>
>>127033936
White identity is based on economic factors friendo, it has changed many times in history, from the tribes to the free medieval city, to feudalism, to checked feudalism, to liberal democracy, you honestly think that is going to stay the same for ever?

The material conditions created the identity that goes on top of it.

Humans have consistently adapted to their environments and not the other way around. That is evolution.

What would you call "white identity"? Becuase for half the population that means white guilt. So....? Only YOUR white identity is the correct white identity or what?

Ultimately its all bullshit, which snowflake identity you have just doesn't fucking matter if you're broke and so is your whole family
>>
>>127033845

economics is nothing compared to biology
>>
>>127034125
I'm sure the USA wouldn't have been turned into Brazil 2.0 had it not spent the majority of the last 100 years systematically toppling popular governments all around the world for their oil and finance buddies
>>
>>127034267
At least racial identity is based on something real, not some made up mental condition like transgender asexuality. False equivalency.
>>
>>127034182
/pol/ is not a white nationalist hugbox you retard
>>
>>127034182

some are redditors, many are legitimate shills who have as many proxies as they want.
>>
>>127034145
No it is not absolutely necessary. Sovereignty should be in the hands of local communities, people should control their own services. Centralisation is fucking incredibly inefficient unless its voluntary.
>>
>>127034373
Nigga, we prop your ass up too. If anything you should be glad america is the world police. What if was someone else not so Anglo?
>>
>>127034417

no, it's a white nationalist hurtbox
>>
>>127034182
Because two years ago it was a bloody uphill battle against the leftist faggots.
He only came out of the woodwork once this 'alt right' boogeyman shit started happening, he's just profiting off the current political climate, insincere and not authentic.
>>
>>127034182
Spencer was never loved here and he's barely even liked by Stormfags

The definition of a forced meme
>>
>>127034241
That is exactly what I am saying this post was satirical

These are all things the white and black SJW both spout about.

>>127034291

and yet perfectly good "Aryan" men die poor and addicted to meth day in day out because they were born in a shitty neighbourhood.
>>
>>127034399
>At least racial identity is based on something real, not some made up mental condition like transgender asexuality.

I never said anything about transgender asexuality so LOL that would then accuse me of false equivalence.

And as i have just shown

with

What would you call "white identity"? Becuase for half the population that means white guilt. So....? Only YOUR white identity is the correct white identity or what?

It isn't based on anything real at all Mr Snowflake man

Its muh feelings, your white identity is just how you interpret your own identity, it is not universal and certainly not an objective truth.
>>
>>127034482

You're talking about ideology, I'm taking about the on-the-ground reality of 2017. Ideals of libertarianism or even statelessness aren't particularly realistic when our homes are being flooded with tens of millions of low IQ highly fertile 3rd world brown people.
>>
>>127034487
> If anything you should be glad america is the world police.

Burger, you realise ISIS all met in US prison in Iraq yes, camp Buqqa? You know of that place? Google it. You know Saudi business interests funded the whole thing and both UK AND US sold them the arms to do it.

US playing world police is the cause of terrorism every time.

Taliban? Formerly the Mujihadeen, funded by the CIA in order to fight the soviets.

Great, how is that policy going how is Afghanistan? Oh.. the US is littered with Afghan heroin now despite INCREASED US military presence.... oh how did that happen?
>>
File: tumblr_nsamm6FdAg1u8ws7go9_1280.png (250KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsamm6FdAg1u8ws7go9_1280.png
250KB, 1000x1000px
>>127034779
Don't be coy, by "snowflake" identity you're clearly referencing the 54 or so genders that tumblr makes up everyday.
>>
>>127034633

What the fuck is an Aryan?

I do know that high IQ 100% northern european men who have never tried meth die affluent in Brazil everyday, but it still Brazil, and always will be Brazil, because the average IQ of a nation is more closely and consistently positively correlated to quality of life, civic cohesiveness, and economic prosperity than any other statistic.
>>
File: 1494510842060.jpg (126KB, 594x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494510842060.jpg
126KB, 594x1024px
>>127034417
Opposition to Multiculturalism leftism and politically correct thought is the foundation of /pol/, which usually bleeds into a faint support of WN ideals
>>
>>127034779

What's all this talk about identity? Primates are driven to secure the existence and maximize the chances of reproductive success for their progeny. Nature doesn't give a shit about your identity.
>>
>>127034780
>Ideals of libertarianism or even statelessness aren't particularly realistic when our homes are being flooded with tens of millions of low IQ highly fertile 3rd world brown people.

Directly because of things capitalist nation states have done.

Capitalism created the world we live in, now we are seeing the effects. Of course you would leave Libya for europe, you would be a fucking retard not to. LIBYA SUCKS COCK. We made it suck EVEN MORE COCKS and broke down our main border, the plug into europe, thanks Hillary, thanks liberals, thanks capitalism
>>
>>127034996
I am referencing SJW of both the Tumblr and the Redditard Magafag and the Stormcunt variety. All are retarded SJW
>>
>>127035185

Does this post have a tangental relationships to what I was taking about?

Capitalism is a tool, if it stops working or to find a better one you toss it in the garbage.

Of course it's rational for Libyans to want to enter the home nations of northern europeans, as it is rational for us to sink the boats before they reach our shores.
>>
>>127035014
>I do know that high IQ 100% northern european men who have never tried meth die affluent in Brazil everyday,

Did you just shoot some meth? This makes absolutely no sense at all.

How is this an argument? White people don't become succesfull automatically, they are held back by economic conditions, even if they have strong biology. This is abundantly clear in the mass poverty among white europeans, which is MORE predominant that wealth.

>because the average IQ of a nation is more closely and consistently positively correlated to quality of life, civic cohesiveness, and economic prosperity than any other statistic.

How do you think a nation comes to have a high average IQ you retard... economic factors, material conditions.

You can only see surface things. You are a basic bitch. You've got to look at WHY and HOW not just WHAT and WHERE
>>
>>127035133
>What's all this talk about identity?

how about, you started talking about the need for white identity, and I'm debunking it.
>>
>>127032881
Is this news?
>>
>>127035412
and I'm saying, you are going to have to go on sinking boats, if you don't cut the globalist wars, its really very simple. You destroy a mans house and livelyhood, he goes somewhere else to seek that house and livelyhood.

It is quite simply puerile to suggest that making mess doesn't require cleaning up

and make no mistake you do not benefit from these wars, they benefit arms manufacturers and high finance, and this inflates your currency and drives up the cost of living for you, while your brothers and cousins go abroad and take the bullets.
>>
>>127035572

I never even used the word identity, what are you talking about
>>
>>127035799
meh thought you were the other guy. In any case, all the talk about identity is clear, read the posts????
>>
File: kimberly.gif (2MB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
kimberly.gif
2MB, 500x487px
>>127032881

A LARPing attention whore. Greg Johnson is better than this cunt at virtually everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
>>
>>127035276

This post is non-sensical, bordering on incoherence. In what ways do white nationalists supportive of ethnic cleansing fight for the concept of "Social Justice"?

Japan today is about 98% Japanese. If I went up to a Japanese man and told him that over the next 50 years, I would be flooding his country with enough tens of millions of arabs, south asians, mestizos, africans, and mulattos that at the end of those 50 years, ethnically Japanese people would make up 49% of the population, and he responded "No thank you", would he now be an SJW?
>>
>>127035799
if you read them, you will see I agree, Identity is nothing, material conditions are everything, nature indeed does not give a shit about your or my identity
>>
>>127032881
(((Dick Spencer))) a man famous for getting punched in the face.
>>
>>127032926
>has soy in his ID
>calls someone a faggot
>>
>>127032881
He's an idiot like most of /pol/ but also an attention seeker.
>>
>>127034565
>>127034534

You sound like shills.
Spencer releases all of his financial statements when it comes to his organization and the "profits" he racks in. He was making much more money before he started committing professional suicide by coming out with his unpopular ideas.

>Spencer was never loved here and he's barely even liked by Stormfags

This shows how new you are. Spencer and Woes were both liked here. Now they are magically both hated, with constant streams of photoshopped images of them attempting to ridicule them by shaping their heads like cones, or making them much fatter than they are.
It's OBVIOUS that there is money in this on the part of shills. It's always the same people posting the same images EVERY DAY. Literally every single day. And strangely enough, noone here seems to have valid points to make against him. I still haven't heard a single one.

>and he's barely even liked by Stormfags

The Identitarian movement is degrees larger than /pol/ and Stormfront combined, (in the US alone).

The difference between /pol/acks and Stormfags compared to average Alt-Righters is staggering, both in terms of accomplishment and individual worth. The Alt-Right is recruiting en masse.

I live in a relatively small Swiss city, and we have a local Identitarian community that I've been part of for a while. We meet up every single week, in a rented hall. Our numbers have almost tripled in the last year alone. Barely any of us know of Stormfront, and maybe 50% know about /pol/, but nearly 100% of us know Richard Spencer..

The reality is that you are literal autistic kids, useful idiots who simply don't know about the serious WN movements due to you being scrawny, pasty little fags with enough estrogen to be considered trans. Start lifting weights, start reading books and start networking with REAL fucking people in your area, not some anonymous shitskins larping as White
>>
>>127035993
>. In what ways do white nationalists supportive of ethnic cleansing fight for the concept of "Social Justice"?

Because you have ALL of the same talking points,

i.e.

>>127034048

your politics is based on identity and cultural values, i.e social BS rather than economics and material conditions. So you are the same.

You are both flawed, because you can't change the social conditions without changing the economic conditions, because the social conditions are pegged to the economic ones
>>
File: hqdefault[3].jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[3].jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>127035964
>kimberly.gif
>>
>>127036152
>The Identitarian movement

Indeed, identity politics ranges from Identity Europa to Black Lives matter.

Retards who can't into economics and so shout about identity. That is identity politics.
>>
>>127035760

What wars has Sweden declared? Which 3rd world countries has Ireland invaded?

Of course I oppose senseless wars, but they are not the problem in and of themselves. Who cares wether or not he is seeking a house? There will always be war, there will always be primate groups seeking additional resources. The problem only comes when our government leave the door open to those violent, low IQ brown 3rd worlders fleeing the societies that people with their genetic material are capable of creating. Close the door, shoot anyone who tries to open it, and the problem is solved. The US was founded on the laws and principal that only whites were eligible to gain citizenship; reinstate that rule, close the borders, and wether there is one war in he 3rd world or 100 is irrelevant to white demographics.
>>
>>127036348
Economics is the least of our problems now, considering our well fed and flabby population.
>>
>>127036348

You're either a very bad shill, or clinically diagnosable as mentally retarded. Or just simply not white.
>>
File: 1407793993024.png (2MB, 1600x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1407793993024.png
2MB, 1600x1400px
>>127036163
>the social conditions are pegged to the economic ones

This is marxist pseudoscience and I feel sorry for you if you genuinely believe it.
>>
>>127032881
He's a Jew and he was recently married to a Jew.
>>
>>127035500

>How do you think a nation comes to have a high average IQ you retard... economic factors, material conditions.

A nation with a high average IQ has organism with a high average IQ. IQ is between 75-80% inheritable, economic factors have no more than a tiny impact on it, as dozens of analyses such as the Minnesota Twins experiment repeatedly show.

Sub-Saharan Africans, for example, are a hominid sub-species that is pure homo-sapiens. Compare this Europeans and Asias, who are a subspecies that is the result of hybridization between homo-sapiens and neanderthals. Neanderthals had larger cranial capacities 40,000 years ago then modern humans with modern nutrition do today. Modern Europeans and Asians have between 2 and 4% neanderthal admixture; sub-saharan africans have 0. Compared to such a fundamental and massive biological difference, economic factors are quite minor.
>>
>>127036356
>What wars has Sweden declared?

You don't have to declare war to be a globalist anon, come on, actual troops are but one small facet

https://www.thelocal.se/20140520/sweden-arms-dictators-as-defence-exports-soar

Sweden is third largest exporter of arms per capita. Where do you think these arms are going?

>Which 3rd world countries has Ireland invaded?

You talking North or South? Because if its North its part of the UK and I don't have to explain,

and if its south, just look at how offshore accounts all route through the tax haven southern Ireland.

Without tricks of banking (capital) such as this, the rest of the system does not stand.

The Irish are just as complicit.
>>
>>127036603
all ad homs no arguments and I'm as white they come, with Norman heritage.
>>
File: Julius Ebola.jpg (157KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Julius Ebola.jpg
157KB, 1280x720px
>>127036674
>evola

>literally muh feels
>>
>>127036163
>>127036348

You keep talking about identity, a term that I have never used once. It's is biology that matters; identity, like economics and society, are reflections of genetic realities.
>>
>>127032881
Controlled opposition cuck manlette that got dressed down in a globo gym by a fat little troll (((professa))).

Oh, and those fucking moobs. Either Risperdal or weed.
>>
>>127032881
Manlet who's muh white supremacy hurts any movement in Europe where there are legitimate white ethnostates
>>
>>127036724
>economic factors have no more than a tiny impact on it,

Utter rubbish. Why are so many whites living in poverty if this is the case?
>>
File: 1484834624950.gif (2MB, 400x227px) Image search: [Google]
1484834624950.gif
2MB, 400x227px
>>127036804

>"all ad homs no arguments"
>Literally made no arguments himself
>>
>>127036877
>a term that I have never used once.

you entered a conversation about identity in order to tell me that you haven't talked about identity. I was talking to someone else you fucking autist. Are you really that retarded?
>>
>>127037003
>Indeed, identity politics ranges from Identity Europa to Black Lives matter.

Was my argument

to which you responded

>You're either a very bad shill, or clinically diagnosable as mentally retarded. Or just simply not white.

which is a bunch of ad homs.

Wow this place has really sunk low low low
>>
File: IMG_0158.jpg (81KB, 740x493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0158.jpg
81KB, 740x493px
>>127032881
>>
File: 1491052461728.gif (151KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1491052461728.gif
151KB, 128x128px
he has bigger titties than me and I almost weigh 300 pounds
>>
>>127036979

IQ is distributed on a bell curve; the nature of the "average" is that half of the population is below it.
>>
>>127032881
Cock sucker
Doesn't matter if he's white or defend the right wing values, he still likes dick
>>
>>127037054

You're retarded because you're pretending that biology doesn't exist. Actually you're not retarded, you're some breed of brown mystery meat whose parents fled to britain.
>>
>>127036849

>the entire striving your civilisation's existence depends on is "muh feels" and the only thing that matters is the soulless transfer of capital through the markets where men barter

IF ONLY I HAD MORE CASH, I'D STOP BEING RACIST!
>>
File: Richard-Spencer3.jpg (266KB, 800x1941px) Image search: [Google]
Richard-Spencer3.jpg
266KB, 800x1941px
>>127032881

Only thing you need to know is pic related.
>>
>>127037189
yes but half of whites didn't used to be poor. That is something that has developed historically. They became poor, how so if biology was the factor and not economics, the biology has changed little, the economics have changed a lot
>>
>>127037144

>Indeed, identity politics ranges from Identity Europa to Black Lives matter.

If you genuinely believe you have a point, you're quite literally a retard.

What you are saying, is LITERALLY equivalent to this:

>Indeed, political movements ranges from Maoist Communism to American Republicanism.

Grammatical errors included.

Your "argument" is not a fucking argument.
>>
>>127037308
>You're retarded because you're pretending that biology doesn't exist.

show me where I said that.

>Actually you're not retarded, you're some breed of brown mystery meat whose parents fled to britain.

bunch of ad homs= retarded.

>>127037361

IF ONLY I COULD ACHIEVE MY OWN PERFECTION WITHIN THE FIXED PARAMETRES THAT MY GROUP DEFINES, WHY THEN THE WORLD ECONOMY WOULD RIGHT ITSELF AND THE GLOBALISTS WOULD LOSE ALL THEIR POWER

t.fans of Evola

S
J
W

T
R
A
S
H
>>
>>127037744

>bunch of ad homs= retarded.

You really don't see why people are calling you retarded, huh?
>>
>>127036152
>start lifting weights

Yeah, that is why Spencer has moobs, "works out" in a DC fag globo gym, got cucked by an SJW (((professa))), and doesn't have enough street sense or reflexes to not get punched in the face by an Antifa faggit.

He is a college intellectual frat boi larping as a white nationalist.
>>
>>127037736
>What you are saying, is LITERALLY equivalent to this:

well no it LITERALLY isn't because Maoist Communism and American Republicanism are fundamentally based on different things, one is a revision of Marxist Leninism and the other A nationalist and mostly liberal revolution against the british empire. Mao, though also a retard, was class based. The American revolution was based in nationalism and liberalism.

IDENTITY europa and BLACK (the identity, black) LIVES MATTER

are both, SHOCK HORROR BECAUSE ITS IN THE FUCKING NAME: IDENTITY BASED MOVEMENTS
>>
>>127037744

Stop being a 19th century materialist.
>>
>>127036979

You don't even understand what a normal distribution is. Go back to lurking, try your hand at this posting thing when you turn 18.
>>
>>127037855
I see that calling someone retarded is not an argument. Do you think it is?
>>
>>127032881
Leftist plant and a Yuuuge faggot
>>
a charlatan, quasi-intellectual and fag
>>
File: smHB8ev.jpg (77KB, 960x419px) Image search: [Google]
smHB8ev.jpg
77KB, 960x419px
>>127037999

every single political movement on the face of the planet has been an "identity" movement
>>
File: PicsArt_05-23-10.38.48.jpg (23KB, 440x245px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-23-10.38.48.jpg
23KB, 440x245px
>>127032983
He is literally calling for a organization to counter the global Jew.

Are you stupid?
>>
>>127032881
I thought he was our leader
What happened?
>>
>>127038054
>yes but half of whites didn't used to be poor. That is something that has developed historically. They became poor, how so if biology was the factor and not economics, the biology has changed little, the economics have changed a lot

Already answered this

>>127038013

>it ain't about Material Conditions

>its about Strong Culture

>Which is why all the strong Ancient Cultures are still around today

or... or did those cultures develop and evolve? Change? Almost like, they are fluid concepts that vary very widely and take influence from all over. Strange.
>>
>>127038210
Class is not an identity.

"identity" is more or less a bunch of things you decide that you are. One persons white identity is not the same as another persons.

Class identity is always objectively true or false, you either own property, or you don't own property.
>>
File: spencemaxx.png (353KB, 381x678px) Image search: [Google]
spencemaxx.png
353KB, 381x678px
>>127032881
Snappy dresser
>>
File: Honorary Aryans.jpg (160KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Honorary Aryans.jpg
160KB, 1024x768px
>>127032881

Richard B. Senpai amirite?
>>
>>127038210
horse shoe theory is bunk. There is only communism and capitalism with varying degrees of state.
>>
>>127032881
Also, shouldn't you be working on the naggerdeath robots, weev?
>>
>>127038290

holy shit, culture is FLUID??? thank you for opening my eyes i had no idea! this changes everything!

>>127038390
>Class is not an identity.

??!??!?!??!?!?!!?!

You're just a marxist shit heel who wants to parasitise other people's resources, aren't you? You just want to bamboozle others into directing their anger at people you feel inferior to. You must be young too since you are unaware this dynamic already played out in the 20th century and is responsible for the deaths of 50 million people.
>>
>>127037999

well no it LITERALLY isn't because European Identitarianism and BLM are fundamentally based on different things, one is a based on preserving Native European culture and ethnicity in our homelands and the other is a marxist and mostly liberal revolution against the white majority USA and perceived police brutality. Richard is a separatist and advocate for a post-USA Ehtnostate. BLM is based in black resistance to the White establishment and liberalism.

MAOIST COMMUNIST PARTY and REPUBLICAN PARTY(the party, republican)

are both, SHOCK HORROR BECAUSE ITS IN THE FUCKING NAME: POLITICAL BASED PARTIES
>>
>>127038290

I don't know what you're talking about. White people used to be poor as fuck in the past.
>>
>>127038499

and National Socialism.
>>
File: michael peinovich 2.gif (515KB, 1516x884px) Image search: [Google]
michael peinovich 2.gif
515KB, 1516x884px
oy vey richud is the best goy- i mean guy
just look at his friends, he's a peach
long live the alt-kike
i mean alt-right!
>>
File: trs tldr enoch.png (433KB, 2408x930px) Image search: [Google]
trs tldr enoch.png
433KB, 2408x930px
>>
File: TRS jewish tactics.png (105KB, 1054x320px) Image search: [Google]
TRS jewish tactics.png
105KB, 1054x320px
>>
>>
>>127037999

Are you really this fucking stupid? Please tell me you're just trolling.>>127038079
>>
>>
File: enoch's wife 1492617284479.png (530KB, 966x627px) Image search: [Google]
enoch's wife 1492617284479.png
530KB, 966x627px
>>
File: quarter half jew enoch who knows.png (306KB, 1163x648px) Image search: [Google]
quarter half jew enoch who knows.png
306KB, 1163x648px
>>
Undeniable evidence that Michael Enoch is Jewish - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEv672uRhLQ
Mike Enoch Admits He's Jewish (again) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFbjfjpefYY
Mike Delaney on Mike Enoch - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaE-1iUkrb4
>>
File: trs mike enoch shitpost 2.png (343KB, 1599x549px) Image search: [Google]
trs mike enoch shitpost 2.png
343KB, 1599x549px
Virtually every prominent white nationalist leader has been:
- a Jew (most of them)
- gay
- nigger-tier white trash
- some combination of the above

>Dan Burros
>Frank Collin
>Hal Turner
>and now Mike Enoch

Do not fall for their subversive nonsense. Use common sense and make an effort to determine what is objectively true, not what fits some Internet Nazi LARPer’s ideology. Mike Enoch and the TRS kikes routinely astroturf here. Do not listen to them. Stand against degeneracy, work toward self-improvement, and don't fall prey to this for-profit, psyop bullshit.
>>
>>
>>127038637
Yid.
>>
>>127037160
>this
>>
File: trs forum post pol.png (91KB, 806x267px) Image search: [Google]
trs forum post pol.png
91KB, 806x267px
>>
>>
>>127038552
>You're just a marxist shit heel who wants to parasitise other people's resources, aren't you? You just want to bamboozle others into directing their anger at people you feel inferior to. You must be young too since you are unaware this dynamic already played out in the 20th century and is responsible for the deaths of 50 million people.

All ad homs.

50 Gorillion

>but probably still denies the holocaust

LMAO

Are you aware of how many people died under the US and UK backed Suharto regime for example?

>he thinks whites were gud boys and dindu nuffin

see, you are EXACTLY like a fucking SJW.

>innocent people, anon, innocent, MILLIONS

>MY IDENTITY IS THREATENED REEE

By the way, you gave not one reason why class was in fact an identity.

>holy shit, culture is FLUID??? thank you for opening my eyes i had no idea! this changes everything!

Yup okay so define for me what whiteness is. Go.
>>
>>
>>
File: andrew anglin black.jpg (62KB, 399x592px) Image search: [Google]
andrew anglin black.jpg
62KB, 399x592px
>>
File: weev proud aryan warrior 3.jpg (57KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
weev proud aryan warrior 3.jpg
57KB, 636x358px
>>
File: weev proud aryan warrior 4.png (424KB, 613x407px) Image search: [Google]
weev proud aryan warrior 4.png
424KB, 613x407px
>>
File: ghoul tranny jew lover.jpg (204KB, 1140x958px) Image search: [Google]
ghoul tranny jew lover.jpg
204KB, 1140x958px
>>
Hes a nice cia guy
>>
File: fatherland post from 8pol.png (107KB, 527x691px) Image search: [Google]
fatherland post from 8pol.png
107KB, 527x691px
>>
>>127032881
faggot and a plant

supposed creator of the alt-right meme
>>
>>
>>
File: hey rabbi mike enoch.jpg (240KB, 420x555px) Image search: [Google]
hey rabbi mike enoch.jpg
240KB, 420x555px
>>
File: infographic trs mike enoch.jpg (2MB, 997x9775px) Image search: [Google]
infographic trs mike enoch.jpg
2MB, 997x9775px
>>
>>127038735
Yid...
>>
File: jewish and white nationalist.png (442KB, 584x923px) Image search: [Google]
jewish and white nationalist.png
442KB, 584x923px
>>
File: 1494595926069.png (314KB, 2087x2087px) Image search: [Google]
1494595926069.png
314KB, 2087x2087px
>>127035081
>>
>>
File: matt forney roasting mike enoch.png (178KB, 702x435px) Image search: [Google]
matt forney roasting mike enoch.png
178KB, 702x435px
>>
File: merchant mike.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
merchant mike.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
>>
>>127033845
Nonwhites will never vote for the economic policy you desire
>>
>>
File: mike enoch is jewish shabbat.jpg (120KB, 1289x450px) Image search: [Google]
mike enoch is jewish shabbat.jpg
120KB, 1289x450px
>>
>>
>>127032881
For how little people pay attention to him, he sure gets a lot of (((media))) coverage. It's pretty hard to deny the claims that he's controlled opposition when you look at the totality of his character and lack of popularity.
>>
>>127038865
>believing the word of a mentally ill sex obsessed lunatic

Don't you have comrades to kill iron march autist?
>>
>>
>>127036127
>Has Germany as a country
?
>>
File: mike enoch jewish 2.png (908KB, 1115x991px) Image search: [Google]
mike enoch jewish 2.png
908KB, 1115x991px
>>
File: mike enoch jewish 3.jpg (60KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
mike enoch jewish 3.jpg
60KB, 512x512px
>>
File: mike enoch jews.jpg (153KB, 1997x411px) Image search: [Google]
mike enoch jews.jpg
153KB, 1997x411px
>>
File: mike enoch wishlist.png (250KB, 1898x887px) Image search: [Google]
mike enoch wishlist.png
250KB, 1898x887px
>>127039054
>>believing the word of a mentally ill sex obsessed lunatic
that's wrong, I don't put much stock in ghoul :)
>>
>>
File: mike enoch's mother.png (82KB, 628x642px) Image search: [Google]
mike enoch's mother.png
82KB, 628x642px
>>
File: mike is big bro.png (361KB, 1280x834px) Image search: [Google]
mike is big bro.png
361KB, 1280x834px
>>
File: 1484434706486.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
1484434706486.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>127038781

I cracked the code.

You're not a shill! You're a nu/pol/ Sargon of Akkad watching kid.

You'll deny it, obviously, but my assumption has what I estimate to be 85% chance of accuracy.
>>
File: mike jewish cuties.png (265KB, 360x457px) Image search: [Google]
mike jewish cuties.png
265KB, 360x457px
>>
>>127032881

He's no Jared Taylor, but he's got a Meme Face.

>>127032983

How do you manage to end up in all these threads? Do you have notifications or something?

Reminds me of Abatap. It's damned committed.
>>
File: neet post 2.png (381KB, 1168x1738px) Image search: [Google]
neet post 2.png
381KB, 1168x1738px
>>
File: peinovich-friedman shitpost.png (96KB, 1421x240px) Image search: [Google]
peinovich-friedman shitpost.png
96KB, 1421x240px
>>
File: pol was right again TRS.png (140KB, 1244x495px) Image search: [Google]
pol was right again TRS.png
140KB, 1244x495px
>>
File: quarter jewish.png (236KB, 497x372px) Image search: [Google]
quarter jewish.png
236KB, 497x372px
>>
Here we go, the faggot who posts 100 pictures every time Richard or TRS is mentioned.
>>
File: richard pol made this.jpg (68KB, 507x756px) Image search: [Google]
richard pol made this.jpg
68KB, 507x756px
>>
>>
>>127038579
>one is a based on preserving Native European culture and ethnicity

Both are based on preserving culture and ethnicity, just one is white culture and one is black. Its the same thing though, its a cultural and not a class movement.

>our homeland

The US is the white homeland is it?

> a marxist and mostly liberal

You are philosophically illiterate you think these can ever be the same thing.

Liberalism is John Locke is capitalism

Marxism is Karl Marx is communism.

VERY different.

>Richard is a separatist and advocate for a post-USA Ehtnostate.

So like any old member of The Nation Of Islam wants a separate state for blacks, or like hows Jews want a separate state for Israel then?

>>127038590
Not true, during the early Medieval city state times and even the Tribal times before that we worked less and ate more. It was only with the introduction of the Nation state that the rural communities became degraded and the cities began to fill with the poor.

Read some really very well known and uncontroversial history please. This fact is accepted in fascist theory in fact its a large part of it.

If you read anything at all you would know the common roots of far left and right ideologies but you don't.

>>127038617

>National Socialism.

which is capitalism with a lot of state.
>>
File: salon cucking.jpg (313KB, 1323x1176px) Image search: [Google]
salon cucking.jpg
313KB, 1323x1176px
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>127039178
>I cracked the code.

>You're not a shill! You're a nu/pol/ Sargon of Akkad watching kid.

>You'll deny it, obviously, but my assumption has what I estimate to be 85% chance of accuracy.

mate all of this is STILL ad hominems. None of it is arguments. Nonetheless, you are wrong. Guess again
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1kvs1p.jpg (36KB, 460x397px) Image search: [Google]
1kvs1p.jpg
36KB, 460x397px
As a black guy, I'm not sure what to think. I can't say I disagree with much of anything I've heard him sat but he seems to be a proponent of segregation....

Blacks are fucking hopeless without a Hitler like tyrant dominating them so I sure as fuck don't want to be stuck living with just blacks...
>>
>>127039264
Worth reminding people that these people are controlled opposition. TRS used to raid this place like crazy, defending these retards like they were the next messiah or something. Glad that Enoch was exposed, next up, Richard Spencer.
>>
File: 1495653555732.jpg (55KB, 648x562px) Image search: [Google]
1495653555732.jpg
55KB, 648x562px
>>127032881
>>
>>127034779

>It isn't based on any real at all

Genetics don't exist?

Tell me more, Abdul.

>>127034981

>IS
>Founded in Jordan in the 90's
>Met in a post invasion Iraqi prison

wew lad.

>Taliban? Formerly the Mujihadeen

Nope. Taliban were Afghans and Pakistanis recruited by ISI to fill the power vacuum after the war.

But keep up with your tin foil hat conspiracy theories.
>>
>>127038987
>fat forney
>the guy who pissed himself and ran when two homosexual man lets called him names.

This is the power of antifachan? Wow
>>
>>
>>127032881
/pol/ is a board of very stupid people

The IQ of this place must have dropped about 20 points during the election.

When you get a community like /pol/, you can very easily influence just by posting the same things constantly. They also respond well to counter-shilling where people will pretend to be the opposition and spam strawmanned support for a person in order to sway /pol/ against that person.

Basically, /pol/ will never accomplish anything since they declare literally any public figure to be controlled opposition/an enemy. They're looking for father figures, not allies. They'll continue to mock everybody for not being as holy as them, the anonymous degenerate spamming infographics. They're looking for someone with identical opinions but when those opinions are presented and challenged they'll just claim the public figure is the idiot and they never truly believed that because they're anonymous.

I like Spencer. I think he's done more to support blatant pro-white agenda than anybody else. I don't agree with his arguments about identity though. I think practical arguments can be made for what Spencer is proposing instead of invoking some metaphysical identity. In saying this, I believe that ultimately any group has to have a collectivist mentality and identity, otherwise you're an individualist and you don't accomplish any set goals. People can rattle on all day about how 'anti-intellectual' identitarianism is but it helps forms groups that actually accomplish things.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: sven triggered ban banned.jpg (37KB, 720x519px) Image search: [Google]
sven triggered ban banned.jpg
37KB, 720x519px
>>
>>127032881
You can have a civil conversation with the man which is more than what can be said about his opposition.
>>
File: captcha A488.png (31KB, 310x264px) Image search: [Google]
captcha A488.png
31KB, 310x264px
>>127032881
he's so autistic he's made a career of spewing pol memes irl

he's /our autist/
>>
File: trs autistic screeching 2.jpg (61KB, 800x580px) Image search: [Google]
trs autistic screeching 2.jpg
61KB, 800x580px
>>
>>127036182
FREAK
>>
>>127039505
Yes, TRS is the real controlled opposition not the antifachan who was doxing white nationalists.
>>
File: trs autistic screeching.png (37KB, 242x202px) Image search: [Google]
trs autistic screeching.png
37KB, 242x202px
>>
File: trs double standards.png (66KB, 724x295px) Image search: [Google]
trs double standards.png
66KB, 724x295px
>>
File: TRS forum homosexuals 1.png (192KB, 1199x1411px) Image search: [Google]
TRS forum homosexuals 1.png
192KB, 1199x1411px
>>
>>
File: trs persecution 1.jpg (205KB, 689x1128px) Image search: [Google]
trs persecution 1.jpg
205KB, 689x1128px
>>
>>127034267
>White identity is based on economic factors
Jesus christ what level of libertarianism are you on?

White identity stems from the biological reality of a group of genetically related people who form a clade of humans distinct from others. I don't need to know someone's economic factors to know that they are white, I just need a picture.

You have to be fucking retarded.
>>
>>127039220
>you're family members crimes are your own

Once again antifachan confirmed for autists.
>>
>>
>>127036163

>You have all of the same talking points

Wrong.

Try again.

>i.e. social BS

Which IS economics and material conditions.

White people make societies that have functioning economies and decent material standards of living.

Black and Brown people don't.

This is purely down to poor breeding. Black and brown people are poorly bred and produce trash societies because they are trash people.

It's why they come to white nations.

I'm sorry if empirical facts upset you.
>>
>>127038781
>Are you aware of how many people died under the US and UK backed Suharto regime for example?

I don't give a fuck.

>see, you are EXACTLY like a fucking SJW.

I'm exactly like a normal human man who thinks in groups because he hasn't been corrupted by individualist snowflake philosophy. http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

>Yup okay so define for me what whiteness is. Go.

Everybody knows what it is and defining it to an autistic degree beyond its own parameters is foolish and helps no one and is a form of continuum fallacy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuum_fallacy

Nobody can define whiteness to standards that *you* would be happy with, just like nobody can define blue or red to a similar standard, but that doesn't mean those colours don't exist.
>>
File: truth from greg johnson.png (15KB, 593x103px) Image search: [Google]
truth from greg johnson.png
15KB, 593x103px
>>127039676
>arguing like a leftist
get a load of this guy chaim
the jig's up, kike!
>>
>>127032881
A shittier version of Jared Taylor
>>
>>127039498
sorry you were born wrong
>>
>>
>>127039741
>>
File: weev on TRS forums 1.png (291KB, 1173x639px) Image search: [Google]
weev on TRS forums 1.png
291KB, 1173x639px
>>
File: spencerfag shill tactics.png (2MB, 672x6483px) Image search: [Google]
spencerfag shill tactics.png
2MB, 672x6483px
>>
File: alex mcnabb.png (433KB, 546x855px) Image search: [Google]
alex mcnabb.png
433KB, 546x855px
>>
>>127036979

Why do so FEW whites live in poverty, don't you mean?

White poverty levels don't even remotely compare to non-white poverty levels.
>>
File: andrew anglin sex tourism.jpg (154KB, 1243x693px) Image search: [Google]
andrew anglin sex tourism.jpg
154KB, 1243x693px
>>
File: andrew anglin stats.jpg (96KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
andrew anglin stats.jpg
96KB, 800x600px
>>
>>
>>127032881
Out guy

travels around spreading the message (more then shitty meme twitter posts will ever influence)
His face is now the Hitler of America, antifa constantly tries to kill him he believes in the movement
And for anyone actually interested in white nationalism and identity movements we knew of him just new faggots and Donald retards didn't.
>>
>>
>>127039296
>which is capitalism with a lot of state.

They were insanely opposed to capitalism and you likely know very little of the Third Reich.
>>
File: ben garrison banned disqus.png (69KB, 618x854px) Image search: [Google]
ben garrison banned disqus.png
69KB, 618x854px
>>
>>127039841
79 posts by this user jesus christ. You have fucking autism.
>>
>>
>>127039296

>Both are based on preserving culture and ethnicity

False.

> Its the same thing though

No, it's not.

>The US is the white homeland is it?

Seeing as it has been majority white for centuries, yes it is.

>You are philosophically illiterate you think these can ever be the same thing.

You are illiterate if you think that's what I'm suggesting.

I didn't say they're the same thing, I said that it's what BLM is based off of. And it is. Ask ANY BLM supporter what they think of Cultural Marxism, then ask them what they think of modern Liberals.

VERY stupid.

Again, you have no argument. All you have is false equivalencies based on broad semantics. Spewing the same meme of "Oh, huehuehue, AltRight is SJW of the right LMFAO XD XD" It's intellectually lazy and, I daresay, a display of Philosophically illiteracy.

In other words, you're fucking stupid. If you don't present a REAL argument against the Alt-Right, I will ignore you.
>>
File: disqus moderation 1.png (47KB, 712x703px) Image search: [Google]
disqus moderation 1.png
47KB, 712x703px
>>
File: enoch 2.png (2MB, 880x7211px) Image search: [Google]
enoch 2.png
2MB, 880x7211px
>>
File: 1354925959093.jpg (607KB, 2064x2463px) Image search: [Google]
1354925959093.jpg
607KB, 2064x2463px
>>
>>127039800
>jidf using antisemitic slurs
Of course they don't advocate for a genocide, they are not jidf false flagger.
>>
File: enoch 3.png (2MB, 1350x4077px) Image search: [Google]
enoch 3.png
2MB, 1350x4077px
>>
File: enoch 4.png (4MB, 1920x5000px) Image search: [Google]
enoch 4.png
4MB, 1920x5000px
>>
>>127039505

Tell me what is wrong with Richard Spencer, Mike Enoch or TRS and what are preferable alternatives.
>>
>>127039825
Read what WLP had to say about hobbyists, it explains antifachan and iron march perfectly.
>>
>>127039591

This is why TRS was better than /pol/ because it had a reputation system and was not subject to outside subversion from hostile entities.

Reputation systems are actually good and necessary.
>>
File: enoch bane 1.jpg (57KB, 795x823px) Image search: [Google]
enoch bane 1.jpg
57KB, 795x823px
>>127039955
top kek
>pulled down an article entitled "The Case for Genocide" mere days before it came out that Enoch's wife was a fucking kike
hahahahaha
again, it's ogre
give it up kike faggots
>>
>>127033845
it's so obvious when brown people living in britain post lol
>>
File: enoch's wife 1.png (714KB, 995x877px) Image search: [Google]
enoch's wife 1.png
714KB, 995x877px
>>
>>127039737
>You have to be fucking retarded.

even worse, he's a marxist
>>
>>127034633
>and yet perfectly good "Aryan" men die poor and addicted to meth day in day out because they were born in a shitty neighbourhood.
What is your point? That is a problem in our society that needs to be remedied. Some members of our group are in bad circumstances, but because we share biology and genetics, we should do what we can to help them, as long as it is a net gain for our genes.

You should read Frank Salter's "On Genetic Interests: Family, Ethnicity, and Humanity in an Age of Mass Migration". It will open your eyes. Economic struggle is only a part of a larger struggle for genetic dominance of the planet, and the race that gets it right will be the only one left. I want that to be my race.
>>
File: enoch's wife 2.png (207KB, 1100x761px) Image search: [Google]
enoch's wife 2.png
207KB, 1100x761px
>>127040009
Luckily, Reddit has one. See you there, friend! :)
>>
File: enoch's wife 3.png (378KB, 972x849px) Image search: [Google]
enoch's wife 3.png
378KB, 972x849px
>>
File: enoch's wife 8.png (541KB, 1053x727px) Image search: [Google]
enoch's wife 8.png
541KB, 1053x727px
>>
>>127040025
no one is reading your shit dude. Enoch left his wife case closed you anti-white faggot.
>>
>>127039800

Stop stealing my shitposting format and cues, you fucking kike.
>>
File: enoch's wife 9.png (713KB, 978x739px) Image search: [Google]
enoch's wife 9.png
713KB, 978x739px
>>
>>
>>127039386

>None of it is arguments.

And neither is anything you're saying to me, an argument. Your English is also making me think you're not native to Britain.

Also, I'm not your mate, mate.
>>
File: enoch's wife complete 2.jpg (419KB, 800x4641px) Image search: [Google]
enoch's wife complete 2.jpg
419KB, 800x4641px
>>
>>
File: ALL EUROPEAN NOW.jpg (479KB, 1041x1502px) Image search: [Google]
ALL EUROPEAN NOW.jpg
479KB, 1041x1502px
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
>>
File: giphy-1.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-1.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>127034182
100% this. The influx has completely shattered /pol/.

When in doubt, seek guidance from:
>Dr. William Pierce
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUwunO8FWdk
>Commander George Lincoln Rockwell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1yON7-6VK8
>>
File: 1363656883698.png (564KB, 669x637px) Image search: [Google]
1363656883698.png
564KB, 669x637px
jared taylor says spencer is an alright guy hes an alright guy
>>
File: farewell from kulturkampf.png (443KB, 763x1423px) Image search: [Google]
farewell from kulturkampf.png
443KB, 763x1423px
>>127040090
>no one is reading your shit dude. Enoch left his wife case closed you anti-white faggot.
>he actually believes this
you are mentally ill, step back from your friendship simulator and recognize that you are being taken for a ride. You are seriously fucking stupid.
>>
>>127032881
He's alright, people who say he's a shill or controlled opposition are fucking retards though

i'm not alt-right though
>>
>>127039955

>tfw arguing with shills and you ask them to simply type out "Jews are sub-human filth and deserved the holocaust" and then they just stop responding

It's weird.
>>
File: fatherland post from 8pol 2.png (290KB, 912x401px) Image search: [Google]
fatherland post from 8pol 2.png
290KB, 912x401px
>>
File: 1365787542537.jpg (244KB, 1068x1285px) Image search: [Google]
1365787542537.jpg
244KB, 1068x1285px
>>127040178
cry more kike
>>
>>127040061

..which is controlled by communists...
>>
File: 1490408987887.jpg (64KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490408987887.jpg
64KB, 800x800px
>>127032926
>>
>>127040119
???
>>
>>127033107
>wrong first impression
More like "deliberately wrong impression", anon.
>>
File: 1492472791442.jpg (46KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1492472791442.jpg
46KB, 612x612px
>>
File: 1479856880119.jpg (40KB, 239x283px) Image search: [Google]
1479856880119.jpg
40KB, 239x283px
I want TRSodomites and reddit spacers to leave
>>
Heil to Spencer!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1492629815165.jpg (103KB, 789x702px) Image search: [Google]
1492629815165.jpg
103KB, 789x702px
>>
File: 1492629851569.png (709KB, 713x622px) Image search: [Google]
1492629851569.png
709KB, 713x622px
>>
>>127040009

>Reputation systems are good and necessary

You need to be put against the side of a bus and doused in petrol.
>>
File: 120278894618.jpg (149KB, 726x649px) Image search: [Google]
120278894618.jpg
149KB, 726x649px
>>
>>127040182
>implying the Holocaust is a real thing and not the result of a combination of postwar Soviet/American propaganda and Steven Spielberg Hollywood kikery
try again fucking nigger
>>
>>127032881
Controlled opposition at best

Also a chubby autist
>>
File: 1310449416914.jpg (148KB, 617x685px) Image search: [Google]
1310449416914.jpg
148KB, 617x685px
>>127040273
no one believes your faggot mass posting leftypol
>>
File: 1311500850688.png (78KB, 720x550px) Image search: [Google]
1311500850688.png
78KB, 720x550px
>>
File: 1312010743205.jpg (36KB, 281x320px) Image search: [Google]
1312010743205.jpg
36KB, 281x320px
>>
>>127040102

>tfw my wife is a Jew who loves Ru Pauls Drag Race

DA FUQ
>>
>>127040109
Lol she's a nobody with a padded resume

Is this worth our time?
>>
>>127039799
>I don't give a fuck.

But you give a fuck about the 50 million under communism (unsourced) for some reason? I'm going to assume that just means you are unaware.

>I'm exactly like a normal human man

Your're a normie? I thought this was politically incorrect.

>who thinks in groups

But has an irrational an ahistorical fear of communism..

>he hasn't been corrupted by individualist snowflake philosophy

To be clear here IM the commie and you are supporting capitalism and muh special identity.

lol.

>just like nobody can define blue or red to a similar standard

Red and blue have certain properties which means they let through certain light and not others.

Sure I couldn't define them, but there are people who can.

White culture is not objective in the same way, the fact that you can't define it like I just defined red and blue is tantamount to admitting that
>>
>>127040323
>no one believes your faggot mass posting leftypol
that's fine I'm going to continue posting it anyway <@:^)
>>
>>127040248

Great argument, friendo

Tell me again why it is good that your enemies can pretend to be members of your own group because there is no vetting taking place? "Anonymous" is just a form of "let everyone in!" it's open borders.
>>
>>127040273

Just type it out (not copypaste)

>Jews are sub-human filth and deserved the holocaust

See how it feels.
>>
>>127032926
FPBP
>>
>>127040131
>>127040119
>>127040109
>>127040102
>>127040083
>>127040074
>>127040061
>>127040042
>>127040025
>>127039977
This is precisely what I'm talking about

This poster has done NOTHING to, IN ANY WAY, benefit some kind of /pol/ agenda

NOTHING

Absolutely fucking nothing

But he'll spam images trying to discredit the people actually convincing people to turn to more right white politics.

This is either a complete and utter fucking loser or pure shilling.

Do you think this poster, who spams both 8pol and 4pol will prove he's actually accomplished anything for our cause?

Of course not.
>>
File: 1495674515995.jpg (86KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495674515995.jpg
86KB, 1000x1000px
>>127032881

I think he means well and hopefully we get more white nationalists like him.
>>
>>127040247
most niggers don't have fathers.
niggers that do bond with their father by feeding a raped and shot teen to alligators.
really makes you think.
>>
File: 1313264886574.jpg (360KB, 714x2801px) Image search: [Google]
1313264886574.jpg
360KB, 714x2801px
>>127040387
no of course not. the idiot is fucking posting random ass screenshots

>>127040422
thats fine ill keep posting as well kill yourself you lying fucking kike
>>
File: 1313435407828.jpg (257KB, 986x541px) Image search: [Google]
1313435407828.jpg
257KB, 986x541px
>>
File: 1314681219235.jpg (118KB, 602x430px) Image search: [Google]
1314681219235.jpg
118KB, 602x430px
>>
>>127035500
>How do you think a nation comes to have a high average IQ you retard... economic factors, material conditions.
Okay now you just went full retard. America has fantastic standard of living, but a 95 average IQ. China has shit material conditions, 99 average IQ. So what is the difference? America is 25%~ Native and 14% African, racial groups that have had very little civilizational pressure for intelligence, and are shown to have a lower IQ. Meanwhile China has 5000 years of civilization under it's belt, so manages to rank with first world nations simply because it's people are naturally intelligent.

As for empirical data on this - If I take children of multiple races and put them all in similar economic, cultural, and material conditions, they should develop to the same IQ, under your interpretation of the world. So let's check and see if that is true.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
>>
>>127040140

Oi! Good ears mate. Let's push forth, these are dark times, dawn is around the corner...
>>
File: 1315577803983.jpg (86KB, 568x501px) Image search: [Google]
1315577803983.jpg
86KB, 568x501px
>>
>>127032983
that meme is reaching a little dont you think?

2.6/10 would not share
>>
File: 1315577855963.png (237KB, 179x255px) Image search: [Google]
1315577855963.png
237KB, 179x255px
>>
File: 1315578015286.gif (76KB, 615x936px) Image search: [Google]
1315578015286.gif
76KB, 615x936px
>>
>>127039904
No they were not at all and it shows how little YOU know about the third Reich.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mefo_bills

This was the cornerstone of Hitlers economy... thats right, a kike finance trick.

The more you know, theres a real "red pill" for you.

Hitler pursued policies of privatisation, giving the industry over to his cronies in the Nazi party, they still upheld private property, this is capitalism, just with a lot of cronyism.
>>
>>127040430

>Tell me again why it is good that your enemies can pretend to be members of your own group because there is no vetting taking place?

Because /pol/ must remain unregulated to permit free exchange of ideas and allow ideas to stand on their merit (or accompanying pictures of Asians or incessant spamming).

That's not just /pol/, that's 4chan as a whole. It must remain unfettered and undominated by any particular ideology.

>It's open borders

Yes. This is Ancap Island.

We have other sites for my dedicated and cultivated discussion.
>>
>>127040497

Scroll a bit. This motherfucking thread is PURE shilling mate.
>>
>>127040624
you are delusional the only reason you want this place to be splintered is because it suits your kike divide and conquer needs just like this faggot mass posting garbage
>>
File: 1495319786855.jpg (4KB, 157x132px) Image search: [Google]
1495319786855.jpg
4KB, 157x132px
did someone mention Spencer?
>>
>>127040497
>But he'll spam images trying to discredit the people actually convincing people to turn to more right white politics.

>TRS forums bans anyone with a Jewish 8th cousin by marriage and jokes about it
>comes out that Kike Enoch's wife is a kike
>w-w-w-well he's done more for the cause than you ever will! it's totally not a honeypot/moneymaking operation collaboration with my jewish social marketing expert wife!
>now that we're getting called out on it our only defense is "w-w-w-well y-y-you're not supposed to point out the hypocrisy because t-t-that's counter productive! stop punching right! oy vey!"

t o p k e k
you kikes are so god damn stupid, i really used to believe that you had high IQs
>>
>>127040430
You make me sick
>>
File: 1311576704899.png (578KB, 1000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1311576704899.png
578KB, 1000x2250px
>>127040766
>>
>>127040517
Seriously, she's nothing. A wife of a disgraced podcaster..
>>
>>127032881
These 8c*an cucks would love to see the entire movement die off and be stuck on a fucking image board

pro tip 8niggers
You need figures out in the public, twitter meme posting does nothing. le pepe the frog did minimal efforts against shillery it just made her look a bit silly
Now that doesn't mean we accept all the public figures but for gods sake stop trying to shit on anyone who gains a slight amount of influence
Alt light cucks are good yes even (((milo))) because it gets people away from communism and leftist retardation and into some form of nationalism

Thank god it's a fucking dead board that's been sold to the fbi
>>
File: merchant ultra hd.png (622KB, 1293x1407px) Image search: [Google]
merchant ultra hd.png
622KB, 1293x1407px
>>127040779
oh, forgot to mention, kikes R us dot biz went subscription only
heheheheh
>>
>>127040779

>101

>Oy vey, goy, you kikes are so stupid.
See goyim, anyone who doesn't see that I'm shilling is one of u-ONE OF THEM
>>
>>127040708

>Splintered

It's not Splintered. It's still pretty much a comfortable balance of Lolabertarians and Nat Socs.

I mean, have you ever checked out Communism General?

It's sad m8. Real sad.

>Kike divide and conquer

/pol/ has no ideology. This is not your echo chamber. It's a shit fling. If it sticks, it's a good idea, which is why consistently right wing ideas tend to dominate - because they hold up better to criticism than leftist ideas.

If you need a fucking safe zone, go to r/The_Donald, you pussy.
>>
>>127039932
>False.

Why is it false though? One preserves black culture, the other white culture. Yes or no?

>No, it's not.

"i know you are but what am I" are you under age?

>Seeing as it has been majority white for centuries, yes it is.

So does this mean the world belongs to the non whites, because they are a majority on this planet and have been for centuries?

>You are illiterate if you think that's what I'm suggesting.

But is it is what you are suggesting. "Cultural Marxism" Is a neo nazi conspiracy theory. Its funny because the Frankfurt school actually wrote loads about the degeneration of culture because of capitalism.

Just because a group of people have similar associations, does not make them the same.

> If you don't present a REAL argument against the Alt-Right

and yet you think "false" "no its not" and "you're a retard and marxist" are arguments

LMA-Fucking-O dude, you yourself are a walking argument against the alt-right
>>
File: kikesRusDotBiz.png (8KB, 458x297px) Image search: [Google]
kikesRusDotBiz.png
8KB, 458x297px
>>127040958
lol
>>
>>127040033

>it's so obvious when brown people living in britain post lol

Not an argument
>>
>>127040909
(((102 posts by this id)))

ONE HUNDRED AND FUCKING TWO POSTS, I don't even get to 60 in a long thread with lots of discussion
>>
>>127040708

Also, I don't want it splintered. The only way this place gets rekt is with too much summer.
>>
File: 1235913486038.jpg (101KB, 695x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1235913486038.jpg
101KB, 695x1024px
>>127040847
She is nothing Enoch is good though. He needs to get out and speak against kikes A LOT more then just on a podcast. A while back a fuckload of people were saying how Enoch wasn't as bad as they thought because he shut some kikes up during one of his visits to a Spencer speech at some campus.

>>127040981
>comfortable balance of Lolabertarians and Nat Socs.
It is not a balance its majority natsoc .
>>
>>127040412
>But you give a fuck about the 50 million under communism (unsourced) for some reason?

Because communism can affect and kill members of my group (and has done) and something happening in Indonesia decades ago is of no relevance to me or my safety.

>ahistorical fear of communism

Communists ended the Romanov line, have taken over and destroyed multiple nations in the 20th century and slaughtered untold millions of people. Fighting a completely remorseless borg-like satanic entity that wants to kill me and my family is not "irrational".

>you are supporting capitalism

I don't support it, I just don't want to fetishise or destroy it like you. I don't believe in materialism like you so I want capital and the economic realm to be subordinated to other more important spheres of life.

>Sure I couldn't define them, but there are people who can.

No there aren't, because you can always add 0.1nm to that definition and claim the result is still red. Look up continuum fallacy again.

>White culture is not objective

You wondered why I am against you and here you are actively deconstructing my identity and existence because you want to fucking steamroll it. People like you cannot be reasoned with and simply need to be killed.
>>
File: 1267222341697.jpg (97KB, 761x500px) Image search: [Google]
1267222341697.jpg
97KB, 761x500px
>>
File: 1269053909686.jpg (604KB, 1280x997px) Image search: [Google]
1269053909686.jpg
604KB, 1280x997px
>>
File: 1272064952616.png (37KB, 700x494px) Image search: [Google]
1272064952616.png
37KB, 700x494px
>>
File: think emoji 2.png (6KB, 472x508px) Image search: [Google]
think emoji 2.png
6KB, 472x508px
>>127041067
>ONE HUNDRED AND FUCKING TWO POSTS, I don't even get to 60 in a long thread with lots of discussion
because you are stupid and can't into computers
and you can't make inferences, either
pretty sad desu
>>
File: 1272065307103.png (95KB, 1096x815px) Image search: [Google]
1272065307103.png
95KB, 1096x815px
>>
>>127040497

That's why identity is important. He can push bad strategies and has no skin in the game, so is not exposed to the negative risk of adopting those strategies.
>>
File: 1302277840234.jpg (194KB, 1247x874px) Image search: [Google]
1302277840234.jpg
194KB, 1247x874px
>/pol/ has no ideology.
Yes it fucking does it is natsoc or fascist. There is a fucking reason moot removed /new/ and then brought it back. It wasn't because of libertarian faggots.
>This is not your echo chamber.
Who ever said that? There is constant shilling here against natsoc but eventually those people see enough truth they become natsoc eventually.
>>
>>127039591
Who the fuck cares
I come here to shitpost, troll nazis and hate on kikes, niggers and commies
Spoiler: the average white person is still a braindead assailed who needs their hand held to do anything
If you're taking /pol/ this seriously it's time to take a break
>>
File: 1319498422576.png (792KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
1319498422576.png
792KB, 1100x900px
>>
>>127040058
>Some members of our group are in bad circumstances,

Right... so how did they get there if they have good biology?

Another factor? Economics? Material Conditions? Surely not!

You should read Debt: The First 5000 Years and understand the first thing about how economics actually functions before you decide biology is more important.

Genetic dominance has always come from the sociability of an organism and its ability to create mutual aid networks. Capitalism destroys these networks and atomises.
>>
File: 1312944654879.png (91KB, 512x568px) Image search: [Google]
1312944654879.png
91KB, 512x568px
>>127041184
No its because he isn't some autistic kike who feels the need to dump his entire fucking fetish folder into a shill thread that he most likely started. Go off yourself you piece of shit.
>>
>>127040624
>Because /pol/ must remain unregulated to permit free exchange of ideas

Then you just want a platform that is easily shilled and subverted by people committed to a 51% attack. That's fine as long as you realise /pol/ will never do anything actually real in the real world and you need other groups Identity Europa or Spencer or whoever who actually do have reputations

>>127040589

Putting your family first is "cronyism".
>>
>>127040114
I started off with an argument though, you never have.

I'm not the one calling you names here instead of arguing. I'm just telling you that you are not arguing, which is not an ad hom, its pointing out your fallacies
>>
File: 1289468527056023.jpg (7KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
1289468527056023.jpg
7KB, 250x230px
>>127032926
>>127040482
And being BLACKED is probably the most uncucked thing you can do right?
>>
>>127041441
looking forward to seeing you in the next thread, friend! Not sorry for destroying your shitty honeypot kike operation! :) Enjoy!
>>
>>127041184
Spam thread with shitty little twitter screen grabs or (((Skype))) "I'm le helping guiz". Go back to 8nigger or whatever purity spiral shithole you come from.

Spencers out speaking in a collage or on national news you'll be posting epic fashwave on youtube and posting pepes on twitter. You cucks would kill Hitler cause he came from a single mother and tried to get into a art school. No ones goes form communist to nazi overnight let alone your average voter
>>
>>127041006

>Why is it false though?

Show me that it's true! You're the one making claims. You can't shift the burden of proof.

>"i know you are but what am I" are you under age?

Says the child who doesn't know who has the burden of proof. If I say "there's a pink elephant in Antarctica, by your "logic" you can't claim this to be false or you're underaged. Also, thanks for confirming that you're just shy of 18 and think it's clever to call people underaged.

>So does this mean the world belongs to the non whites,
>What is a Nation?

>But is it is what you are suggesting.

I explained how it isn't. You're being deliberately dishonest and /or retarded.

>and yet you think "false" "no its not" and "you're a retard and marxist" are arguments

NO. You DENSE motherfucker. I'm NOT making arguments. YOU'RE the one claiming to have arguments, ALL I am doing is pointing out that you DON'T have arguments.

God fucking damnit, I'm 99% sure you're trolling at this point. No white human being can be this stupid and be able to operate a fucking computer.

I'm out.
>>
File: 1319582774104.jpg (851KB, 1224x1584px) Image search: [Google]
1319582774104.jpg
851KB, 1224x1584px
>>127041612
The only thing you are doing is ruining your very own shill thread faggot. Spencer threads like these are obvious bait traps and you do the work for me.

>honeypot kike operation!
the only honeypot is the ones that leftypol sets up for you retards
>>
>>127039745
>Wrong.
>Try again.

Neither of these are arguments.

I have presented several talking points, all of which you both use you dumb SJW.

Also just like SJW, you faggots can't argue for shit, all blinded by your mindless adherence to identity.

>Which IS economics and material conditions.

EXACTLY. SO MATERIAL CONDITIONS COME FIRST, NOT SOME LUDICROUS CONCEPTION OF "WHITE IDENTITY" "IDENTITARIANISM" LIKE FAGGOT SPENCER WANTS

>White people make societies that have functioning economies and decent material standards of living.

>Black and Brown people don't.

You are so ahistorical it hurts. Perhaps black society wasn't as advanced as european society by the time they got there, nonetheless, it provided a decent standard of living for the people who lived there. To say it didn't is completely false.

>This is purely down to poor breeding

and where did the bad breeding come from? Couldn't be that too this day we suck the life out of Africa through Jew Loans could it? Or are you a white supremacist that supports international finance?

Jesus fucking christ.

>I'm sorry if empirical facts upset you.

present one and it might
>>
>>127041347
This is a shit image
John Wayne Gacy is an overwhelming counter point to this
>>
File: 1492628965960.png (1007KB, 1440x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492628965960.png
1007KB, 1440x1200px
>>127041999
>>
>>127041450
>Putting your family first is "cronyism".

That is all you have to say to that whole post and thats why I dont know anything about the third reich?

They weren't his family. So when Hillary puts her daughter first and uses her connections to inevitably get her into office thats a good thing cos shes family right?
>>
>>127032881
He's a good goy
>>
>>127041691
>Show me that it's true! You're the one making claims. You can't shift the burden of proof.

hmmm gee idk maybe because you said it yourself.

IS BLM an institution for the protection and preservation of black culture and ethnicity?

YES IT IS

is Identity Europa about preserving white identity and ethnicity?

YES IT IS

therefore, both are organisations for preserving culture and ethnicity. HOLY SHIT YOU ARE FUCKING SO DUMB

>Says the child who doesn't know who has the burden of proof

see above post

>You DENSE motherfucker.

nice reddit meme

> I'm NOT making arguments.

I know, which is what I keep telling you, which is what you are getting so asshurt about

>God fucking damnit, I'm 99% sure you're trolling at this point. No white human being can be this stupid and be able to operate a fucking computer.

more ad homs, no arguments
>>
>>127042034
Serial killers are racially represented in the USA. Your image was specifically about the barbarity, which Gacy and Dahmer have a patent on.
Anecdotes are shit evidence was the overarching point. IQ stuff is better
>>
>>127042067

It's good from her perspective, and if I trusted that her family had sufficient skin in the game and ability to warrant those positions I'd be fine with it, but since her and her whole crew are insane puritan globalists who want to wipe me out, no, I am against it.
>>
>>127042268

Both Nazis and Communists want to achieve political goals, therefore dey r da same group!!!!!!!!!!! y cant u see ur all da same???? muh detached category errors!!!!
>>
>>127042281
oh so.... putting your family first can be cronyism, its only bad when THEY do it.

MAN YOU FAGGOTS ARE SO RETARDED. THE VERY EXISTENCE OF CRONYISM IS HOW PEOPLE LIKE CLINTON GET INTO POWER.

YOU HAVE TO END THE INSTITUTION OF CRONYISM

WHAT PRODUCES CRONYISM?

HIGHLY CONCENTRATED WEALTH....CAPITALISM.

Its like "its okay that I am being fucked because if it was my family doing the fucking I'd be in charge ahahaha checkmate marxists"

but you ARE NOT IN CHARGE and YOU NEVER WILL BE because of CRONYISM.

LORD IT MAKES ME WANT TO BLOW MYSELF UP IN A STADIUM FULL OF LITTLE GIRLS HOW MIND NUMBINGLY FUCKING STUPID YOU ARE. NO EVEN FOR REVENGE OR FOR IDEOLOGY, JUST SO I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO FUCKING RETARDED SHIT LIKE THIS
>>
>>127042336
this is the true false equivalence. It is fact both BLM and idenity europa want to preserve their particularly ethnicity and culture, they are ethnic and cultural movements, and like all ethnic and cultural movements, fail to take into account the actual factors which shape culture and the prosperity of ethnicity.

This whooooole thread is literal you guys arguing that feels trumps reals.

Unless you are talking about material conditions, reals, you are talking about feels.
>>
>>127042583
>its only bad when THEY do it.

Yes, because *they* are my enemies. I have absolutely no need to form a perfect ideological universalist system with no holes in because that is a task fit only for mentally deluded faggots such as yourself. Survival is primary and the only thing that matters.

You don't seem to understand how things work in reality and exist only in a subspace of concepts and ideas. The only reason you even have a capacity for higher thought is because your ancestors fought and murdered their way out of the savannah.

"Cronyism" is only ever accused of from one tribe to another, it's just a projection of tribal warfare. Why bother trying to negate or compensate for these concepts instead of just collapsing their wave function and realising as long as the other group is out of the picture, such a concept has no meaning?

>both BLM and idenity europa want to preserve their particularly ethnicity and culture

and those ethnicities are completely different and come from different historical and environmental circumstances vying for the same territory and as a result are bitterly opposed enemies.
>>
File: Trump Globalist.jpg (8KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Globalist.jpg
8KB, 250x246px
>>127042281
>globalism is okay

t. /pol/ 2017

...but I mean i guess you are Trump supporters after all
>>
>>127040848
Then Spencer should get a tourist visa to the UK, spend the maximum time with Tommy Robinson and some yobs in the EDL, go to a British boxing gym, and learn how to actually do things IRL. Stop all the larping faggotry.
>>
>>127043063

I said I opposed her because she is a globalist what the fuck are you talking about

Globalism is another ideological schema purporting itself to be a panacea just like all the shit you are pushing in this thread. philosophy doesn't fucking matter, only firepower does.
>>
>>127043087

Richard Spencer is banned for life from the UK because Theresay May personally intervened and blocked him a few years ago.
>>
>>127039997
Implying we need a leader
Any fatass here on pol would be a better front man for WN than Spencer.
>>
>>127043087
He's doing that whole US collage thing right now. What has one single person from 8c*an done?

A literal racemixing,homosexual Jew has created more right wing people and potentially more nazis and has done more for the movement then anyone on that website has done ever
>>
>>127043022
>Yes, because *they* are my enemies

But hillary is white and euro... how can she be your enemy if you have similar biology?

>Survival is primary and the only thing that matters

Okay nobody is disputing that. How does allowing cronyism to happen better your chances of survival?

>
You don't seem to understand how things work in reality and exist only in a subspace of concepts and ideas. The only reason you even have a capacity for higher thought is because your ancestors fought and murdered their way out of the savannah.

adhom then totally irrelevant

>"Cronyism" is only ever accused of from one tribe to another,

No it isn't Hillary Clinton is white, apparently part of my group. Theresa May is also white and of Norman Heritage like myself.

I still accuse both of these people of engaging in cronyism.... and so do many white people.... Nigel Farage for example.

>
and those ethnicities are completely different and come from different historical and environmental circumstances vying for the same territory and as a result are bitterly opposed enemies.

Doesn't really matter, at the end of the day, they want muh culture and muh identity, rather than a decent economy, so neither movement will ever have either. Which is why both are so retarded.

You honestly think you can protect muh white race under capitalism? The immigrants and refugees "flooding in" are a direct consequence of this capitalism.
>>
>>127039419
>>127039362
>>127038940
some real good stuf in there, thanks for posting
>>
>>127043157
but then you said Cronyism is okay... so you don't oppose her, you just want to be her.

>philosophy doesn't fucking matter, only firepower does.

why is this relevant exactly?
Thread posts: 368
Thread images: 167

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.