[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leafs how are you enjoying your prime minister currently?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: JustMuslimThings.jpg (35KB, 320x311px) Image search: [Google]
JustMuslimThings.jpg
35KB, 320x311px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA
But it gets worse.. do you know why they kept asking him about if he had seen the ethics commisioner? The details of what is under investigation which they are trying to delay as much as possible, is trudeau and family taking a taxpayer funded helicopter ride to go to a family vacation with aga khan the spiritual leader for about 10 million ismaili muslims on his private island. This is what is being under investigation by the ethics council. And he for 18 minutes declines to answer how many times he visited the ethics council and what it was about. So that even the gullible leftists in canada who voted for him are starting to have a sudden spur of buyers remorse about this idiot.

Just so you have aswell the context of why they are keeping asking him about the ethics council investigation into him.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/trudeau-and-family-were-new-years-guests-of-the-aga-khan-on-his-private-bahamas-island related article. This needs to be more well known.. was a story about it a while ago by ap but it kind of got out of peoples minds.. this guy has serious conflicts of interests and when you understand this and other affiliations that he has with the muslim community you can understand far more clearly why he is so pro muslim immigration as he is. He's not just a liberal fruitcake for promoting and allowing this no there's very obvious reasons for his clear bias in this regard.
>>
Could be worse I guess
>>
File: 1438912101620.jpg (79KB, 626x866px) Image search: [Google]
1438912101620.jpg
79KB, 626x866px
>>127027961
Pretty sure he knew the Aga Khan through his father. To be honest there's far more scrupulous characters to be embroiled in an ethics controversy with.

What I think needs more emphasis is that the head of government should not be allowed to leave the country on anything besides official business while in power. It's costly, risky, and downright unnecessary. I don't care if you're raising a young family you know that this is a pretty fucking unique job. Harper never left Canada on vacations while in office. There should be plenty of great travel destinations inside our borders.

Thanks for taking an interest in Canadian affairs Danebro.
>>
>>127028371
>Pretty sure he knew the Aga Khan through his father.
Makes it even worse why this guy got in, it's not only ethics commisioner it's also conflict of interest which is probably more apt of a description to the ordeal.

>Thanks for taking an interest in Canadian affairs Danebro.
How can i not, it is becoming clear as day over the last few years that every nation that has a large grouping of people of european lineages is effected by all kinds of very detrimental policies to these types of people.
>>
File: 1488140468943.jpg (446KB, 843x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1488140468943.jpg
446KB, 843x1034px
>>127027961
You're leaving out the other reason about the ethics commissioner. A bunch of Chinese bankers wanted permission to open branches in Canada and donated money to the Trudeau foundation and all of the sudden got permission.

Also, they get to pick a new commissioner because the woman has a date set that she retires, she's not sure she'll be able to get her investigation completed before she's retired.
It's fucking horseshit.
>>
>>127029033
>You're leaving out the other reason about the ethics commissioner. A bunch of Chinese bankers wanted permission to open branches in Canada and donated money to the Trudeau foundation and all of the sudden got permission.

Thank you for pointing that out, the important part is that this guy is beyond rotten and clearly does not serve the canadian people but instead special interests some of which he has personal affiliations with.
>Also, they get to pick a new commissioner because the woman has a date set that she retires, she's not sure she'll be able to get her investigation completed before she's retired.
It's fucking horseshit.
It needs far more attention than it's getting and it's frustrating that these things are attempted to be swept under the rug.
>>
>>127029033
>Also, they get to pick a new commissioner because the woman has a date set that she retires, she's not sure she'll be able to get her investigation completed before she's retired.
It's fucking horseshit.
Just want to restate your comment again because even a 5 year old could spot the obvious corruption going on about this.
>>
>>127029165
>attempted to be swept under the rug
It's not just going to be attempted. The only news people seem to pay attention to in this country is the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation.
This is a large issue because the CBC is on Liberal Party life support as it would go under on its own. There is absolutely NO way they'd report on that because there goes their funding afterwards.
>>
>>127029363
>>127029033
Right and this is why they keep asking him about it.. and he's just sitting like a smug corrupt bastard going "what are you going to do about this assholes, there's not going to be an investigation"

And the deluded leftists are thinking "oh trudeau is totally right he's just giving them the same answer" but every thinking individual sees the corruption and the complete farce it is and the reason why he refuses to answer it so as to not incriminate himself further.

It's like "i'd be happy to speak to the ethics commmissioner and answer any questions" whilst knowing that he probably won't have to answer any questions whatsoever unless people get outraged about it.. and it makes perfect sense why the opposition then keeps bringing it up because it's clear as day what's going on.

It's really really disgusting that kind of level of subterfuge is something you really only for the most part see in 3rd world dictatorial nations.. It's a sad that this has become the state of canada..
>>
>>127028798
>very detrimental policies to these types of people.

You have no idea what's really happening over here. The Ontario government just slashed electricity rates through a complicated system of basically borrowing money to pay off immediate suppliers while interest drains us for literally decades just from this one agreement. Young people are fucked because our inept provincial governments are going to tax us over our lives to pay for their stupidity and mismanagement while housing prices continue to skyrocket because I have to bid alongside Xian-ju from Hong Kong. Immigration policy doesn't even stack up when assessing the full mountain of policy failures in this country.
>>
>>127029558
Well, my countrymen get a chance to redeem themselves in 2019 for the next election. If they vote for the Liberal party again my country truly is beyond saving, even though 39% of the vote was all it took to get them in for this term.
>>
File: dude.jpg (444KB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
444KB, 3072x1728px
Red pill me on weedman, is he overblown and what's the chance of him getting reelected?
>>
Who's the dumb broad with the red scarf behind Trudeau?
>>
>>127029846
>what's the chance of him getting reelected?

He broke two of his major campaign promises, the first of all being the electoral reform which he in a press conference went and told everyone "oh hey, we're not doing it anymore".
Second one was legalizing weed. He made it legal to grow a certain amount in your home but transporting it after a specific weight is still illegal. Didn't legalize it.

Hopefully the people who voted for him in the hopes those would be fulfilled give him a big 'fuck you' next election.
>>
definitely not the worst pm we've had.
>>
>>127030663
You talking about his dad or Cretien?
>>
>>127027961
If you answer questions your enemies win
>>
>>127030452
It was clear from the beginning the weed thing was going to be highly regulated. I'm most concerned about the DUI issue. Current blood levels they're looking at could get you popped for smoking the night before.

The electoral reform was big for a while, but people seem to have forgotten about it.

Either way, Canadians tend to stick with the same guy unless they really fuck up. People are tiring of Justin, but not enough to remove him from power, I think. If the Conservatives don't embarrass themselves, I predict a Liberal minority government.
>>
Trudeau is a worthless subhuman dumbass cunt that deserves to be beheaded by the Mudslimes he loves.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.