[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /pol/ not value human life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1491968225013.png (40KB, 373x326px) Image search: [Google]
1491968225013.png
40KB, 373x326px
I'm not even talking about blacks, but /pol/ doesn't even seem to care if we lose whites because they might be degenerates. Why don't you guys have any empathy left? Is this the sort of desensitization the internet has after long term exposure?
>>
>>127032118
>Why don't you guys have any empathy left
Because the majority of /pol/ have been brainwashed into becoming Libertarians.
>>
>>127033631
>brainwashed into becoming Libertarians

How does that even work, you fucking retard? Every single western state's schooling system and media are brainwashing children into marxism (default western ideology). No one ever mentions libertarianism anywhere unless you're specifically looking for it. You can't be brainwashed into a niche, dissident ideology.
>>
>>127033631
No major ideal in politics values human lives.
All of them, in practice, account for the existence, and assurance, of death.

No matter how peaceful a state may seem under a political idea, you've still stated and educated an idea into a free thinking mind.
>>
File: Irony.jpg (28KB, 524x204px) Image search: [Google]
Irony.jpg
28KB, 524x204px
>>127032118
Mostly because of shit like this
>>
>>127032118

At least 50 percent of "whites" vote for the policies that allow the Muslims to live amongst them, and over 49 percent of the rest put up with it.

There's your empathy.
>>
>>127033788
>Every single western state's schooling system and media are brainwashing children into marxism (default western ideology)
This better be bait.
>>
Humans are just a term, a mere concept of thinking. Fuck that concept, it is responsible for the whole, one world one nation, every one should have the same rights and opportunities shit. Kill the word human and peace will be the result.
>>
File: 1495016899197m.jpg (109KB, 1024x866px) Image search: [Google]
1495016899197m.jpg
109KB, 1024x866px
If we didn't care about human life, we wouldn't be doing all this. Dosent mean we can't have fun while we do it.
>>
Empathy? Empathy is the cause of all the faggotry in the west. I will save my empathy to those who truly need it. After we have gassed them all of course.
>>
>>127035809
This, empathy is a highly overrated emotion. You should work together with others for mutual benefit, but becoming emotionally attached to people outside your immediate family is a good way to get stabbed in the back. I will still feel bad for seemingly innocent people who get injured or killed, but judging whether or not their situation was deserved is a useful exercise in self-actualization.
>>
Because I found out that I have won the Genetic lottery and I don't have to worry about the future.

>Muslims take over
I am a straight white man, I'll be finished with my chemestry master by the point it happens wich means I will be on top of society 6 Wifes and selling Acid to rockthrowers.
>commies take over
I'll join their ranks and help killing the usefull idiots as commies always do when they take over.
I go to the countryside and work on a comfy farm.
>Rightwing takes over
I join the army and get promoted for taking initiatives at the Reichs Kebab Nacht.
>Liberals/free market takes over
I'll do my job as a chemistry master and create drugs for the degenerates, buy myself a chunk of land and build a wall around it.

1,81m male, black belt and chem student
I'll survive
>>
>>127032118

Crisis actors are not human.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.