[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warning for /pol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: atomwaffen.png (48KB, 495x600px) Image search: [Google]
atomwaffen.png
48KB, 495x600px
Hey /pol,

I have a warning for you.

(They) are conspiring to create WN groups that commit the most unthinkable crimes.

The group "atomwaffen" is an example of this.

They are to commit a dirty-bomb attack against americans, which will in turn be blamed upon a white nationalist group.

It will also be alleged that this same white nationalist group, "Atomwaffen", was attempting to appropriate radicalist Islam in a "Mansonian" attempt to foment a false flag for a facetious race war.

You have been warned.

-King Somerled.
>>
How is this a warning? Shithead beta spergs who get caught in these shit tier larping squads should be liquidated as soon as possible. If the Feds want to do it for us, that's great news. Why should worry? The media is going to demonize pro-white groups? Ohhhh noes! Not that!
>>
XUPa/71T,

youre a fucking loser.

-King Somerled

PS,

bump
>>
>>127033069
Now I get it. HAPA life gotcha down. It's ok, you'll grow out of the psychotic behavior. Keep your stick in the Pelican, Elliot.
>>
You mean the same as the better part of the last century?

k
>>
Ok dude so what? They want to start a fucking war with a racial group that comprises 65% of the country? They will get slaughtered in less than a calendar year. Lmao....
>>
>>127032057
>watch out, government spooks are gonna start a race war!

fuck yeah!
>>
XUPa/71T,

>"Now I get it. HAPA life gotcha down. It's ok, you'll grow out of the psychotic behavior. Keep your stick in the Pelican, Elliot."

At least i'm half of something.

seriously though, when you look at his art-(garfunkel) looking dad, you know how fake ER's life was.
>>
-King Somerled
>>
-King Summerfell
>>
>>127032057
Why do you call yourself King Somerled?
>>
File: lizard.gif (372KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
lizard.gif
372KB, 900x600px
>>127035127
>At least i'm half of something.
Half lizard?
>>
ChfloocN,

I ruled a kingdom from the Isle of Man.

We who sailed by the stars settled a glorious empire, of which history has forgotten.
>>
>>127036649
It's his dungeons and dragons name.
>>
File: magepepe.png (118KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
magepepe.png
118KB, 410x410px
OP Here,

Look at these shills here trying so hard to keep their psyop alive.

They are enemies of all mankind.

-King Somerled.
>>
>>127034444
The sequence of repeating numerical values doesn't lie
>>
>>127032057
SS management here : only kikes and niggers will be atomifiziert , biblebelt remains safe
>>
>>127037527
>of which history has forgotten
That's sad. What brings you come here?
Your opinion on /pol/?
>>
Do you have any proof of this? Or when this thing could take place? Or how you found out? If not I will assume this is a larp.
>>
Ur a fag m8

-Daddy's Cummies
>>
>>127038335
it is a larp, their so desperate to spread rumor and confusion its hilarious
>>
>>127032057
how about you fuck off
>>
OP here,

"Lightning BOLT! Lightning BOLT!"
>>
>>127032057
This seems about right
>>
I'll finalize "proof" tomorrow.

You can in the meantime, find proof for yourselves.

Check their videos. It looks like the same BS you see in Isis videos. Gay graphics superimposed on video.

This time, instead of crosshairs, it's nuclear symbols imposed on a shaky-hires american map.

It's not good goys, and even if it's larping, do you really think RADIATION is how the white race is going to ensure it's survival?

Dont be a fucking idiot.
>>
>>127033069
Viacom is coming for your ass
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.