[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where's the lie?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 63

File: IMG_2501.jpg (120KB, 611x543px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2501.jpg
120KB, 611x543px
Where's the lie?
>>
>>127028092
>soapboxing this fucking hard
Normies need to kill themselves
>>
Anyone got that cartoon about criticising Islam creating terrorists?
>>
>>127028092
Can he provide one example that supports his claim?
>>
yes that's exactly how it is
>>
Yes because the Taliban, Al Shahab, Boko Haram, Hamas, Hezballah, Al Quaeda (pre 9/11), and every one of the thousands of violent Islamist militant groups spawned in areas where westerners highlighted Islams violent nature. Oh wait they didn't. Wherever you find Islam you find these groups. And you find huge numbers of popular support for them. Which isn't surprising because they are implementing a lot of Muhammad's beliefs.

Bluepilled brain dead idiot
>>
>>127028092
the entire strawman he created without a single shred of evidence
>>
>>127028092
But that's wrong, you idiot.
The people who blow themselves up are muslims only in name, non-practisioners. They lead the life of sin ie. drinking fucking hookers etc etc and then the only retribution and the only way to go to heaven is to participate in a jihad by bloeing themselves up along with how many infidels are there around them
Also
>by being against isis you actually help isis
>>
>>127028092
The lie is that this only happens in the West where poor scared refugees have to live with evil racist xenophobes.
>>
>>127028312
Did you have to choose between food or Internet today?
>>
>>127028092

It's not a lie. It's the absolute truth. This is why it's always homegrown terrorism in the West and almost never foreigners coming to commit acts of terror in the west. But what are you expecting from posting that here?
>>
>>127028092
Report him to the FBI he seems to be too well-informed on the recruitment process of ISIS.
>>
>>127028380
Can't you both be right?
>>
>>127028092
Is he arguing for deporting all Muslims?
>>
So I shouldn't say mean things about "moderate" muslims or they might become extremists and blow us up?

Fuck that, slaughter every last one of them.
>>
File: 1482264910886.jpg (112KB, 485x428px) Image search: [Google]
1482264910886.jpg
112KB, 485x428px
>>127028374
>>127028092
> recruit downtrodden opfers
> all of the terrorists are upper middle class with rich parents and tons of cash
> all of them were the biggest degenerates but had their come to mohammed moment
> we have an equivalent with jesus, but somehow this doesn't lead to dead kiddies at a disney concert
Gee, took me longer to write than to come up with it.
>>
File: 1482721404270.gif (497KB, 300x126px) Image search: [Google]
1482721404270.gif
497KB, 300x126px
>>127028092

>someone hurt my feelings
>time to massacre some kids at a stadium

Great logic there. If you weren't bullied or attempted to be bullied by people in your youth for something, then you were definitely home schooled.

By this line of thinking, then Nazis should be the ones blowing up kids in stadiums. Not only is it society that is discriminating against you, but in many European countries, it is the state too. Where are the Nazi suicide bombers?

Religions born of violence can only be violent. Trying to find some other excuse to turn child mass murderers into victims is what causes this, not someone being mean to someone.
>>
>>127028092
You're telling me al Baghdadi was bullied at school? Youre telling me that Bin Laden was bullied at school? No? Ok, so they grew up in wealthy families. But they use the bullied kids to kill people. I see. So...where does al Baghdadi and Bin Laden get their influence from? Oh...islam...right...so...Islam then?

Fucking liberal suicidal death loving faggot needs to kill himself right now.
>>
close borders and re-educating, if you misbehave one-way ticket to the Sahara.
>>
>>127028092
Utter nonsense. No one forced these people to move to our countries, if they never felt at home here it's not our fault, its their parents for making them live in an enviourment that's not good for them.

And furthermore, you think these chaos-sandniggers are bullied in school? These are the kinds of people who will publicly call you out and threaten you if you look at them the wrong way on the train.

Our countries have been more than generous to their lot, if they can't make themselves better with everything handed to them in the past, then what else are we supposed to do? Convert the entire country to Islam?
>>
File: 459.jpg (109KB, 960x699px) Image search: [Google]
459.jpg
109KB, 960x699px
>It's a "you have to be nice to muslims because they have no agency" episode

I hate reruns
>>
>>127028092
lmao

ISIS Muslims hate even the libtards that love them.
>>
>>127028092
>islam is a religion of peace
>even a single impolite facebook post is enough to make them commit mass murder
what the fucking heck did he mean by this
>>
>people said mean things to this little boy
>you can't blame him for blowing up 22 people wtf ;((((
>>
>>127028092
self-defeating, he proves that islam is a violent ideology
>>
>>127028092
>thy whisper "the west hates you"
>this dumbass thinks it's true and BASES HIS ENTIRE ARGUMENT ON A HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION HE MADE UP
>>
He basically hit the nail on the head, The more you make people feel like outsiders, the other, or inferior, per say, the more of them you'll get who will chimp out. It works like this with all groups.

Look at whites for example. Youve had so much anti white and vilification of white people in the american media and society that they're fighting back, so what makes you think other groups are immune to this? Its probably much worse for muslims as well since 99% of the population of the west is non muslim and therefore they face discrimination at a higher level.
>>
>>127028092

LOOK AT ME! LOOK HOW FUCKING NOBLE I AM! FUCKING AWESOME!
>>
File: IMG_0097.jpg (49KB, 426x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0097.jpg
49KB, 426x388px
>>127028921
>>
>>127028092
What makes him such an expert? Someone arrest him.
>>
File: 1454974942715.jpg (53KB, 839x561px) Image search: [Google]
1454974942715.jpg
53KB, 839x561px
>>127028092
>>
>>127028092
So it's like when a shop gets robbed by a nigger. It's always the shop's fault.
>>
>>127028092
Doesn't matter, the attacks are done by Muslims in the name is Islam. Islam is the problem.
>>
>>127028092

An ideology where if you feel mistreated you blow a stadium full of children up is an ideology that needs to be violently oppressed or outright eliminated.
>>
>>127028380
They spawn in third world countries but they recruit a lot of their fighters from the West.
>>
>>127028092
If you say bad things about your enemies, you are your enemies.
>>
>>127028612
>Hey, that ball weights 30 pounds
>no, that ball weights 200 pounds
>isn't it possible you are both right?
>>
>>127028092
>go and shoot your enemy
>enemy goes "wow hey fuck you fucker" and shoots you
>you go "wow why did u say that ur so mean, this is why we hate you"

Fucking moronic
>>
>>127028092
just kick out mudslimes
>>
>>127028092
Taqiyya.
>>
>>127028092
It has been well documented that among the ranks of ISIS are hundreds of socially well adjusted, university educated and intelligent doctors, engineers, and educators. The "young poor beaten down jobless Muslim kid" meme needs to fucking die. Even if that is half true, the state provides sanctuary and welfare for the fucks, and they receive bombs and dead children in exchange. Fuck them, it is perfectly acceptable to be hateful in this situation. Ignore Heebie Kikenstein in the OP pic, he is a puppet
>>
>>127029004
>oh no some white people 10 thousand miles away are making me feel like an outsider
>time to murder some children in a stadium in the name of Allah
Maybe their insecurities have something to do with it but islam is the catalyst
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 485x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 485x340px
>>
>>127028092
>I absolutely will not tolerate a moment of it. End of.

What a fucking faggot.
>>
>>127030008
This desu. What the little faggot gonna do about it?
>>
If they want to be persuaded by the hands of death and the desert devil, and think that gives them power, then let them to the dry well and fill it with their tears and blood.

When I hear of an upper middle class child who chose a religious devotion which they got a few bad looks for joins an association hell-bent on drastic, self-sacrificing combat and fervor in atrocity, then they've already signed their death.

Traitors should not be put on a pedestal.
It's suicidal, and suicide, in such a case, is cowardice.
>>
>>127028092
The majority of ISIS fighters are recruited from Muslim countries. They are not being bullied, at least not because they are Muslims.
>>
>>127028092
This describes the alt-right against the alt-left (who are seen as the west/zionists/globalists) perfectly.
So why wouldn't the same be true for islam against the alt-right (who they see as the west/zionists/globalists)?
>>
>>127028092
>Muslims spent hundreds of years invading European lands
>Now it's a soft invasion via demographics
>"its just ISIS if you love muslims they will stop"
These fucking ignorant cunts.
>>
>>127028720
>someone hurt my feelings
>time to shoot up a church of black people

t. alt right

>As of June 2015, right-wing attacks since the September 11 attacks (9/11) had claimed more lives (48) than attacks committed by jihadists (26).[38] Thereafter, jihadist terrorist attacks (the 2015 San Bernardino attack and the 2016 Orlando nightclub shooting) raised the Islamic extremist death toll above that caused by right-wing extremists. As of July 2016, the New America Foundation placed the number killed in terrorist attacks in the U.S. (since 9/11) as follows: 94 killed in jihadist terrorist attacks, 50 killed in far-right attacks, and 5 killed in far-left attacks.
>>
Have you hugged your Muslim today? All it takes are hugs. ISIS hates hugs.
>>
>>127028092
Had he ever considered that we may want that war???

>Checkmate liberals

/pol/ and ISIS want the same thing, they just think they'll be the ones to come out as the victors.
>>
>>127031741

At least ISIS goes out and does shit. /pol/ is just a bunch of white rural people screaming on the internet that never leave town.
>>
Islam dindu nuffin
>>
>>127028092
Wow I guess it's all our fault

If we just be nice to Muslims then certainly they won't try to kill us anymore

I'm sure this has worked in the past. If you just be nice to a foreign invading force, they will just stop trying to attack you.
>>
>>127029004
I mean , yeah, true and all dat. But that is why muslims and arabs shouldn't be in the west, because they actually ARE inferior in terms of cultural and intellectual standards. Half of them are too stupid to finish school or hold a job for more than a few weeks or months at best.

They can't be integrated not because of racism, but they don't fit in the fundamental structure of western societies, because they're just less capable. They can't compete. The only way they'll ever be integrated is, if that fundamental structure changes to accomodate them.
>>
File: CcjMWaoXIAAKByw.jpg (41KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CcjMWaoXIAAKByw.jpg
41KB, 600x338px
thanks for that enlighting thought
>>
>>127031052

I like how you copy paste some obviously copy paste some contrived nonsense without looking into the source material.

I will now provide source links to "right-wing terror attacks" of which are neither right-wing nor/or terror attacks that are listed as "right-wing terror attacks".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Austin_suicide_attack

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_shooting_of_Pittsburgh_police_officers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Pennsylvania_State_Police_barracks_attack

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_George_Tiller

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Las_Vegas_shootings

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorado_Springs_Planned_Parenthood_shooting

And that's just under the post 2001 United States section. They've been intentionally padded under the label "right-wing extremism" despite legitimate right-wing views neither being the motive of or in several cases not being relevent to the "attacks".

Islamic terrorism for intentionally terrorizing individuals for a political end is rife, that while the Muslim communities in western countries is a tiny minority and commits consistent levels of violence and have a near patent on mass attacks cannot be discounted or memed away by several people killing abortion practitioners, most often while they are in the act of killing (what they perceive to be) a living child and a human being.

>tl;dr: "don't read between the lines, good goy"
>>
>>127028092
After some of the sickening comments I've seen pretty much everywhere in the internet, I want to take a minute to remind people how Nazism works.
Nazis take poor, beaten down white youngsters. Youngsters who have spent their whole lives being bullied and hated and downtrodden by minority spite and leftist and feminist prejudice.
They whisper in the ears of these youngsters "Women, jews, minorities and leftists hate you, but we love you."
They whisper "We can teach you how to fight back in the name of Evropa and the white rac."
Then they show these kids all of the anti white hate speech, the Facebook posts from those of you who can't separate a kind race from the subversion of the spirit of said race.
YOU, the ones full of hate, YOU empower Nazis to create these brainwashed individuals. It is through your hate that their hate thrives. You are Nazis. You are the enemy. I absolutely will not tolerate a moment of it.

Hopefully I have not been ninja's by someone with the same idea.
>>
>>127028092
He's right, though
>>
>>127033296
But when White kids are going to the Alt Right because they're hated for being White it's OK apparently. Care to explain?

Also Islam has attacked the West since its inception for thousands of years.
>>
File: pw.jpg (103KB, 837x646px) Image search: [Google]
pw.jpg
103KB, 837x646px
>if you criticize islam, they will kill you
>btw. islam has nothing to do with terrorism :^)

>having to constantly tiptoe around islam because they will kill you if you offend them
>religion of peace :^)

Wow golly gee wowze wowza. Name one other group that gets treated like this, fucking one. Islam is the only group that gets this kind of special treatment because everybody fucking knows that they are the problem. You can mock and slander any other major religion in the world, but islam is the only one that supposedly "turns violent" when they get their share of the mockery.
>>
>>127032734
>these ones don't count because I say so!
not an argument
>>
>>127028092
waaahhh ppl were mean to me I'm gonna blow up some people lol that'll shows em

muslims are too inbred for their own good
>>
>>127033895

I guess I'll give you the same response

>"don't read between the lines, good goy"
>>
>>127034261
still not an argument
>>
>>127034331

Saying "not an argument" isn't actually an argument either. Are you self-hating or what's the deal?
>>
>>127028496
This. It started in Syria.
>>
>every corner of the internet
>constant criticism of Christianity & Christians
>calling all Christians stupid and picking apart every bit of the Bible, particularly the Old Testament read literally, in an effort to shame Christians into non-belief
>Christians have no history of instigating this aggression
>Muslims kill thousands of innocent civilians over past few decades across the world, in the name of Islam
>people comment on the unifying thread - Islamic extremism
>Don't you understand, criticizing Islam makes them do this!
>Christian extremism limited to Westboro Baptist Church and stories from the Middle Ages

Wow, I wish I could be of lukewarm intelligence so I can soapbox about shit I don't understand. I'd be such an independent intellectual, repeating the media narrative as gospel with no critical thinking applied.
>>
>>127034689
i.e. was actually invented in Syria, by Syrians
>>
>>127028092
The lie comes at the end where he says, "I absolutely will not tolerate a moment of it."

He has no choice but to tolerate it, because he's a powerless fag and his tolerance/intolerance doesn't matter to anyone but himself.
>>
File: 1482863169974.jpg (9KB, 545x365px) Image search: [Google]
1482863169974.jpg
9KB, 545x365px
>>127028092
He's right you know.
>>
Looks like those Muslims need Jesus in their life
>>
>>127028092
People are responsible for their own actions
>>
>>127028092
Stop denying the hatred found in the koran, faggot. It is an evil writing and this FACT will be revealed more and more to the western world. Your jihad is over.
>>
File: head_in_the_sand-461x307.jpg (55KB, 461x307px) Image search: [Google]
head_in_the_sand-461x307.jpg
55KB, 461x307px
>>127028092

Consistent out group preference is a sure sign of mental illness.
>>
>>127028092
> you are ISIS
Well he's right on that part.
>>
>>127028092
You deserve to be hated judges and reviled. Fuck you. Enjoy hell.
>>
>>127031052
>If we just ignore the biggest attack then you dumb nazis are so much worse!
>>
File: World+IQ+Map.jpg (103KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
World+IQ+Map.jpg
103KB, 1000x625px
>>127028092
Your braindead logic works only on 85IQ subhuman inbred Arab and Paki apes. Quran explicitly promotes violence.
>>
>>
>>127028092
>DONT MAKE THE MUDSKINS ANGRY OR ELSE

wow.
>>
I'd like to join ISIS and report to here every week for the lulz. I know some guy who can recruit me tho.
>>
>>127034579
>still no argument
I accept your concession
>>
>>127028092
Vape monkey says what?
>>
Where's the homosexual terrorists?
>>
>>127028092
How do you explain muslims blowing themselves up in their own countries? Poor mudslimes can't catch a break wherever they are in the world.
>>
File: 1493479247017.jpg (36KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1493479247017.jpg
36KB, 645x773px
>>127028092

Serious and honest reply:

There's always been some measure of conflict in countries that host people with different cultures and religions. However, from a historic point of view, the contemporary West is the single most peaceful, tolerant and equitable place for a religious minority to live, because their human rights are actually upheld, national law almost always forbids overt religious discrimination and a portion of the native population bends itself backwards to be obsequious and welcoming to them (OP's fb post is a prime example).

In other words, any "hateful" content which can, in theory, prompt young muslims to embrace radicalism is far less intense than they would have received in any other place in the globe or period in history. Other cultural minorities have faced FAR WORSE discrimination, sometimes even endorsed by the state, and even then refuged to engage in the kind mindless self-destructive barbarism muslims have associated themselves with. To say that online comments addressing islam's problem with violence is the reason muslims become radicalized is not only to overwhelmingly exaggerate the influence of these statements, but also and more importantly, to refuse to recognize the inherent propensity of islamic culture to allow and sometimes encourage atrocity in the name of religion. By refusing to admit this cultural trait, muslims and western enablers are shutting down a very important and urgent debate inside islamic communities, and thus become themselves perpetuators of the problem.
>>
>>127035710
Imao badass af be like "ay i aint got time 4 yo bullshiiieeet"
>>
>>127028092
>ISIS takes young, poor, beaten down Muslim kids. Kids who have spent their whole lives being bullied and hated and downtrodden by reactionary spite and cowardly prejudice.

It's amazing how detached from reality these people are. They genuinely believe that Muslims are oppressed in the West. They really believe that if they went walking around a Muslim area they'd see neo-nazi whites harassing Muslims just minding their own business.

If you want to understand how they see the relationship between Muslims and native brits in the UK, simply read the opening chapters of the first Harry Potter book, and pay particular attention to the relationship between Harry Potter and the Dursleys. That's the prism through which they see every interaction between whites and non-whites.

Look at this picture. The film is supposed to be set in the early 2000s. Doesn't look like it, does it? And that's how the left sees the white British community. They really believe that this is the world they're living in, a twisted caricature of the 1950s.
>>
File: 1492266568081.jpg (28KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
1492266568081.jpg
28KB, 680x583px
>>127036502

i thought hard for this post i'll have a (you) even if I have to give it to me myself.
>>
>>127036502
>>127037111
the mistake you're making is thinking that the sort of person who'd write that tweet is bothered by logic or facts.

see>>127036833
they live in their own little fictionalised world, where the bully is always a white guy, and the minority is always an innocent victim.
>>
>>127037111
I liked it, good job Miguel.
>>
No Muslims in proximity to our children
No Jihad imposed on our children
>>
>>127036502
You can have a (You) from me coco soccer nigger, well thought out
>>
>>127031052
Islam is not technicaly far-right?
>>127028092
If this is true we're are the mexicans terrorists or the many other country that the "west" attacked?
>>
File: 1481582014820.png (170KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481582014820.png
170KB, 400x400px
>>127028092
>>127036894
New thread guys!
>>
>>127028092
As if they need anti Islamic sentiment.

It would be degeneracy, or colonialism etc.

So his real "is" driver is poverty. . .

What a Fookin moron. He should go fight to stop the civil war, end appartthid, overthrow petrostate third world dictators, educate the uneducatable, install democracy and capitalism to tribalism ix shitholes where the functional retarded citizens can never maintain it.

What a pretentious asshole.

Btw whose pumping this propaganda
>>
>implying 99.9999% of ISIS members are not in the middle east who have never met a westerner in their life never mind been bullied by one
>>
>>127028092
He's partially right.

But most recruits come from middle class families. They don't join because of anti-Islam posts on facebook, they do it because they're directionless in life and want to fit in to something greater. It's the same reason /pol/ likes to larp as white supremacists, because you get to express your angst and feel like you're worth more than society tells you. Except these people actually follow through.
>>
>>127037111
you only get (you)s on nupol by posting 1/10 bait.
>>
File: David Cameron ISIS.jpg (134KB, 629x319px) Image search: [Google]
David Cameron ISIS.jpg
134KB, 629x319px
>>127028092

>isis

crISIS actors more like. I swear this is David Cameron in one of their bullshit videos!
>>
>>127028092
Yes, muslims have no agency and we leave them no choice but to blow themselves up. Maybe we should just spare them the fate of having to live with us and return them to their homeland?
>>
File: 14813511999661.jpg (88KB, 917x768px) Image search: [Google]
14813511999661.jpg
88KB, 917x768px
>>127028092
He's right. Replace "isis" with "/pol/ or altright". Replace "Muslim kids" with"beta white boys". And replace "the West" with the "the left" and you have the same shit.

>But but but we don't kill people!!!
Last i checked, white nationalists hate crimes are more frequent than Muslim attacks in the US.
>>
>>127028092
How does he reconcile majority muslim children in majority muslim areas of non muslim countries which are not at war committing terrorist acts in the name of Islam which encourages such behaviour against non-muslims.
How does he reconcile all the crime that muslims commit besides terrorism?

Does he even think about it that much or is he just expressing literally the safest opinion he could ever have about Islam because it's easy?
>>
>>127028092
Oh look another 1 post by this id thread full of twatter shit.

You dumb niggers need to use sage.
>>
>>127038707
Prove it sharebluekike oh wait you can't, it's cool cause you got those anonymous sources right??
>>
>>127028092
>end of

Well that's it then. 1000 years of peace starts now. Thanks, gov!

Just one question, though: Abedi was British born, by all accounts from a normal household, attended a local mosque with his fellows and later University for two years before dropping out, then he had traveled to Libya and Syria so in all that, how exactly was he poor, downtrodden and beaten?
>>
>>127028092
these westerm white male blamers need to be purged. What about personal responsibility for oyur actions?? Oh yeah its modern year and no one is responsible for their own actions.
>>
File: 1494634357007.jpg (49KB, 500x641px) Image search: [Google]
1494634357007.jpg
49KB, 500x641px
>>127028092
>leftists have absolutely lost their minds
>we're the normies now
>>
>>127039286
Proof? /pol/ is proof.

http://www.voanews.com/a/us-hate-crimes-rising-particularly-in-big-cities/3756604.html
>>
>>127028092
I hate this person way more than I hate ISIS.
>>
BRIT GOVERNMENT MAY HAVE COVERED UP ABDUCTIONS OF BOMB SURVIVORS BY MUSLIM TAXI DRIVERS

>>127036210
>>127036210
>>127036210

BRIT GOVERNMENT MAY HAVE COVERED UP ABDUCTIONS OF BOMB SURVIVORS BY MUSLIM TAXI DRIVERS
>>
>Disliking terrorists creates terrorists.
>>
THE CULT OF VICTIMHOOD
pushes the narrative for another round of
OPPRESSION OLYMPICS
(((their))) favorite sport, coming in a close second to tag team lawsuits
>>
>>127039942
>BRIT GOVERNMENT MAY HAVE COVERED UP ABDUCTIONS OF BOMB SURVIVORS BY MUSLIM TAXI DRIVERS

oh shit
>>
>>127039910
Same. Always kill a traitor before an enemy jimbo.
>>
>>127038707
Kys faggot or at least stay on rebbit
>>
>>127028092
Bullshit.

Yes, it's true SOME get recruited that way, but you do realize it's culturally, militarily, and religiously motivated too?

That's why it's not a race problem. Plenty of awesome and based Arabs; it's an ideology problem, where certain sects of Islam brainwash you to hate the rest of the world. You'd know his if you understood Islamic history, the Sunni and Shiite conflict, read any of the Kor'ans ( not whitewashed ones), and talked to any Arabs/ Muslims who fled those countries due to war e.t.c.

Before they started bombing the west they bombed the Middle East. This is also about power and money as ISIS stole oil from Syria and sold it to Saudi Arabia. Everyone of my Arab friends has told me this.

The above is why Druze, Yazidi, and Shiite Muslims, along with Christians live in fear and persecution as well.

Fucking hell, why are Liberals so ignorant, overly simplistic and stupid?
>>
>>127028092
>YOU WAZ RAYCISS FIRST DDDD:<<<<
Uh no actually, people don't just "become racist for no reason." He probably thinks racism is about color too. Just another ignorant moron running his mouth on shit he doesn't understand at all.
>>
>>127028092
The mental gymnastics these people undergo to blame white people for ISIS is stupefying.
>>
File: 1478908156999.jpg (35KB, 163x204px) Image search: [Google]
1478908156999.jpg
35KB, 163x204px
>>127028092
>isis takes muslim kids who have their feelings hurt and makes them explode themselves
>and as we all know islam has nothing to do with terrorism
>>
>>127029004
Then why the fuck do theu keep coming to the west!?
>>
>>127028312
How did you get online
>>
Ok, there is a common misconception about how the "West" is apparently at fault for islamic terrorism (and everything else). This is obviously bullshit!

In truth, it goes somewhat like this:
You live in an islamic country, in a society that adheres to rules that are more than thousand years old, rules that have no answer to the questions of a modern, scientific, advanced life.
You live in squalor (like a thousand years ago), yet you also live a god-pleasing life, according to your holy book.

And then you see the Unbelievers, devil-worshippers, mere animals, according to your holy book, living in unbelievable luxury and pleasure and you ask yourself, how does God allow that, rewarding those devils and punishing the faithful. And you come to the conclusion that you have in some way sinned against God, or parhaps this is the ultimate test of faith for you.

What are you going to do, especially when your holy book specifically mentions instant paradise when killed fighting the infidels?

Fun fact: No matter how pious your life, according to the Quran there is no guarantee to go to heaven after death.

Except:

Killing an unbeliever is a guaranteed ticket to heaven.
>>
>>127028092
How can he explain ISIS killing fellow Syrians,Kurds,Iraqies and basically anyone who is not a religious zealot of their branch ? Was that racism and islamophobia too ?
>>
>>127029067
No it's the people who bullied him at school's fault
>>
>>127029871
Are you serious? If you would kick a dog's head in, you're just as sick - if not more sick - than the terrorists
>>
>if you defeat your enemy, you lose
>if you don't defeat your enemy, you lose
>accept their love
>>
>>127028312
Hey looks it's one of the several hundred countries who have kicked out Jews.
>>
>>127028092

>ISIS takes young, poor, beaten down Muslim kids

They take the young and old alike, from across the wealth and education spectrum.

>who have spent their whole lives being bullied and hated and downtrodden by reactionary spite and cowardly prejudice

Then explain why they attract so many upper middle class Muslims who grew up in Western countries where they face next to no persecution or harassment and in fact have millions of dollars spent on ensuring their comfort and acceptance.

>They whisper in the ears of these kids

Well, no. Imams use microphones.

>The West hates you, but we love you

It's true though. The West "hates" misogyny and anti-homosexual sentiment and polygamy and many other things essential to practicing Islam.

>Then they show these kids all of the anti Islamic hate speech, the Facebook posts

Nope. This guy is incredibly ignorant of their methods. They move them from a more mainstream Mosque to smaller Mosques, where they DO watch videos designed to make them angry - Essentially videos of Western and Arabic airstrikes and violence in the middle east. They also show them beheading and martyrdom videos to excite them.

>Can't separate a religion from a subversion

What makes Stuart more of an authority on Islam than Islamic theological scholars?

>YOU, the ones full of hate, YOU empower ISIS

No, that's cowards and cucks like you Stuart, by being subservient to them and giving them a base of operations in the west.

>It is through your hate their hate thrives

It's not a vicious circle. They hated us while we weren't even aware of them.

>You are ISIS

Objectively false.

>You are the enemy

No shit. We know there are many traitors among us who hate the white race.

>I absolutely will not tolerate a moment of it. End of.

Yes you will, because you're a cuck who will "Keep Calm And Carry On".

In the coming years, if people like you keep voting, it will be irrelevant anyway, as you will simply be a speed bump stuck in the middle.
>>
>>127028380
>Hezbollah
>Bad

They've Christians from everybody on that group list (Except Hamas who aren't even really the same as the others). That said the guy in the OP is a fucking moron.
>>
>>127028092
But what if all he wants is a job and a wife and to have some kids but he can't get that because theres no work and tbqh women are whores and don't want him anyway because Chad will fuck her?
>>
>>127042132
>If you would kick a dog's head in, you're just as sick - if not more sick - than the terrorists

Lol, no.
People like you are the worst.
Muh animals higher worth than humans because I'm an autistic nerd who was never loved by humans durrr.

With that said I wouldn't kill a dog, I'm just saying. Gtfo with that dumb shit.
Meanwhile you're most certainly eating other animals. But muh dogs. Fag.
>>
>>127028092
I'll agree to this if you replace the word "Isis" with /pol/ and muslim with "normie/
>>
>>127028496

The lie is that there are any poor, scared refugees being persecuted in the west.

The best they can come up with is the occasional random drunken insult or assault.

Which is dwarfed by the random crime committed against natives by migrants.

See...I can understand the leftist whining over African Americans, Aboriginals, Native Americans, etc.

But just look at the OP - the mental gymnastics required to blame whites for being victims in these cases requires a complete shut down of rational functioning and an utter denial of reality.

It's hilarious.
>>
>>127028538
What he is basically saying is that these terrorists are the same as your average /pol/ack. Except, what is the difference between us and the people blowing up 8 year old kids...hm...tough one to unravel.
>>
Oh won't someone protect the poor, downtrodden, marginalized Muslim minorities of Pakistan, Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan. If only the evil white Christian majorities in these countries hadn't oppressed them so badly we would never have had Al Qaeda, ISIS and the Taliban. Truly the hatred harbored my evil white Christians is to blame.
>>
>>127033245
This works too... maybe people should stop bullying people all together
>>
>>127028795

>You're telling me that al Baghdadi was bullied

Stuart is also telling you that he, a person who can't speak Arabic, who has never read the Koran, knows what """"real"""" Islam is, while al Baghdadi, an Islamic theologian doesn't """"""understand"""""" Islam at all.
>>
>>127033296
That's why I said where's the lie
>>
>>127036502
good post have another you
>>
>>127028538
>homegrown terrorism in the West and almost never foreigners

How the fuck did the exploding Muslims get there? Magic?
>>
File: Citation Needed.png (20KB, 159x168px) Image search: [Google]
Citation Needed.png
20KB, 159x168px
>>127038707
>white nationalists hate crimes are more frequent than Muslim attacks in the US.
>>
>>127031052
>94 killed in jihadist attacks
aaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha
why do fucking retards believe this drivel. How many were killed at Pulse nightclub alone? That plus San Bernadino has to be close to 94 already, no? That is before we get into truckpocalypse.
>>
the lie is that someone else is responsible for your actions.

welcome to western civilization, where you are responsible for what you do, no matter how you've been previously informed. get with the program.
>>
>>127028092
>>127036894
Finns control the WORLD!
>>
I bet this guy thinks that punching Nazis and bullying the far right is an effective method of stopping them
>>
>>127029004

>Make them feel like

They ARE outsiders.

That's an unavoidable fact.

And when you;

>embrace diversity

and

>Remove borders, national culture and customs

You get a collection of outsiders who will drift their to their own ethnic enclaves.

On top of which - Muslims choose to adhere to a vulgar, repulsive ideology - which will alienate them from all those who don't adhere to it, and in fact makes them the enemy of the people.

>Look at whites for example. Youve had so much anti white and vilification of white people in the american media and society that they're fighting back

Correct. Muslims and People Of Color have had the complete opposite treatment, and they're becoming MORE aggressive, more violent and desire more dominance.

>Its probably much worse for muslims as well since 99% of the population of the west is non muslim and therefore they face discrimination at a higher level.

They should leave. Voluntarily or not. They should never have been here in the first place.
>>
>>127028092
Considering terrorism objectively grows under appeasement centered administrations, and is stagnant or even shrinks under those that take a hard stance, I'd say the entire thing is objectively false.
>>
>>127036104
>what is the fallacy fallacy
except you're not even pointing out a fallacy. anon made an argument and provided relevant examples.
>>
>>127033542
It's not the criticism of islam that turns them into terrorists. It's the years of verbal and physical abuse and discrimination. It's quite different.
>>
>>127028092
>if they kill us we win

>we will prevail and not let it change our society
>but let's censor the internet

>Supporting terrorists to topple Gadaffi might have caused this, so let's topple Assad to have more reasons to cut rights in the future
>>
>>127043119
>years of verbal and physical abuse
They get enough of that from their own people they don't need whitey's help
>>
>>127033899
You could say the same about white americans who are bullied and then massacre a school. Bullying needs to stop
>>
>>127043119

Then how do you explain our current situation, where they have not faced any verbal or physical abuse and discrimination in the West for over a decade?

>It's not the criticism of Islam that turns them into terrorists

You're objectively wrong. This has directly motivated one of the most high profile terror attacks in recent years and has been cited (by the perpetrators themselves) as the reason for multiple attacks.

It's the reasoning behind modern blasphemy laws introduced to attempt to curb Islamic violence in the west, reasoning supported by prominent western Muslims.
>>
>>127034966
That includes the bullies who fucked up his mental state
>>
>>127043206

>Je suis Charlie!

>(but please let's introduce draconian speech and blasphemy laws to punish anyone who dare speaks their mind and upsets Islamists)
>>
>>127043244

Interesting that the "bullied school shooter" cliche is also a myth - Just like the "poor bullied western Muslim terrorist".
>>
>>127035170
I never denied the hatred found in the koran. There's plenty of hatred in the bible too. The fact is, most christians and muslims just ignore the bad parts. The books should be re-written really but it's a part of history
>>
>>127028092
This is how the baizuo thinks, everyone is the victim except for the victim. "He's a raghead, there's no fucking way he's responsible for his actions, it was those horrible white people who've been saying it's dangerous to bring in fanatics from a warzone to the west." Fuck that guy, I hope we do get a civil war in the west, I can use twitter and facebook to find all the white liberals that deserve a bullet even more so than a jihadist.
>>
>>127028092
Kill the traitors before the enemy. No mercy or hesitation.
>>
File: IMG_6660.jpg (113KB, 757x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6660.jpg
113KB, 757x431px
>>127028312
Now leave
>>
>>127043569
someone saying your religion is backward and shit and you should stop being a faggot about it doesn't justify murdering people. believing that it does is exactly why islamists are incompatible with the west. criticism of your ideas, however lowbrow, is lifeblood of a western liberal democracy and western culture.

hurt feelings don't remove culpability and coercing people to be inoffensive has no victory condition.
>>
>>127043569

Even if the bullies don't exist?
>>
>>127035488
The bible promotes violence too, in the old testament. I agree the koran is horrific but most muslims just ignore the bad parts
>>
>>127028092
I was bullied too and I still did not kill anybody yet. FUCK OFF.
>>
File: Turtle_eats_pidgeon.gif (2MB, 339x315px) Image search: [Google]
Turtle_eats_pidgeon.gif
2MB, 339x315px
>>127028092
The difference between a man and and a "terrorist" is: I do not and never will blame OTHERS for my failings. I take responsibility for my life, it is what *I* make it. Suicide is ultimate sign of cowardice. Killing others when they are unaware of you is subhuman, you will be hated then forgotten
>>
>>127033895
>>127034331
>>127036104
>>the statistics are fabricated and multiple incident misslabeled as rightwing are objectively not "rightwing" heres proof
>>the rethroic is fallacious a tiny minority already causes as much terror as the 99% others in the country, the stats despite being skewed and even deliberately ignoring the largest Muslim attack in history and 21st centur proof the exact opposite
>DURR NOT AN ARGUMEND XDDDDDD
>>
>>127028092
Sounds like he's the future prime minister of Canada
>>
>>127036502
>To say that online comments addressing islam's problem with violence is the reason muslims become radicalized...
...No one said this. It's the out right verbal and physical abuse they face every day that's the problem
>>
>>127044338
which verbal abuse? "refugees welcome"?
>>
>>127029871
M-MODS?
>>
File: HItler_land_nazi_frankreich.png (147KB, 400x385px) Image search: [Google]
HItler_land_nazi_frankreich.png
147KB, 400x385px
>>127044154
What about Hitler?.
He is not forgotten.
>>
>>127028092
>reactionary spite and cowardly prejudice

this is the lie. terrorists arent victims you fucking disgusting liberal fuckwit

theyre sand niggers in a echo-desert
>>
>>127044000
violence within the context its own monotheistic culture
it's not missionary, as opposed to islamic violence
besides, the OT laws aren't universally applicable in the christian covenant
>>
File: Roo_Dont_Play.webm (3MB, 480x278px) Image search: [Google]
Roo_Dont_Play.webm
3MB, 480x278px
>>127044526

Hitler did not blow himself up next to a school bus.

He is the most hated man ever.
(That is why you used him)

Germans would love it if we all forgot about him.
>>
He is arguing for the genocide of Muslims without realizing it.

Even if all of his statement is true - and it's not - the end result is the recognition that by eliminating Islam, the danger is eliminated, too.

He has simply pointed out that some people hate Islam, and the Islamic response is to kill.

The truth is of course that the Q'ran instructs Mohammedans to conquer and spread the faith by the sword. It's a war cult with a goal of global domination.

But however you see it, if you want Islamic terrorism (just asymmetric warfare) to end, the obvious answer is to end Islam.

No muslims = no Muslim terrorists.

Whatever warlord comes to the forefront, emergent out of the current chaos, he will get the bonus points for the high score: no one has ever pulled off a genocidal massacre of 1.7 billion people before.
>>
>>127028092
Yet these liberal twats go out of their way to criticize white, straight males...
Really gets my noggin joggin.
>>
>>127033895
instead of throwing around buzzwords, explain how these are considered right wing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Austin_suicide_attack

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Pennsylvania_State_Police_barracks_attack

and how this is considered terrorism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_shooting_of_Pittsburgh_police_officers
>>
>>127028092
So how do they explain Europe exactly...they revere muslims and let them all in, still get attacked anyway.

MUST BE BECAUSE WE HATE THEM SO MUCH LETS LOVE MORE.

Just get one of them to kill someone high up on the food chain or drag some innocent bystandards through the streets to behead them and we can finally have our second crusades. I'm sick of the virtue signalling because not enough people have had bombs go off in their face, or their daughters run over by trucks.
>>
>>127038707
>Last i checked, white nationalists hate crimes are more frequent than Muslim attacks in the US.
Post sauce now you nigger.
>>
File: oh really.jpg (18KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
oh really.jpg
18KB, 350x263px
>>127031052
Oh you're from Latvia.
Tell me ALL about American niggers, I bet you dumb Slavs know a lot.,
>>
File: crayon_time.jpg (119KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
crayon_time.jpg
119KB, 1200x900px
>>127038707
>Last i checked, white nationalists hate crimes are more frequent than Muslim attacks in the US

Shark attacks are still more common in Hawaii than polar bear attacks.

And it should be you dumb fuck... America is still majority white with a TINY Muslim population.
>>
>>127044392
Muslims were always bullied when I was at school, and are generally treated like shit by some people
>>
sounds like a white male school shooter who has been bullied to the point he brings a gun to class and shoots his bullies

this nu-male faggot would never stick up for that kid, though
>>
>>127045996
He most definitely would
>>
>>127044338
Troll or female? If latter, show tits, either way gtfo.
>>
>>127029871
she looks underage
>>
>>127044338
>...No one said this.
re read the image in the OP. the guy said "then they show them the facebook posts"

retarded brit

>>127036502
nice to see well spoken people still exist in brazil
>>
>>127028092
The part where they are being oppressed and regarded with open hatred.
If nothing our countries have given them literally everything and they choose to want more, like a parasite.
>>
>>127028092
Kind religion http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
>>
>>127028092
someone ask him to prove it
>>
>>127028092
>I WILL NOT TOLERATE YOUR INTOLERANCE!
>>
>>127044830
I pretty sure Stalin is worst then Hitler.
>>
File: 142581632.jpg (18KB, 382x383px) Image search: [Google]
142581632.jpg
18KB, 382x383px
>>127028092
so whats this stuart michael wanker guy saying ? he is going to join Isis and shoot up a day care and take sex slaves?
>>
File: At_Last_I_Truly_See.png (93KB, 600x507px) Image search: [Google]
At_Last_I_Truly_See.png
93KB, 600x507px
>>127049660
>I pretty sure Stalin is worst then Hitler.

Dude, you are stupid... how many times do arguments end with someone compared to Stalin?!

Objectively Genghis Khan is probably responsible for a larger percentage of the global population dying, but HITLER is the agreed upon golden standard of hated evil persons.
>>
>>127050420
Because the jew want it.
>>
>>127045694
>There's more white people, so degenerate white behavior is ok

Fuck off
>>
>>127042837
>>127045226

http://www.voanews.com/a/us-hate-crimes-rising-particularly-in-big-cities/3756604.html
>>
>>127051235
>>There's more white people, so degenerate white behavior is ok

No... it is not OK, only more expected than Muslim terrorism, considering white people out number Muslims in America 200 to 1
>>
>>127028092
This is how you fight back against Islamic terrorism. By attacking anyone who criticises Islam.
>>
>>127028092
Bullied by who? They grow up never seeing a white person in their enclaves and faith schools.
>>
File: C94JiivXoAEGANW.jpg (50KB, 601x595px) Image search: [Google]
C94JiivXoAEGANW.jpg
50KB, 601x595px
>>12704378
Fuck your false equivalency.
>>
>>127028092
There's no fixing that level of stupidity.
>>
>>127028531
Usually there is a charge for your usage of data on a monthly basis. Eating is overrated. 5on2off
>>
>>127028092
They have went from saying we are worse than ISIS to saying that we ARE ISIS. People get shunned and bullied for all sorts of things in their lives. Psychotic killers dont get sympathy because they didnt have friends in high school.
>>
>>127043781
Religions would be best practiced privately. No proselytizing, no political practice. If their actions break secular laws, they can choose to cease and reform or get the fudge out.
>>
File: moderate islam in action 10.webm (3MB, 1280x740px) Image search: [Google]
moderate islam in action 10.webm
3MB, 1280x740px
>>127043119
ah yes it was the years of bullying that caused the Camp Speicher Massacre
>>
>>127031052
>since the sept 11 attack
EVERY FUCKING TIME. What about after the Orlando attack and San Bernardino?
>>
>>127043244
9/11 was because the americans bullied those saudi hijackers in school
>>
>>127044000
>what is the new covenant
>>
>>127044526
Good people are never forgotten. Ever.
>>
>>127028092

tl;dr

haters gonna hate. there's nothing new here.
>>
>>127049660
Because Stalin was not a good man, and nothing he did was good - which is why he is mostly forgotten, relevant to the memory of Hitler.
>>
>>127028092
"But fuck nazis, they deserve to be oppressed"
>>
>>127036502
>an intelligent post from a huenigger
i'm impressed
>>
>>127028092
>kids who have spent their whole lives being bullied and hated and downtrodden by reactionary spite and cowardly prejudice
here is the lie
>a kind religion
oh, another lie
shall I pull out the library of hate??
>You empower ISIS
yet another lie
>You are ISIS
this is the part where the guy loses all dignity and shits on his feet

See? They were everywhere. Why do you lie pretending there is no lie OP?
Slide shill thread
>>
>>127028092
Actually im pretty sure ISIS takes young sexually frustrated males who are surrounded by a sea of western degenerate sluts who wont give them a second look and who've been handed disgusting pamplets like these right here http://safe6.nu/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/RFSL_Nyanlanda_broschyr_2016-03-03.pdf, and then promises them 70 virgins.

Im sure its the awful bigotry and not the totally fucked up world of "sexual liberation" we created, right? Thats why he blew himself up at a concert full of bigots and not young sluts.
>>
>>127038034
>Islam is not technicaly far-right?

No, totalitarianism is far-left.
>>
File: muslims big.jpg (3MB, 2504x4250px) Image search: [Google]
muslims big.jpg
3MB, 2504x4250px
>>127028092
Pretty much all of it.
>>
>>127029275
I see, one could contain the other
>>
>>127045083
the suicide attack ends with ragging on capitalism and praising communism haha, this is the leastest right wing attack I've ever read about
>>
File: IMG_5716.jpg (181KB, 754x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5716.jpg
181KB, 754x1024px
>>127028929

Kek
>>
>>127047963
Asian women can easily look MUCH younger than they are too western eyes. Prostitutes in Asian countries take advantage of this when Western men are around. HINT she 100% is over 18 and is NOT in any way virginal.
>>
>>127038707
>Last i checked, white nationalists hate crimes are more frequent than Muslim attacks in the US.

1) you never checked
2) counting crimes is an attempt to lie. give percentages.
>>
Killing is a choice. Strapping a bomb to yourself is a choice. The liberal left treats muslims like they've always treated blacks--like you're too stupid to make your own decisions. Like you have no soul of your own and you can't see that killing kids in response to mean words, is way way way out of scale. Liberals treat you and see you in this way: that YOU CANT HELP IT, you can't help yourself-- you are born flawed and can not keep yourself from doing bad things.

>Some people dont like me
>so Im going to go kill kids
>and all the rest of the people should not hate me for killing kids

you can shove that mentality right up your ass
>>
File: 1480976384917.jpg (118KB, 600x419px) Image search: [Google]
1480976384917.jpg
118KB, 600x419px
>>127038707
You never checked
>>
File: 1480976449881.png (369KB, 1544x3100px) Image search: [Google]
1480976449881.png
369KB, 1544x3100px
>>127038707

You never checked again
>>
File: 1452719629312.png (333KB, 729x1416px) Image search: [Google]
1452719629312.png
333KB, 729x1416px
>>127038707
have some more
>>
File: C0n2ut_VEAIlnaH.jpg (68KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
C0n2ut_VEAIlnaH.jpg
68KB, 526x526px
>>127038707
this isn't new. jihad is a continuation of the muslim convert/conquer/kill game that has been going on since 653 A.D.

Their killing and terrorism is NOT new. The only difference is, now they've REACHED the west.
>>
File: DApCjq3WAAIP45I.jpg (28KB, 320x305px) Image search: [Google]
DApCjq3WAAIP45I.jpg
28KB, 320x305px
>>127038707
>>
>>127036833
First one takes place in 1991.
>>
File: 1482457206862.jpg (280KB, 904x848px) Image search: [Google]
1482457206862.jpg
280KB, 904x848px
>>127038707

you need some more education
>>
>>127028092
Liberals actually believe this.
>>
File: CibRZfAWEAYyPrd.jpg (61KB, 600x366px) Image search: [Google]
CibRZfAWEAYyPrd.jpg
61KB, 600x366px
>>127038707
They made their first wave of conquest and terror in the early 600s A.D.
>>
File: 1454862707540.jpg (221KB, 852x805px) Image search: [Google]
1454862707540.jpg
221KB, 852x805px
>>127038707

worldwide its the same thing. Muslims. Again and again. You lie, and everyone knows it. Stop with your taqqiya
>>
File: 1456013971486.jpg (819KB, 1500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1456013971486.jpg
819KB, 1500x2500px
>>127038707
and the 'moderate' ones may not want to kill but they won't go against it or turn anyone in who is planning an attack...since its called for in the Quran as a basic foundation of their religion
>>
>>127029871
MODS
>>
File: 1452649473472.jpg (3MB, 3352x3212px) Image search: [Google]
1452649473472.jpg
3MB, 3352x3212px
>>127038707

hey you still didn't check
>>
>>127028092
The entire thing is a lie
>>
File: 1453216223997.png (676KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1453216223997.png
676KB, 1024x1024px
>>127038707
Thing is, its really just a cultural difference. Muslims think they have a duty to kill you over mean words. or drawings. Or because you don't accept Allah.

In the west, our culture is that you can't kill except in physical self-defense where your own life is at risk.

These two disparate visions of when it is ok to kill people, are in extreme conflict. We are being waged war upon, and you are a fool.
>>
File: violentkoranictexts2-300x300.jpg (41KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
violentkoranictexts2-300x300.jpg
41KB, 300x300px
>>127028092
>this virtue signaling
Most poor,broken,sad kids don't join ISIS.Most of ISIS are not kids.
>buh buh---

They're muslim men following the quran.They think a warlord,who expanded islam through violence and raped little children, is a messenger of God.Violence is seen as Holy to them. They blew up an ariana grande concert and said the victims were "people of the cross". The first word in ISIS is ISLAMIC.
>buh it doesnt represent all muslims!!!
So if someone from the KKK burns a church the liberals will scream "All members of the KKK dont bomb churches! Most are good people!!". Fuck no,they don't. [Ironically the KKK was founded by Democrats].
>people hating islam makes people join ISIS
Wait,I thought ISIS wasn't muslim? OOPSIE LEFTIES!!!
>>
>>127028092
>The west hates you we love you
Here help us kill these gays
Here help us rape these women
Here help us strap this bomb to your chest
Here help us rape this goat
>>
>>127060793
>Any questions?
Yeah, why's the fucking image so small?
>>
>>127028092
Any person who holds this mindset is a child in an adult's body. Life is a lesson in responsibility *ebb and flow* Every time someone is coddled and taught that they are exempt from whatever negative action they commit contributes to the nanny state *big brother*. This is EXACTLY what (((they))) want. These Muslims are "generally" Low Iq, brainwashed, high test *reactionary* herd minded, ego centric TRASH *subsists on gibmedats*. This "lifestyle" is the exact OPPOSITE of the West's. I don't advocate random killing of anything whether it be ants, cattle or human cattle. What I do advocate is removing the cancer sapping away at our society's sanity and livelihood. My only remorse is we aren't able to help them. But that won't stop me or anyone else when the time comes to remove kebab.

TLDR take responsibility for your life of others will.
>>
>Chicken and the egg fallacy
Using this logic, who radicalized the first radicals? Did they just magically spring out of the ground?
>>
>>127061051
Hahahahaha I was asking myself the same thing.
>>
>>127028092
>Poor Beaten-down kids
>Bullied and downtrodden by reactionary spite
The state sucks their dicks on the regular
>>
>>127028092
Gee I hope this gets me laid; the facebook post.
>>
Everyone should read the quran. It's the enemies playbook right there in the open.
All these geopolitical moves from Saudi/Qatar [funding isis and other terrorist groups] is just cover to spread their Sunni bullshit.They use mosques as literal bases and madrassas [they spend billions a year funding schools in the west] as bootcamps.
>but there arent alot of attacks
Not yet. There weren't ANY 50 years ago but the more muslims came in the number started growing. Now is a big one every month almost. Wait until it's 10 a day!! I was in the sandbox and every night I'd lay in bed and hear thump-thump-thump off on the distance. They were carbombs going off all night. Sunni trying to eradicate Shia- Shia trying to eradicate Sunni.
>look at pictures of syria destroyed
>realize there are people in that rubble building bombs everyday frok bssically nothing
>realize the west has easily obtained chemicals

This is only the beginning. We are in for a really,really,rough ride.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (141KB, 494x231px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
141KB, 494x231px
>>
File: 1441691306144.jpg (87KB, 450x577px) Image search: [Google]
1441691306144.jpg
87KB, 450x577px
Can't wait for him to get blown up or run over so that someone can post this afterwards and I can have a good laugh about it.
>>
>>127028092
The lie is in that Muslims bomb Christians because they're being devout muslims. People who argue this don't know what their holy book says.
>>
File: 1434927359595.gif (3MB, 640x362px) Image search: [Google]
1434927359595.gif
3MB, 640x362px
The lie is that these kids are surrounded by anti-Islam white people.

When they are not. They're isolated in their own little micro ethnostates with little to no contact with the prevailing British culture. They get radicalised because they are told by their piece of shit parents that Islam takes priority over common law and common decency. They go to Islamic schools to get taught that their God is the true God and that any other worshipper is an infidel. Then they get preyed on by the Wahabi piece of shit imams that lure intellectual midgets in with ideals that appeal to their tiny Islam-focused brains.

Thus, they bomb us. It is an insular problem and NOTHING to do with us, you slimy piece of rectal dripping.
>>
>>127028092

Remember normies hate Nazis. Remind them that Muslims were on the Nazis side and fought in the SS.

Redpill them that Muslims were/are fascists.
>>
File: 1494560702796.png (874KB, 986x866px) Image search: [Google]
1494560702796.png
874KB, 986x866px
>>127028312
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>127028538
So ae'll just ignore that everh terrorist attack is accompanied by Allah Ackbar right? They do it in the name of their God.end of story.
>>
>>127063147
Lebanese?
>>
>>127028092
This is really true. Misguided young Muslim Beta males, go fight and kill in the name of their god and revenge.
>>
File: buddha.jpg (31KB, 612x406px) Image search: [Google]
buddha.jpg
31KB, 612x406px
After some of the sickening comments I've seen this morning, I want to take a minute to remind people how RADICAL BUDDHISM works.

RADICAL BUDDHISM takes young, poor, beaten down Buddhist kids. Kids who have spent their whole lives being bullied and hated and downtrodden by reactionary spite and cowardly prejudice.

They whisper in the ears of these kids "The West hates you, but we love you."
They whisper "We can teach you how to fight back in the name of Enlightenment."
Then they show these kids all of the anti Buddhist hate speech, the Facebook posts from those of you who can't separate a kind religion from a subversion of itself.
YOU, the ones full of hate, YOU empower RADICAL BUDDHISTS to create these brainwashed individuals. It is through your hate that their hate thrives. You are RADICAL BUDDHISM. You are the enemy.
I will absolutely not tolerate a moment of it. End of.
>>
File: 1483056393447.png (184KB, 581x797px) Image search: [Google]
1483056393447.png
184KB, 581x797px
>>127028312
you deserve this man, hope you dont starve by getting here
>>
File: malala.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
malala.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>127028312
>>
>>127028531
he just eats da poo poo
>>
>>127028092

how does he know this?
>>
File: shaolin.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
shaolin.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
After some of the sickening comments I've seen this morning, I want to take a minute to remind people how RADICAL BUDDHISM works.

RADICAL BUDDHISM takes young, poor, beaten down Buddhist kids. Kids who have spent their whole lives being bullied and hated and downtrodden by reactionary spite and cowardly prejudice.

They whisper in the ears of these kids "The West hates you, but we love you."
They whisper "We can teach you how to fight back in the name of Enlightenment."
Then they show these kids all of the anti Buddhist hate speech, the Facebook posts from those of you who can't separate a kind religion from a subversion of itself.
YOU, the ones full of hate, YOU empower RADICAL BUDDHISTS to create these brainwashed individuals. It is through your hate that their hate thrives. You are RADICAL BUDDHISM. You are the enemy.
I will absolutely not tolerate a moment of it. End of.
>>
>>127039886
but a hate crime can be as simple as leaving a bag of pork at a mosque now

is it specifically violent hate crimes ending in dead people?
>>
>>127028092
>ignores Quran entirely

Also, is this faggot actually implying that there will eventually be a resurgence by white people? I mean, considering all of the anti-white and white-hate speech that's all over every social media and main stream media platform, eventually white people are going to start fighting back right? And all of it will be completely justified and no one will be able to speak out against it right?
>>
File: Religion_Of_Peace.jpg (107KB, 604x603px) Image search: [Google]
Religion_Of_Peace.jpg
107KB, 604x603px
>>127065090
How DARE the western nations complain about Islam when then they blow their children up.. it only makes MORE terrorist... take the killing like sheep to a slaughter... do not DARE to speak against the killers... Islam is a religion of PEACE and they will KILL any who dare say otherwise
>>
>>127060773
And yet somehow, multiculturalism is the future!!
>>
>>127028092
Useful idiot: the person
>>
>>127028092

hang this ISIS sympathizer

traitor
>>
Every week there's a wedding/market bomb in the middle East. 20-100 killed. Every week.

But somehow it's white people that make them do this.

God damn this is so tiresome.
>>
What people like this guy fail to realize is that the Quran itself and the life and teaching of Mohammed is what creates ISIS

Moderate Muslims do a great disservice by trying to paint Islam as a peaceful and tolerant religion
>>
File: isis_recruits_predictify_usmani.png (58KB, 883x489px) Image search: [Google]
isis_recruits_predictify_usmani.png
58KB, 883x489px
>ISIS recruits
>Usually middle or upper class
https://cchs.gwu.edu/sites/cchs.gwu.edu/files/downloads/ISIS%20in%20America%20-%20Full%20Report.pdf
https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/isis_twitter_census_berger_morgan.pdf
>>
>>127061255
Deep
>>
File: 1495235162121.jpg (159KB, 599x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495235162121.jpg
159KB, 599x960px
>>127029067
Michael Brown was just removing those swishers from the store because he didn't want any poor innocent children to be tempted into smoking the white man's deathsticks. He's an angel who dindu nuffin and whites everywhere should be ashamed that he was forced to assault a police officer in order to protect his community from cancer.
>>
Well, the lie is that ISIS are the "subversion" of this religion.

ISIS are the fundamentalists. Muhammad would be leading the charge if he were around today.
>>
File: 1495148238431.jpg (374KB, 1040x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1495148238431.jpg
374KB, 1040x1039px
>>127028092
He needs a fucking blog
>>
>>127061657
Some guy who was dropped on his head as a baby and probably abandoned so he grew up a derranged weirdo.
>>
>>127032734
Don't overlook the fact that he had to remove 9/11 -- I repeat, HAD TO REMOVE FUCKING 9/11 -- from his already misleading data-table in order to make his case.
>>
>Let me show you the West's deep hate for us Achmed, check out these facebook screenshots (that are in another language)
>>
>>127042327
Agreed. Hezbollah are doing gods work. Hamas on the other hand is the same as all of these other terrorist groups.
>>
>>127064846
Literally no one bullies buddhists lmao this is so irrelevant
>>
every muslim is a professional victim
>>
File: 1482536490860.png (111KB, 503x765px) Image search: [Google]
1482536490860.png
111KB, 503x765px
>>127028312
>>
>>127028092
I'm sure he will be content to apply this to all sorts of other groups of people.
>>
>>127028538

Homegrown terrorists from 2nd, 3rd, 4th generation after initial immigration without assimilation. That part was left out.

They purposefully refuse to assimilate and regard the culture at large to be hostile, well, what else can go wrong with that mindset?
>>
>>127031052
>As of the last big terrorist attack, right wing groups killed seven times as many people as the second last big terrorist attack
>>
I'm pretty hard left and I've always thought that Islam would be the place where the left and the right could pretty well agree - it's not compatible with our western values

the more I learn about Islam, the worse it looks to me, although the particular school of jurisprudence and movement does change the outcome to some extent. The Saudi-exported Salafi movement is easily the most disgusting
>>
File: He_Didnt_Do_Nothin.jpg (644KB, 917x4143px) Image search: [Google]
He_Didnt_Do_Nothin.jpg
644KB, 917x4143px
>>127028092
Every black child in America knows that he/she needs to rob, steal, take drugs, and reproduce with as many partners as possible as often as possible, because someone in their family history was a slave.
>>
>>127070859
I was born and raised in Houston, TX. My high school was just over 50% hispanic. But honestly, there wasn't much racial hatred there. Our cultures were kind of blended and we just got along. I mean, we gave them baseball and they gave us burritos. It is a fucking win-win.

That's not to say there isn't crime. It's a large city. There's always going to be lots of crime when you have that many people living on top of eachother. But it never really seemed solely racially motivated.

Why are muslims so defiant and anti-integration? The West has tried to be nice and allow them to immigrate and be given a new start at life. Are muslims the new nigger?

I'm sure you're all familiar with that documentary where the guy asks that one nigger "why did you destroy everything they helped you build? Why didn't you maintain it? It's all so tiresome." Well, muslims have destroyed their homeland. Now they're seeking asylum in Western countries and are, seemingly, seeking to destroy that too. See the parallels?
>>
>>127028092
>muzzies are so unhinged that seeing facebook posts will cause them to murder people

Really got the old noggin joggin

These motherfuckers were violent savages long before we got involved
>>
But we were blissfully unaware of radical islamic terrorism before 9/11. we were holding hands around the world and shit when this started.
>>
>>127071823
>Why are muslims so defiant and anti-integration?

They literally would rather murder their own daughter than have them marry out of the faith AND they will gladly murder anyone who leaves the faith.
Islam is a death cult
>>
>>127063680
>>127063829
>>127061255
>>127058776
>>127054163
>>127045089
>>127042414
>>127039790
Why don't you want to deport Christians when Christian priests rape children and kill people in hate crimes?
>>
>then they show these kids all of the anti islamic hate speech and your facebook posts and whisper to these kids "the west hates you"

And then they show YOUR posts and whisper "It's thanks to these guys that you can get inside"
>>
>hug your enemies
>it will dampen the explosion when they blow themselves up and kill not as many
Thread posts: 298
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.